Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

blah blah old harbor bits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AniaNova

AniaNova

blah blah old harbor bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah blah old harbor bits   blah blah old harbor bits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:35 pm

As the midday sun hung high in the sky, it felt like any normal day in the harbor. However a select group stood out, drawing eyes as they passed. A young noble walked in the direction of his yacht, frantically speaking to the figure that followed next to him, Yanshi. Frankie Stayed some distance behind the pair drawing more than her fair share of looks, do to the heavy dark green robe that obscured her body and most of her face. She mostly remained quiet as the two in front of her spoke. "I...NEED...YOU...to fix it!" the noble could be heard shouting once more. "I told you what happened already...i've been being followed, eyes from the shadows...dark spirits, and now my yacht won't leave harbor!" As he leads Yanshi up the ramp to his small but expensive looking yacht he continues. "It is obvious I am being haunted by..by...angry spirits! You must get rid of them for me! That is your job!"

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: blah blah old harbor bits   blah blah old harbor bits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:39 pm

Yanshi sighs with her hand over her face and points from the gangplank as she follows. "And I told you that I could tell from the inn window that your rudder is broken. You're not being haunted! Look at it, it's shattered and barely hanging on. Ghosts don't do that, they'd just scuttle the ship if they wanted it un-sailable!"
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

PostSubject: Re: blah blah old harbor bits   blah blah old harbor bits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:45 pm

The noble leads Yanshi to the center of the ship deck, Frankie remaining behind off the ship. "Look I paid good money for your services! I want this spirit that is following me gone! Do you hear me! Gone!" he straightened up his coat pulling out a pipe and fumbling to get something packed into it from a small tin. "N-now...do whatever it is your type does, commune with the spirits and kill them, or however it is done. JUST...GET...IT...DONE! I want to be sailing soon!"

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: blah blah old harbor bits   blah blah old harbor bits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:49 pm

"Fine, FINE, we'll check it out.. But seriously, you need a shipwright too. Banishing whatever 'evil spirits' broke your rudder isn't going to magically fix it." She looks over the side again, trying to figure out how it got broken in the first place. Probably sailed right over a shoal.... But maybe not.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

PostSubject: Re: blah blah old harbor bits   blah blah old harbor bits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:59 pm

As Yanshi turns away, in that split moment a sharp piercing sound can be heard as the wires embed themselves in the side of the ship. Before the noble had time to react he felt something collide with his chest, knocking the air and sound out of his lungs, and him against the side of the boat. Two blades quickly pin the man's shoulders, coming loose from their hilt, and in the next flash of a second the blades were replaced. Without delay, the blades removed the man's head with one quick clean cut, ushering a fountain of blood that washed over the assassin. Her bright red eyes flash in Yanshi's direction, her crimson scarf still flowing from the entirety of her motions. With that, she was gone, wires firing from her hips to carry her into the sails of the next ship over, where she vanished.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: blah blah old harbor bits   blah blah old harbor bits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:01 pm

Yanshi shouts over the side of the boat back to the shore before even bothering to look behind her. "Frankie, we're not getting paid for this trip. Assassins aren't ghosts."
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

PostSubject: Re: blah blah old harbor bits   blah blah old harbor bits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Frankie raises her hands in the air as if to say "wtf" before letting them drop in a huff."Well...I mean...does he have anything nice up there?" she says with a half hearted chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: blah blah old harbor bits   blah blah old harbor bits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Yanshi looks around for half a minute. "Eh, looks like the bastard has a family he didn't take much care of. May as well leave it for them. Let's just call the cops, I'm pretty sure all these bystanders can vouch that it wasn't us killing the guy, they can sort it out from there." She steps down the ramp, shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

PostSubject: Re: blah blah old harbor bits   blah blah old harbor bits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:14 pm

Frankie shrugs "It will probably help our case that I left my coffin at the inn." as Yanshi reaches where Frankie had been standing, Frankie loops her arm around Yanshi's in a very "we're off to see the wizard" fashion. "Shall we go, Mademoiselle?"

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: blah blah old harbor bits   blah blah old harbor bits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:19 pm

She takes it in kind. "Aye aye! Weeeeeee're off to see the constable, the wonderful constable of Jerkshire...." She coughs. "Yes I know that was bad, you don't have to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blah blah old harbor bits   blah blah old harbor bits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blah blah old harbor bits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Cut locations (formerly Midgardsormr)-
Jump to: