Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Silent Castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Silent Castle   Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:38 pm

This place certainly has the look of a castle... At least, were it not in a state of disrepair, as though someone had ravaged it long ago. Nevertheless, it serves as the base of operations for a certain small group of misfits. Small they may be, but they seem to be constantly planning something here. Despite the castle itself having seen better days, the walls are decorated with various paintings and other artworks, almost all depicting young men and women, and all in better conditions.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Silent Castle   Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:26 am

A few voices echo throughout the mostly empty castle, as some figures glance over the sleeping form of a girl they had found lying unconscious on the ground a short while ago.

"... She seemed to show up right around when those things did. Is it really a coincidence?" The voice of a young man speaks up.

"I don't think it is. I've heard that quite a bunch of new faces suddenly started coming out of nowhere recently. Do you think there was some sort of event we aren't aware of?" Another man replies.

"And more importantly, is it even relevant to us?" A third man speaks up.

"I'd say this young lass here is proof enough that it's at least somewhat relevant." The second man replies.

"What's Mr. Mundo planning to do with her anyway? Is he gonna-"

"No, I don't think so. I think he's waiting for her to wake up so he can talk to her. She had a couple weird things on her when we found her. Some weird looking potions on hand, and clutching some sort of charm tightly in her hands. Must've been looking at that thing before blacking out."

"And you said she had some sort of key?"

"Yeah. Some giant key she was lying on top of. ... But when we tried to pick it up, it vanished."

"That DOES make me rather curious. Not much we can do about it until she awakens, however."

Suddenly, a girl's voice joins in the conversation.

"If you're done creeping over that girl's body, Lord Mundo requests all of you for new orders concerning a recent news posting..."

"Better not let him hear you call him that, you know he doesn't like it." One of the men teases as the girl shoots him a dirty look. "Corpses would be much easier to work with, but for his sake..." She mutters under her breath.

The men take another glance at the unconscious woman before heading out of the room alongside the girl.
Back to top Go down

Silent Castle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: Unspecified Locations-
Jump to: