Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Ashley Mansion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:21 am

-description to be filled in tomorrow-

The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:23 am

A heavy, angry pounding begins echoing off the front door.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:26 am

There seems to be no answer forthcoming from inside the sprawling estate, not to mention no noticeable activity in the outer gardens despite the natural sounds of the forest.

The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:32 am

"You're getting sloppy in your old age! You left your most well known fake signature on that shipment of slowpoke tails, or as the manifests called them 'Inesian yo-yos?' Come on, that isn't even a place!"
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:36 am

"It SO is a place! I haven't been there, but it's real!" The shout comes from high above Yorick, on an outcropping of the roof. The winged figure perched there looks down and smiles, then dives off the roof into a dramatic spin, landing in a hovering position behind Yorick, wings gently flapping to keep her airborne. "I probably just had lousy help this time, if you found me out that easily. Can't count on anyone in these modern times. So are you here to try to arrest me again?"

The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:39 am

She shakes her head as she turns around. But since her head is under her arm, who could even tell? "You broke my last good pair of handcuffs last time." She pulls a slip of paper out of her pocket instead.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:41 am

"Oho, paper? Pulling out the big guns right away, huh? Alright, I'm ready for you, come at me anytime. But you know how this is going to end." Alouette's hands move to her sides, unsheathing her twin black swords but seeming to make no move to adopt any kind of defensive stance. She simply hovers in the air, swords in hand and arms at her sides, waiting.

The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:45 am

She tosses her head into the air as she flings the paper towards Alouette, pulling a pistol out of her jacket with the other hand. "Oh-o, you act like I can't learn new tricks with age!"
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:49 am

"Oh come on, a GUN? Seriously? What do you expect that to do, like leave a small dent in my head? I doubt it." Alouette's wings flap tremendously and she darts to sidestep the incoming paper, still making no aggressive move toward Yorick. For now, she's simply dodging.

The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:55 am

She catches her head square on her shoulders and fires six shots in Alouette's general direction as she pulls out some more paper. "No, but that was pretty funny."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 am

Alouette is moving far too fast for a bullet to actually hit her, as they whiz by without impacting. "Alright, then show me what you've REALLY learned! I'm almost done messing around, now would be a good time."

The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:06 am

She fires two more. "I learned how to make paper bullets that don't burn when fired!" The six bullets reverse direction and flatten out into sawblades as they fly towards Alouette, and the slip of paper from before folds into a paper sword and flies in behind them, ready to slash.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:11 am

Another tremendous wingflap later, and the paper sawblades sail under Alouette as she rockets into the air. She quickly spins back around toward Yorick, a handful of her feathers hardening and flying off her wings in Yorick's direction, edges honed to razor sharpness. "That's not a bad trick at all! It's not going to help much if you can't actually HIT me, though."

The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:15 am

She flings a packet of paper out of her jacket to shield her from the feathers, as the sawblades change direction again. "Well we've both got all day, right?"
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:21 am

"Well actually, I was having some coffee brewed, which ought to be ready in a minute or so. SO, I'm probably going to have to wrap this up before then. Feel free to keep trying out your tricks on me though!" This time, Alouette allows the sawblades to come mere inches from her, almost as if she were dancing out of the way. In fact, that seems to be exactly what she's doing, the last sawblade dodged with a grand pirouette for good measure.

The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:28 am

While Alouette was spinning, Yorick turned her shield into a stairway and dashed halfway up them, stashing her pistol to make the sawblades into two paper swords. "You might have to make a second batch."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:29 am

"Or I could just end this now."

A simple snap of her fingers, and the area around Yorick is absolutely engulfed in hellfire, just close enough to hurt but not kill, and easily burning through even the hardiest of papers.

The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:38 am

Unfortunately for Yorick, heat tends to make paper float, even with her power over it. She loses her footing on the airborne paper and stumbles back into the air. "Crap."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:42 am

But Yorick never hits the ground as the hellfire abruptly ceases, replaced by Alouette's hand pulling Yorick out of her fall and back to her feet. "Hah, got you again."

The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:48 am

"Ugh. And I thought it was my turn to gloat.should have brought my rifle... I guess you get off on the slowpoke tails this time."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:55 am

"Eh, you caught me on that front. I can't take THAT victory away from you, so enjoy that. Now come on, inside for patching and coffee." Alouette gives Yorick a quick dusting-off before ushering her inside the mansion, waving off the doormen as she enters.

The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am

"Fiiiine, but I'm getting you next time. Mark my words!" She follows along, stuffing what's left of her paper away.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 5:10 am

"That's what you said last time, too. And the time before that. And every time, we just end up having coffee. Funny how that works." Alouette chuckles lightly as she weaves her way through the almost labyrinthine interior of the mansion to one of the parlors, where coffee awaits.

The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 5:14 am

"And the time before that I so got you. You never thanked me for leaving you that sandwich." Yorick follows while straightening out her hair, dodging squeaky floorboards and the like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ashley Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ashley Mansion   The Ashley Mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ashley Mansion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Fallen Forest-
Jump to: