Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Autumn Lake

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:57 pm

Field Theme:
 

A beautiful and quite massive lake in the middle of the forest, home to many beings big and small.


Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 7:10 pm

A small group treks through the forest, led onwards by a mission handed out by the king himself: Find the Lunar Shard hidden away in the Fallen Forest, and bring it to the castle. Some of them may have been led by the promise of rewards, and some may have been led by a desire to end the Shade threat. Whatever it may be, these five - Severick, Noelle, Aura, Luke and Othello - now found themselves on the shore of Autumn Lake.
---
Othello couldn't help but smile as the waters came into view, an abundance of old memories coming to mind. It would be a lot easier to do this mission, he thought, surrounded by such familiar territory.

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

Posts : 922
Join date : 2013-07-21

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Severick examines a recently acquired short-sword to busy himself during the walk. He notices several scratches and nicks showing much use in the blade's past. I wonder how long this'll last? Seems sharp at least.

_________________
Characters: Severick, Solvari (Mizore), Canaan, Ludrin Baskerville, Lunaria and Valkenhayn

Character Statuses:

Severick: Shard Mission: Autumn Lake
Mizore:    Unknown
Canaan:   Hunting Mission: Eastern Verdant Plains
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Luke finds it even more familiar territory, so he's already poking around every nook and cranny he can think of, keeping an eye out for potential danger as well.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 23

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:03 am

Noelle slowly taps her pistols together, making a small clanking every time they clashed while nervously moving her legs, digging small holes into the ground with her toe tip and outer sole. The area was not too different from her standard ops but working with a group of strangers was simply nerve wrecking. So many hypothetical scenarios spawned in her mind on how she would make a fool of herself from tripping on a small rock lodged on the ground, trying to explain something only to get it all wrong, or the worst case scenario could happen and can reveal her Cruzante origins in the most untimely manner.

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:09 pm

When Aurora said she was looking for work, she certainly wasn't expecting to end up doing a mission delegated by the king himself. Still, this was a chance for her to prove to both herself and those around her that she could live up to the persona she was attempting to project, and she wasn't about to waste it.
"Ah!" And she just did. "It's okay, I'm okay, my foot just got stuck on a branch..."

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Autumn Lake XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:28 pm

Things seemed to be average around the lakeside... Apart from the sound of water splashing somewhere nearby multiple times. It didn't really sound like the fish jumping...
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Othello peers at the lake with a slight frown. Definitely not a normal sound, and something worth checking out. He calls to the others, "Hey, I'm gonna go see what that sound is, okay?"

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

Posts : 922
Join date : 2013-07-21

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 3:20 pm

Not minding Aurora's misstep, Severick sheathes his sword and follows Othello's line of sight to see movement in the water. "You go on ahead, lad. I'll back you up."

_________________
Characters: Severick, Solvari (Mizore), Canaan, Ludrin Baskerville, Lunaria and Valkenhayn

Character Statuses:

Severick: Shard Mission: Autumn Lake
Mizore:    Unknown
Canaan:   Hunting Mission: Eastern Verdant Plains
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 3:53 pm

"I'll keep an ear out for other suspicious sounds." Luke glances at Aura to make sure she's fine before turning back to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Aura nods at Luke, then looks around. Out of the corner of her eye she sees what looks like the faintest of ripples on the lake, but when she turns to face it it's gone. Unconsciously she slowly starts walking towards the water.

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Autumn Lake XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 23

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 6:36 pm

Noelle notices that everyone is finding roles to do and looking around in a panic in what to do simply to not look foolish, "I... I will provide with support too! From here!" As she aims her pistols towards the lake, ready to fire at any hostiles

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:58 pm

A short distance away, a hooded man leans casually on his instrument, holding something up to the sky and mumbling to himself. "Man, sure took long enough to find this thing. Here's hoping it's the real deal and not some fake. It looks real enough, at least..."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Othello gets to the shore, and crouches down to peer into the water. His focus is a bit narrow, not really expecting much besides something in the lake. Probably a fish jumping or something. A good trout would be nice.

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

Posts : 922
Join date : 2013-07-21

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:36 am

Severick stands ready a meter or so behind Othello. He observes the lake and the rest of the perimeter for any shades. Hmmm...still quiet. I wonder what can trouble a group of six? ...Six? How many did I come here with again?

_________________
Characters: Severick, Solvari (Mizore), Canaan, Ludrin Baskerville, Lunaria and Valkenhayn

Character Statuses:

Severick: Shard Mission: Autumn Lake
Mizore:    Unknown
Canaan:   Hunting Mission: Eastern Verdant Plains
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 2:02 am

skip, same dealio as the manor
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:41 pm

Reaching the lake, Aura looks up and sees someone on the other side. Feeling that there's something peculiar about them, Aura comes a few steps closer without saying a word.
"-akuteshi-" Suddenly a voice rings in her head for a second and is gone the next, taking her by surprise. Knowing she can't afford to slack off now, she brushes it off and stands up straight again.
"Hello?" She calls out to the stranger, hoping this will also bring the attention of the others. "Um, excuse me?"

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Autumn Lake XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 23

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 3:01 am

Noelle listens to Aura and scans the area hurriedly and notices the being she was calling. It wasn't someone assigned to this mission, she was sure of it. She remembers a group of five, after all she accidentally spent too much time looking at the group names and faces. Noelle turns to the figure and aiming her weapons at however this was, "C-Civilian! I-Identify yourself, it is not safe being here!"

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 3:26 am

The man turns in surprise to the voices calling out to him. Crap, I thought there wasn't anyone else here right now... Can't let them see... Hastily, he lowers the item in his hand and grips it in his glove, preventing them from getting a good look at it. "Me? Just taking a casual stroll through this lake. What brings you guys here?" He fully stands up from leaning on his instrument and picks it up.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:05 am

Breaking himself out of a fish fantasy, Othello stands and starts to turn back to his group, and nearly jumps in shock upon seeing the new person.

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

Posts : 922
Join date : 2013-07-21

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:41 am

Upon hearing the shouts of the ladies, Severick figures out why he counted six heads and focuses somewhat intensely on the unexpected stranger. "A single person out here? Is he not worried about the shade creatures?" he thinks out loud to himself but just audibly enough for the party to hear.

_________________
Characters: Severick, Solvari (Mizore), Canaan, Ludrin Baskerville, Lunaria and Valkenhayn

Character Statuses:

Severick: Shard Mission: Autumn Lake
Mizore:    Unknown
Canaan:   Hunting Mission: Eastern Verdant Plains
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:16 am

Inexperienced though she may be, Aura is certain the mystery man is hiding something. Even so, she sees no reason not to play along for now. "Stay calm, everyone! We were just passing through and stopped to admire the lake. What about you?"

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Autumn Lake XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 23

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:51 am

Noelle now is placed in a tight position, her body stiffens up as she ponders on making a choice, either try to cover herself up and acts as if she is a civilian alongside the rest of the group despite pointing her pistols at the person and saying the word "civilian" or commit to the role of an authoritative figure, potentially causing the subject to get defensive and react with hostility. What if she picks wrongly? What will the consequences be for the team and their thoughts of her? "Well, here goes nothing." She makes her choice and exhales from her mouth before doing anything else. "T-That's right! These people are just wandering by the area and I am escorting them. It's not safe walking around alone nowadays civilian, surely you must know that."

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:57 am

"Same here, just admiring the lake. And there's no need to worry about me, ma'am. I can handle myself just fine." he picks up his instrument, what looks like a sitar, and spins it around once. His hood is still up.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 10:22 am

"Um, sir, could you...?" He pantomimes removing a hood.

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Autumn Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Autumn Lake
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Fallen Forest :: Autumn Lake-
Jump to: