Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Windswept Rocks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Windswept Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Windswept Rocks   Windswept Rocks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:06 pm

Spoiler:

As the name suggests, a series of rocks overlooking the sea well known for the constant wind surrounding them. Although usually only light breezes, it is suggested not to get too close to the edges during the windier seasons, as the wind becomes strong enough to potentially blow one off. The view from the rocks is quite lovely, and this is often used as a tourist attraction or dating spot.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Windswept Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windswept Rocks   Windswept Rocks Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 1:08 am

A lone figure stands, staring into the dark ocean on a starry night right on top of the cliffs. His associate is making sure the cave's entrance remains hidden, not that she had any say in what her job was. The silence of the night is broken only by the crashing of the waves onto the shore, and the sound of wind blowing around the rocks. That was its namesake, after all. However, it didn't take long before something else broke the silence.

"... What do you want, Malestus?" The man speaks out, seemingly to no one at all. However, a dark wisp of red energy materializes seemingly out of nowhere to answer.

"How rude, Miles. Is that any way to speak to your superior?"

"I don't recall making such an arrangement with you."

"True, I suppose. But with the arrangement we DID make, it might as well be..." The voice cackles

"..."

"I just wanted to see how you were coming along with the task I gave you."

"Yes, yes, that one. I've been collecting what I can in my spare time, but I am still-"

"Still busy faffing around with that crazed loon and his shadowy toys, I getcha. Where's the doll you got to play with him? Surely you didn't break her already."

"She's finishing what we came here to do. There's no need to rush me, I'll meet your request easily if all goes according to plan."

"Well I certainly hope so. I got the copies of the ones you made last time. Little brats probably got the originals back by now, but oh well. I suppose this will do for now."

"They'll probably attempt to track me down again. The puppet happens to be..."

"Oh, I get it. Well, taking them again won't do me much good, I'm afraid. If they do, you do what you want to them."

"I'll see what I can do. Say hello to your twin for me."

"Kehehe, will do. Catch you later, Miles. I'll be back to check on you later..." And just like that, the wisp vanishes.

Within minutes, the puppet returns. "All is well and good, I assume. Very well, we shall depart then."

And apparently they did; anyone looking up on the rocks minutes later would find no one there, but there's no sign of anyone coming back down.
Back to top Go down

Windswept Rocks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: West Drachurst :: Celestial Cape-
Jump to: