Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dark World Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Dark World Characters   Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Pretend you are now playing the Dark World equivalent of your characters. What sort of people are they? How are they different? How would both versions of the character get along? In most cases we can probably refer to the Dark World people as "Dark (name)" and the normal ones as "(name) Prime".

Dark Wheatley would be an intelligent orange spirit as a direct counter to Wheatley Prime's blue stupidity. Dark Wheatley would likely consider Wheatley Prime to be annoying and the two would get into arguments about eggs. Both however are loyal to their respective Zerdark. Speaking of which...

Zerdark Prime is a family oriented man with a sweet tooth, hidden perverted side, and a very violent/sadistic side that shows itself in combat. He's also represented by the color red. The Dark World version (Dark Zerdark sounds dumb) would be a deadbeat dad represented by the color green. He's extremely perverted both inside and out and is also a complete pacifist, believing violence is never a valid solution and is afraid of conflict. These two would hate each other. A clashing of swords would probably happen if the second Zerdark wasn't a pacifist. This one is also a clown instead of an assassin.

Dark Linebeck is a charitable soul who braves dangerous dungeons to find treasure to sell, only to give the money away to the poor and needy. Linebeck Prime would likely try to shake the shit out of him.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Characters   Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:02 am

Dark Yoren would be... Probably a nice, caring guy who never hurt anybody, really. He'd be super difficult to piss off, give people way too many chances. He'd probably also be stupid compared to Yoren Prime. Likely not an assassin.

Dark Ina would like killing people way too much, and be mean instead of kinda timid like Ina Prime.  She'd hate Yoren for being a cowardly idiot. Her dad would be a nice guy.

Dark Gwen would get super angry anytime someone didn't show her the respect she thought she deserved as a noble and be really bad at arting.

Dark Roland would probably be a loud, drinking asshat with fire powers, as well as a complete slob.

Dark Erwitz would be sane.

Dark Clorica would be energetic and never sleep. And be really bad at cooking.

That's all I got, feel free to tell your interpretations of my peeps.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Characters   Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:09 am

Lyra is exactly the same. Except she is constantly covered in dirt.
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Characters   Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:05 pm

Dark Caroline would be very sassy and crude, but also have a very sadistic side. She would torture and kill animals and creatures to study their reactions to pain - very clearly a lab biologist rather than a field biologist. How would she interact with Caroline Prime? Probably poorly.

Dark Tod would be extremely persuasive. In fact, that would be one of the things he was best at. Whether by blackmail or bribery or outright threat, he would always get what he wanted, all without having to get his hands dirty. He'd be a lot like Tod Prime in that aspect of nonviolence.

Dark Leticia would be very precise, if a bit disorganized. She would still burn things down, and still mostly by accident, but she would be more pleased with the results. She would leave explosives lying around "just in case" somehow someone accidentally ignited them.

Dark Nalima would be a peppy, bright personality who just happens to not care much about her family. She's always lying to stranger and entering contracts she never intends to fulfill; rather, she kills the person who comes to collect their due. She also gambles.

Dark Eirich is very militaristic. He hunts for dangerous or rare or valuable books like Eirich Prime; but where Eirich Prime lives a comfortable life occasionally training apprentices and overseeing a massive guild in relative peace, Dark Eirich commands a military entity with incredibly sternness and anger, demanding that they fulfill a quota of books collected - collected and destroyed. When he interacts with Eirich Prime, a massive demonpower battle will definitely break out.

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Characters   Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Dark Ina x Dark Leticia still otp

*shot*

But waaait. If Ina "wears the pants" in Adonia, which one "wears the pants" in Exodia(working title)?

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Characters   Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:17 am

Alright, figured this deserves a bit of an update. Since this seems more serious and we even have a name for it, let's make some more serious adaptations. We also have a better term for the characters. Exodian and Adonian. So that's good. So, time to redo one of mine.

I've decided to rework Exodian Zerdark quite a bit. He's pretty much regular Zerdark but with a few changes. Exodian Zerdark will still be openly perverted, but he's no pacifist. He's just lazy. Unlike the Adonian Zerdark, he doesn't take his duties as a tactician very seriously. Openly slacking off and playing it off. He barely even fights as himself, giving the impression that he's pretty weak. He focuses all of his effort into his Spymaster duties. Exodian Zerdark the Tactician presents himself as a lazy and perverted individual, but this is actually a facade to cover his seriousness as Spymaster which rivals even his Adonian counterpart. He also dresses in blue in contrast to the Adonian Spy's red. The two Tacticians probably wouldn't get along well at all, but the two Spies would likely work very well together.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Characters   

Back to top Go down

Dark World Characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Important Events and Noncanon :: Non-Canon-
Jump to: