Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Zerdark's Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Zerdark's Home   Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:25 am

First topic message reminder :

[Fill in Later]

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Zerdark looks at Robin then to the rushing Morgan. Then to Wheatley who floats up and down in excitement and back to Robin. He wonders to himself if this is really happening. He then collapses onto the floor in tears. Regardless of whether or not this is real, he takes this chance to frantically apologize. "I'm...sorry...!"

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:15 pm

"Shhhhhh," Robin whispers, leaning forward in her chair enough to scoot herself onto the floor next to her husband, giving him a half-flop, half-hug and holding him as tight as she can.  "No sorries.  Only hugs.  It... wasn't your fault.  And I'm here.  I'm... alive.  Promise.  I'm real.  You can touch me and... everything." Her condition seems to actually be improving as the nigh-endless seconds tick onward, Robin entangled with Zerdark in an embrace of love that bards would sing songs about.

Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:16 pm

pass
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:24 pm

Zerdark is unable to get a word out past his sobbing. He never thought he'd see her again and has spent what seems like an eternity to him living in guilt and regret, wondering what he could have done differently to save her. All of these thoughts are rendered pointless as he embraces his wife for the first time in what seems like forever. Wheatley watches for a while before deciding to go check on Morgan. "Look at the two of them, eh? Got the family back together, isn't that great?"

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:32 pm

"I'm here, Zerdark. I'm here... It was a grueling ordeal, but... I'm here. ...Pardon me if I fall asleep in your arms, you're just so... warm..." Robin nuzzles her face into Zerdark's chest with a contented sigh and gets comfortable, apparently having no intention of leaving the floor anytime soon.

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:38 pm

"Can we just...sit here for a while? I need a minute..." He manages to speak in between his sobs now.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:38 pm

"Yeah... It feels like a miracle, doesn't it?" Morgan replies as she holds up a communication device to her ear, clearly about to make a few calls as she watches the stove. Although she's trying to hide it, it's clear she just about has tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:54 pm

"Hmmmm..." Robin's breathing has become significantly more deep and steady with her face buried in her husband's chest and his arms wrapping her up warmly and protectively.  In fact, if one could only see closer, they would see that she has fallen very deep into sleep, obviously the first real one she's had in a long time.  And in the arms of her love.  What could be better?

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:12 pm

"You've uh, sorry, you've got something in your eye there. Come to think of it, everyone has. You alright? I can get you one of those cloth things, that you use to stop the leaking. The sort of thing, almost papery thing, comes in a box." Having got over the initial shock, Wheatley seems to be going about things business as usual, content to have the whole family back together. Zerdark meanwhile manages to calm down and just lies there with his wife for a while. He considers getting up to carry her to bed, but decides against it and just continues to lie there until either she wakes up or Morgan returns.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:17 pm

"It's ok." she glances over at the sight of her parents on the floor, noticing her mother fast asleep, and turns off the stove. "Think I'll save it for later." Morgan says, mostly to herself as she focuses on the call she's making. "Heyyy, little brother~ Guess who just came back? ..."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:01 pm

Robin has even begun to snore loudly, obviously incredibly deep in slumber already. Her grip on Zerdark hasn't lightened one bit, nor has the smile on her face. Before long, she begins to mutter things in her sleep. But from what she's saying, it's clear whatever trials she's faced are all a distant memory now compared to what she's feeling. "Mmm... love... comfy..."

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:14 pm

Zerdark smiles at this and realizes he couldn't get up to carry her now even if he tried. Realizing this, he starts to drift off to sleep himself. For the first time in a while, not clutching a weapon. His paranoia seems to have disappeared, at least for the moment.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Several minutes pass, and eventually Morgan joins the two on the floor, clinging to them tightly.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:33 pm

And Robin just continues to snooze away. Alive, safe, secure, and most of all... happy.

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:52 pm

At this point, Zerdark has given in completley to sleep. Wheatley meanwhile floats above, wondering why everyone has decided to sleep on the floor.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Morgan soon falls asleep herself.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:46 am

A few days after finds the newly-returned tactician fast asleep. Not STILL asleep of course, but clearly her ordeal took quite a bit out of her, as Robin has slept fairly consistently since returning. Nevertheless, the look on her sleeping face is one of peace, and certainly one she hasn't worn in a long time. Hugging a large pillow to her body and her head supported by nearly every other pillow in the house, it's clear Robin is enjoying truly restful slumber.

Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:49 am

However, said peaceful slumber is interrupted by the sound of the front door opening, followed by someone charging into the room. "M-Mom...!" A familiar voice exclaims upon seeing her before clinging onto her.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:52 am

"Bwah?!" shouts a now-fully-awake Robin, recoiling at first out of pure instinct.  Once she takes a moment to get her bearings, however, she looks down wide-eyed at the familiar, clinging man now attached to her.  "M-Morgan!  My son!  It's..." Robin stops there, however, and simply embraces her child in silence, resting her head on top of his and holding him close.  A few tears fall, as tears are wont to do, but only happiness can be found in Robin's heart at this moment.

Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:55 am

"I... I thought you were..." He's trying his hardest not to break down into tears, but it's clearly not working that well as he looks up at his mother's face. The face he was afraid he'd never see again.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:58 am

"I'm not, Morgan. Your mom is home now, and that's where she will be staying. You don't need to fret anymore, my sweet boy. And don't you dare hold back your emotions, young man! The gods know we've all earned a good cry after all this. So, let it out sweetie. No one's judging." Robin continues to cradle her son as she speaks, gently stroking his hair and planting tiny kisses of motherly love on his forehead.

Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:03 pm

And so he does, practically burying his face against her chest as a mess of tears streams down his face. He clings onto her tightly, as though afraid she'll leave if he lets go.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:10 pm

Robin holds her son as close to her as possible, rocking him gently back and forth and humming a warm, loving tune as his emotions run their course. For whatever hardship she no doubt has endured during her time away, right now she is absolutely delighted to play the greatest role that she has ever played. A mother.

Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:14 pm

It takes quite a while before he begins to calm down, but he eventually does. He's still crying, but he looks up to his mother again with the same sort of smile he knows she's always happy to see on him or his sister.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:46 pm

And she, natually, smiles right back before planting another kiss smack in the middle of Morgan's forehead. "Feel better now, kiddo? I know I do."

PostSubject: Re: Zerdark's Home   

Back to top Go down

Zerdark's Home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: West Drachurst :: Friezant-
Jump to: