Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Cardiner Manor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Field Theme:

Battle Theme:

A large mansion just on the bottom of the Alps, perpetually covered in snow and ice. Some travelers use this place as a respite from the harsh environment, although many who come here swear there are signs of someone living here, even though supposedly no one has inhabited the place for years. It doesn't look terribly different from what one would expect of a manor. Clearly, someone of a high stature owned the place...

Shades found in this area:

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 8:13 pm

Gul'ka gives a 'lead on' gesture.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:53 pm

"Please, you know I can handle myself~" Glomp.

And so he does, heading back the direction they ran in.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:46 am

Kazuya hugs her, but keeps his eye out for more ambushes.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 8:21 am

Gul'ka follows behind. He switches the knife's magitek battery off, letting the heat and warm glow fade from it.

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 10:27 am

There's a faint light coming from Yoren's sword still, and apparently, his hand as well.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:32 am

The woman doesn't say anything, having no objections if her protectors don't. She glances towards the door Miyuki just came from warily, seeing she's gone through another series of doors to meet back up with them in this room.

"I already checked all those rooms, if that's what you were about to ask. You have a very lovely home, by the way."

"How did you know...?"

"Just a hunch, I guess. So I take it we're trying to go back to the main hall? Because that's what I was trying to do when I heard noises in here..."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 1:51 am

Kazuya shrugs. "No ideas where the others got off to now. Should we find em or just go searching elsewhere?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 10:14 am

Augustus seems to be thinking about something, almost running into a wall as a result. But he manages to stop himself in time, looking towards the right and another hallway. Seems they were back on track now.

We have to search around anyway, right? Those gentlemen looked like they could handle themselves fine, so let's keep going. Who knows, we might end up finding them anyway."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 7:00 pm

"And I looked like I couldn't, but you're probably right."
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 8:31 pm

"I certainly couldn't, no matter what I looked like," Tod comments idly, still buried in the book.

SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 9:34 pm

"Just out of curiosity... Do either of you gentlemen happen to have children?" Augustus asks idly as he continues walking towards their destination.

"So! Do you have any suggestions on where we should begin, ma'am?" Miyuki asks the woman cheerfully. "Well... This manor was built with a rather complex layout many years ago. Several rooms lead into the same areas, and there are even hidden doors in some places... In fact, there's one in the room you just came from leading into empty guest rooms. On the other hand, the door on the other side of that room used to be the staff room. Back when there was staff here, at least. It's usually locked by that seal next to it that requires a code to pass, which I happen to know. Where do you all think we should begin?"
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:57 am

"You should take us through the door that requires your passcode, so in case you die later on we're not locked out of anywhere. We don't know where the hidden door is, true, but we can search the room thoroughly." Tod's tone is very distracted because he's still reading; maybe he doesn't notice how tactless he's just been.

Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:35 am

"No. Unlikely."

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:41 am

"Nope. No family."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 2:46 pm

However, the woman doesn't seem particularly perturbed by his comment. "Oh, I'm sure that won't be an issue. But if you insist, then let's head there first." She begins walking.

"Ah, I see... It's quite a joy to raise children, so I hope someday you may share that experience. If you want to, of course." He adds that last sentence on noting that they didn't particularly seem the types to want to become fathers.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 3:21 pm

Kazuya raises an eyebrow, but follows.
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Tod follows, not really looking up from the book he's reading.

Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:37 pm

"Noted."

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Yoren shrugs. "Eeeeeh. I'm pretty sure I'm sterile anyway."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:35 pm

The woman approaches the lock and enters a number combination on it; 2611. The door opens, and once again the room appears empty.

Deciding not to push the subject further, he instead changes it. "We're almost up to our destination. Gods know what we'll find there."
Back to top Go down
Death-chan Mobile

Death-chan Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Tod turns the page.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 5:00 pm

Gul'ka just holds his weapon ready.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 9:19 pm

There is a slight air of moldiness in the room, as though it's grown old over time, even older than the rest of the manor so far. Everything seems to be neatly put away; the large table in the middle of the room is completely bare and dusty, a few small gadgets lie long unused and dusty, a few letters are placed on top of a drawer, opened and dusty. A few notices and posters are placed on the wall, torn and... You get the picture, there was a lot of dust. It clearly has barely, if ever, been opened since it last closed. And it didn't seem like even the Shades were here. But looks could be deceiving, so better safe than sorry.

Within a minute or so, they reach a small staircase at the end of another corridor, this one leading to what seemed to be a hidden panel on the floor of the room above them. Augustus opens it and climbs up.
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:07 pm

"I could try summoning a demon to blow away all this dust," Tod offers.

Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Gul'ka climbs up after him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardiner Manor   Cardiner Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardiner Manor
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: West Drachurst :: Blanched Tundra :: Glacial Alps-
Jump to: