Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kokos Harbor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Kokos Harbor   Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:44 pm

fillin

Libero

PostSubject: Re: Kokos Harbor   Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:56 pm

A ship arrives, people get off.

Among those scattering into the seaside city is a young girl clad in armor and completely overwhelmed by the sheer number of buildings and people in the area.

She sees a sign, decorated with a wave pattern, that reads « LOST? FIND A MAP HERE! »

She approaches, entering the building to find a hopelessly long line of people. She stands, confused, until a man stops in front of her. He's quite tall.

"What kind of map do you need, miss? City, region, or nation?" he asks.

"Um, all of them. I just got here, from the island of Argentstadt..."

The man's eyes light up. "I've heard of that place. To the east, in the tundra, there's a special kind of flower that only lives for two months out of the year. It's well-sought after for its ability to cure hallucinations, but getting it is extremely tough. Border laws are one part of that, of course. But rumors say most who try to gather it get their fingers frozen solid, or die of hypothermia, even when it's perfectly warm."

"Uh." The girl mutters awkwardly, a bit put off by the man's tangent. "There are a lot of people here, I don't know if I'll be able to find my friend..."

"Well, I wish you good luck. Finding people is about as easy as swimming up the side of a mountain in this country." The man looks somewhat apologetic, somewhat disgruntled, as if remembering his own difficulties with such a situation.

The girl grunts in dismay. "Och, I'd better get started. Thanks, guy."

Kokos Harbor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Kokos Bay-
Jump to: