Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

A Tactical Challenge Run.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Alright, so, the Disgaea run is a victim of writers block like All Roads currently is, because I'm having a bit of issue with the whole writing for 10 characters thing (especially when some of them I feel like I'm not portraying well).

So!  I want a backup project to do on nights when I'm not up for those updates.

Either FFTA or FFTA2.

I'll either make myself (Or Zerdark, if he wants to participate) the main character, and ignore the other non-generics, unless someone really likes Montblanc or Adelle.

On to business though.  Leave a vote for 1 or 2!

Along with race/class perferences.  You can pick your ending passive and reaction if you want, too.  As long as the character can get it, of course.

For those not familiar" http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_Tactics_Advance_Jobs
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_Tactics_A2:_Grimoire_of_the_Rift_Jobs
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:38 am

I have no idea which is better in FFTA2, the blue mage or ninja... so just make me whichever is better

Last edited by Hero (Masked Ryugin55) on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:21 am

Imagine if the run was nothing but Blue Mages. :3

And yes, the Klesta battle made e go WHAT THE FUCK the first time I started the game.

Thankfully, it was Easy, so I just facerolled.

But for a tutorial fight...The hell?

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Rideps1 wrote:
OK, TA2 is locked in.  Current roster:

FeMU as a Viera Red Mage/Summoner with Blood Price
Smash as a... Fighter!  How do you feel Smash? Dual Wield, Doublehand, Shieldbearer?  Or maybe Geomancy to use those couple of elemental skills?
Fsteak as a Nu Mou Arcanist!
Rock, the Bangaa Dragoon/Templar with Half MP!
Hero, the Hume Blue Mage (or ninja!)
Lao, the Bangaa Defender/Templar, with Blink Counter and.. Elusion?  What?
Zerdark will be taking over for Luso, as a Blue Mage.  Probably Blue Mage/Seer.  Because Seer is amazing.
Comet the Moogle Gunner! Probably Gunner/Mog Knight.
And then we've got Spikaya the Thief!

That's a roster of 9!  Still space left, guys.  Polls aren't closing!  I won't have all of you right away, either.  I'll just have to make due and not overlevel...

Oh, and as for myself, I'm undecided.  My usual stuff is covered, so I may wait and have myself as a Gria Raptor/Ranger.  Or maybe a Sniper/Spellblade....  Or a Hume Illusionist/Seer with Dual Wield....

Anyway, I'm going to get this show on the road.  May be a while before the update, as I am doing hard and the first battle is the most obnoxious thing.  Damn you Klesta.

Hm... Geomancy? Whatever works best.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Yep. Elusion.

To hell with bows.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:

And yes, the Klesta battle made e go WHAT THE FUCK the first time I started the game.

Oh gawds too many blues.

AND LAO BANGAA CAN'T GET EITHER OF THOSE JEEZ
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Rideps1 wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:

Oh gawds too many blues.

AND LAO BANGAA CAN'T GET EITHER OF THOSE JEEZ

Meep.

I don't care then. tongue 

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:05 am

FFTA2, part 2!

Mission 0-1!

A PAW FULL OF FEATHERS.

Zerdark: Oh look, Chocobos.  I'm going to catch one.
Rideps: You aren't a Chocobo Knight, though.
Zerdark: Then make me one.
Rideps: Moogle only.
Zerdark: The fuck?  Humans ride chocobos in other Final Fantasys.
Rideps: I know right?

Cid: Careful, they'll peck your eye out if you get to close.
Zerdark: I know.  I guess.  Somehow.
*Chocobos flip out and run to their hutch*
Zerdark: Oh look, some enemies and an explanation on laws.  Fuck laws.
Rideps: NO. Follow the laws.  We get loot that way.  Tasty tasty equipment.
Zerdark: Tasty... Equipment..?  Whatever.  Why is that goblin called a "Baknamy"?
Rideps: Because it is.  Just deploy people!
Zerdark: Go! Everyone but bench warmer!  Ok, so use Bonus AP, right?
Rideps: No, we don't have replacement weapons for anyone unlocked yet.  Let's just go with the power boost.
Zerdark: Then why did you want that so much?
Rideps: Because I'm lazy and don't want to grind the clan trials until later!  And don't forget to not use any fire magic from Fsteak.

*blah blah tutorial boxes*

FeMU: I'm up first!  One of the wolves is in my range.. I guess I'll just give it a whack!  *Hits for 19, bringing it to 71 HP.*
Rideps:  Ok, lets see how these generic archer stats start off today... *Stands 2 steps behind FeMU and deals... 18 damage to the same target*  Damnit!  That's with a better bow too! *grumbles*
Rock: No need to worry!  I'm a warrior!  *Hits for 31*
Cid: YAY I'M GUNNA POACH THAT KILL! *bodyslams for 22, hurting self when could easily have killed with normal attack*
Zerdark: Dumbass AI...  Well, we got a.. Pointed Horn?  From a wolf?  Ok...  I'll just stand where it was, I guess. *waits*
Fsteak: My turn!  I.... can't hit anything. Dang it. *waits*
*Baknamy moves in.*  *Wolf 2 uses Fang on Rock for 44 (side blow.. Ow)
Zerdark: Wow, waiting is good for speed, isn't it?  *Moves behind Wolf 2 and hits for 33, bringing down to 63 health, then turns to face the Baknamy*
Fsteak: THUNDER! *hits for 28 and waits*
FeMU: *Moves behind Rock and heals him and Cid for 25 and 27*
Rideps: HYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *hits wolf 2 from side for 21, leaving it at 14*
Rock: Cid's not getting this one! *Finishes it off*
*Cid charges, then gets punched in the face by the Baknamy*
Fsteak: BLIZZAAARRRDDDDDDD *hits for 28 and waits again*
*Cid slaps the Baknamy in the face with his sword for 12*
Zerdark: Really?  He's that damn weak? *hits for 17* ... Ok, maybe there's a reason. *waits*
FeMU: I need more spells. *Uses Cure on Rock again and waits*
Rideps: THIS TIME I'VE GOT IT! *Miss*  What the heeeeellllllll.
Rock AHHH!!!!!!! *hits for 32 leaving Baknamy at 2 and waits*
*Baknamy Goblin Punches Cid for 43*
Fsteak: FIIIRRREEEEE-
Rideps: NO! LAW! AHH!
Fsteak: Oh. Right.  THUNDEEERRRRR!!!! *is not even in range* Nooooo!!!!! *waits*
FeMU: I'm not in range either.. *heals Cid for 27*
Zerdark: I've got this.  *Overkill of 24*  And this time we got a Wind Stone.  Wait, what was from the other one?  Oh well.

Zerdark, FeMU and Fsteak level up!  Got Metal Knuckles and a Silken Robe from Law Loot!

Zerdark: I still want one of these damn Chocobos!
Rideps: Sorry, I'd have to hack to make you a moogle.  And I don't want to.
Cid: Ok, money time. Let's go!  Oh wait, what's that book you've got with you?
Zerdark: What?  PLOT?  PLOOOOOOT????  A journal that writes itself!? WHAT IS THIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS

Ok, so character updates will probably be every other battle, or if I change a bunch of equips.

TO BE CONTINUED! AT SOME POINT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:06 am

Hero not made yet?
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:07 am

Hero (Masked Ryugin55) wrote:
Hero not made yet?

Nope. Can't recruit people yet.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:08 am

Cool, I'm doing the most damage currently. Though, a suggestion would be that after learning my two required skills, I change to White Monk and go all the way to Templar first for the MP.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 am

Rockman47 wrote:
Cool, I'm doing the most damage currently. Though, a suggestion would be that after learning my two required skills, I change to White Monk and go all the way to Templar first for the MP.

Possibly, but I'd prefer to have the weapons for White Monk first to get you to Templar. We'll see if I get a Rising Sun soon.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:06 am

Rideps1 wrote:
Hero (Masked Ryugin55) wrote:
Hero not made yet?

Nope. Can't recruit people yet.

When would that be available?
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:19 am

Yay for hammy spell-casting!

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:42 am

Depends on the characters, but I think I need to open up Camoa first?
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:08 am

*Anxious for my grand entrance as the race with the best class-set*

I never understood why they didn't at least let you make ghetto chocoriders like in the original Tactics...

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 pm

FFTA2, part 3!

Mission 1-1!

GREEN DOMINION!

But first, MOAR PLOT.

Random Blue Mage: The rooooooaaaddd is cloooooosssseeeed??? Whhhhyyyyyyyyy??????
Random Ranger: BANDIIIIITTTSSS!! WE NEED THE DRAGONBORN!
Random Illusionist: Shut up, this isn't Skyrim. They are letting people through with fees, instead of just killing everyone.
Ranger: BUT I HAZ NO MONEY SAVE ME DRAGONBORN!

Cid: Damn, we needed to go that way.
Zerdark: Ok then. Lets go kill them and get the bounty.
Cid: You are pretty smart, kid. Buuuut I'm gunna go now, you're on your own. HAVE FUN!
Zerdark: Kay. OH LOOK MORE JOBS. I don't have a cactus fruit... Hey FeMU do you want to become a Green Mage?
FeMU: Maybe later.
Zerdark: Kay, Green Dominion it is. *takes that and Yellow Wings and goes to the shop*

Shopkeep: All I can get you with this junk is the ability to buy a jackknife, which you already own. Might as well not bother.
Zerdark: Whatever.
Rideps: PEOPLE NEED HATS. SELL US HATS.
Shopkeep: Oh... Kay.... *sells hats*

Rideps: Uuuurrrnnn! Get the uuuurrrnnnn! It has stuff in iiitttt!
Zerdark: We haven't even deployed yet!
Rideps: Oh. Right. Law is no reaction abilities.. And we have no reaction abilities. So we're good. After we dispatch the Red Wings we should probably get you a Rod and get you to Blue Mage. I don't know what you should secondary as though..
Zerdark: If you make me a Paladin I will break you.
Rideps: OH LOOK AT THE TIME WE SHOULD DEPLOY NOW. *Puts out bench warmer so he can grab the chest that is in the wrong direction*
Zerdark: Power boost again?
Rideps: SPEEEEED. I want that damn urn.
Zerdark: Fine.. *hits start*

Green Mages: Njrg, njrg, elom njrg, Green Dominion...
Bench Warmer: THEY DID IT! THEY SAID THE TITLE! *is shot with Rideps' bow*
Zerdark: Your chanting is annoying people. Do it somewhere were it doesn't do that.
Green Mage: Njrg? YOU RUINED THE INCANTATION! So close to learning a new spell...
Zerdark: But weapons teach new spells, not chanting...
Green Mage: SHUT UP AND DIE! *the four pose like the Ginyu Force*

Bench Warmer: I'm fiiiirrrsssttt! Now for my only action in the fight. *Takes the treasure chest for a Potion and hides in corner*
*two Green Mages charge*
FeMU: Ok. So. No one to heal, no non-healing spells, no one to whack... I guess I'll just walk forward. *waits*
*the other 2 Green mages Charge, one punching FeMU for 5.*
Rideps: 5? They don't HAVE weapons? No wonder they wanted to learn magic that way. *arches for 15 into the mage that punched FeMU*
Rock: HAAAAAAAM TYPE SLAAASH! (What? Why would I say that. [Rideps: Just roll with it.]) *Hits Mage 1 for 25*
Zerdark: This is what you get for punching my wife. *Hits Mage 1 for 22*
FSteak: Can I cast fire now? I'm going to cast fire now. FIREEEE!!!! *Hits all 4 because they are still in formation for ~17*
Mage 2 attempts to blind Rideps, but fails despite 70% chance.
Mage 3 punches him in the back of the head for 15. Rideps: Ow.
FeMU: What's this? I get the first opportunity command? Sweet. *Flurries the mage that punched her for 2 hits of 10, killing and getting an animal bone*
Mage 4 critical punches FeMU in the face for 10, knocking her back.
Bench Warmer: Hmmm.. Should I go for the Urn then? Everyone's busy.. Rideps: yeah, sure, whatever.
Rideps: Hmm. I don't want to be punched in the back again. *Moves to the little island in the pond with back to wall, and uses Focus*
Rock: I'm pretty sure Zerdark wants this one dead for the whole critical-ing his wife's face thing. *Swings at back for 32 and waits*
Zerdark: Yeah. Yeah I do. *walks in front of FeMU to hit the mage in the side for 22*
Fsteak: Hmmm.... Thunder? Fire.... BLIZZAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!! *Hits for 21 and kills for Ball Moss.* Wooo!
FeMU: Ok, now to make them feel dumb. *Heals self, Zerdark, and Rock for 30, even though only she had taken damage*
Bench Warmer: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! *runs towards Urn, still being ignored*
Mage 2... Manages to put FeMU, Zerdark, and Rock all asleep with a 40% chance.
Mage 3 punches Rideps in the ear for 10.
Rideps: Oh. Crap. There goes the easy winning. *Moves behind Mage 2, who is the only one who even knows spells, and hits her in the spine with a focused arrow for 25*
Zerdark: Zzzzzzzz....
Fsteak: Ok so.. THUNDEEEEERRRRR *Moves behind mage 2 and hits for 16*
Rock: Zzz...zzz...zzz...zzz...
Bench: Oh god no why is Mage 2 in the way of the urn? AHhH!!! *cries and moves forward some more*
Mage 2 blinds sleeping FeMU.
Mage 3 punches and wakes up Rock for 3.
Rock: You are dumb. *Hits Mage 3 for 19 and waits*
Rideps: Hmmm.. Highish ground! *jumps onto giant mushroom and launches arrow into Mage 2's back for 15*
Bench: Why does my name feel colder now... Huh, oh well. *Gets the Urn, a Eureka Crystal... That will never ever be used.*
Zerdark: zzzzzz*SNORT!*... Bwah? Oh. Right. Fighting. *Hits Mage 2 for a critical, 47, 23 overkill, getting a Faren Pollen.* Yep, sounds about right.
Fsteak: I want more spells, the ham only works with the base spells so much. Oh! Wait! Hey Mage 3! YOU ARE FIRED! *15 damage*
FeMU: WHY CAN'T I SEEEEEEEEEE *swings blindly and manages to hit Mage 3 for 13*
Rock: Kay, we're done here. *Moves behind Mage 3 and hits for 36, leaving at 4.*
Mage 3 punches FeMU in the ear for 12.
Rideps: I've got this! *launches arrow over Zerdark and FeMU to hit Mage 3 for 9, getting a Giant Feather.* Yeaaaahh!

Not so plot-type plot.
Green Mage: You beat us, we suck. Lemme tell you how to be better green mages than we are.
Zerdark: Kay.

Summary: Rideps and Rock leveled up! Rideps was somehow MVP!
Got a Barong, Iron Helm, and Eye Drops as law loot! (Really? I just bought everyone hats!)

Bazaar: Made Scramasax.

Zerdark has mastered Shieldbearer and First Aid.
Level 2 (99 exp!?) Soldier
Equip: Barong, Iron Helm, Linen Cuirass

Fsteak has mastered his magics. Probably started that way a while ago, Idk.
Level 3 Black Mage
Equip: Rod, Hempen Robe, Plumed Hat

FeMU has mastered Cure. May have started that way.
Level 4 Green Mage/White Mage
Equip: Battle Mace, Silken Robe, Plumed Hat

Rock has mastered First Aid and Shieldbearer.
Level 4 White Monk
Equip: White Knuckles, Leather Clothing

Rideps has mastered Focus
Level 3 Thief/Archer
Equip: Scramasax, Leather Clothing, Plumed Hat

Bench
Level 3 thief
Equip: Jackknife
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Those greenies were lulzy at best.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:53 am

FFTA2, part 4!

Mission 1-2!

DA YELLOW WINGS!

By the way, if you haven't figured it out yet, I am ad-libbing pretty much every single line, even if it looks pretty close to the original (which it usually won't.)

Also, I really need to work on writing you all better.  I really feel I only do Fsteak well.. And that's because I do off Henry.  Whiiiich is also why I was having issues with my other run, go figure!  But I'm working on it.

Zerdark: Oh hey, I don't have to have Cid blather at me now, do I?  He's not here. *Party walks to Traveler's Way*  No. There he is.  Nevermind.  *sigh*

Yellow Wing Leader: Hello there, travelers!  I hope you have the money to pay if you want to get through here.
Zerdark: I'm just walking.  What would you give me if I were to pay?
Leader: Your lives, of course!  We are the Yellow Wings!  Tremble in fear!
Zerdark: Hmm.. Not really ringing any bells.  What about for you, Cid?
Cid: Not a one.
Leader: FOOLS!  YOU WILL PAY THE TOLL... IN COIN OR BLOOD!  Though you look kind of scrawny.  You might not have enough in you, mwahaha.
Zerdark: Yeah, I think you guys will be the ones on the ground pretty soon.

LAW: NO ICE!

Zerdark: What this time?
Rideps: Power.  Our only ranged is Fsteak now, so we should just bum rush.
Zerdark: Sounds like a plan.
Yellow Archer uses Focus!
Yellow Monk moves forward!
FeMU: I've got Sleep now, but it takes 12 MP.. I guess I'm just moving and waiting.
Yellow Leader (thief) moves forward!
Yellow Animist moves to the side and uses obnoxious 100% Wool buff!  (I hate you so much right now.)
Rideps: I have the SPEEED! *Moves forward and uses Focus*
Cid charges forward and body slams normal attacks the Yellow Monk for 16.
Rock: We should probably get a formation going.  *Stands next to Rideps who is in front of FeMU and waits*
Zerdark: Or I could just hit the leader.  *Miss!*  What.
Yellow Black Mage moves up.
Fsteak: BLIZZAAAA- Rideps: THE LAAAAAAAAAAAW!!! Fsteak:THUNDER?! *Hits Yellow Monk and Yellow Leader for 24 and 30* Oh yeaaaah!
Yellow Monk punches Rideps in the kidneys for 27.
FeMU: That looked painful... *Whacks the monk upside the head with her mace for 19*
Yellow Leader fails to steal money from Rock, who then moves behind him and breaks his spine. 30 damage.
Yellow Archer is not the archest of archers, so only arches for 16 on Cid, even with Focus going for her.
Yellow Animist is just a wimpy bufftank, so he hits Cid in the groin with a bell for 15.
Yellow Mage fires Rideps and Cid for 43 and 40 respectively.  He is less of a failure.
Rideps: I have focus! I've got this! *Overkills Yellow Monk by 2, gets Water Stone.*
Cid: BWAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! *Runs over to Yellow Leader and hits him for 20*
Zerdark: Ok. That mage has to go. *Takes out 35 health*
Fsteak: Hey Yellow Leader!  You didn't stay on target, so it looks like you've been.. Thunderstruck. *Kills with 33 and gets a Telaq Flower*
Rideps: Hmm.. *fails to loot from Animist*
FeMU: Why are you going to the front?  *Heals nearly dead Rideps*
Rock: Just walking along... *walks towards Animist*
Yellow Archer Focuses and runs away.
Yellow Animist undoes FeMU's healing.
Yellow Mage kills Rideps and hits FeMU for 15.
Rideps: AAAIIEEEE! You've killed me! *dies*
Cid charges like the bull that he is.
Zerdark: Repeat performance, now that you've all backed into the same corner... *Slashes Mage for 33 again*
Fsteak: Hey Yellow Animist! You've got some red on you! *Fires for 27*
Rock just punches the Animist in the jaw for 15.
FeMU can't reach anything to hit, so attempts to put the Archer and Mage to sleep.  It works on the latter.
Archer runs the other way and hits FeMU in the back for 30.
Cid poaches the Mage with a bodyslam, giving us a Lamia Scale.
Yellow Animist's buffs wear off!  And he goes to hit Zerdark for 15!  Now he's screwed.
Zerdark: Priority now goes to the annoying bufftank. *Goes behind and cuts for 38*
Fsteak: I'm out of range. /sadnessmountain
Rock: I'm going to do my best Chuck Norris now.  *Roundhouse kicks the Animist for a Telaq Flower*
FeMU: You'll pay for that arrow.. *Brings her mace down on the archers skul for 32*
Archer runs away to focus again.
Cid poaches with another bodyslam.  But we got moonwood, so that's cool.

Zerdark: Who looks scrawny now?
Rideps: Me.

EVERYONE LEVELED UP!
Got a Glass Bell, Battle Boots, and Hi-Potion for not breaking the law.

PLOT!?
Cid: Bandit's are gone, we can go by now.
Zerdark: No, really?
Cid: Don't get lost in Camoa now, you are kind of short and I can't see you in a crowd.
Zerdark: ....

Zerdark: MOAR QUESTS.  Screw going to Camoa.  *Takes Reagent Run; Kyrra, Dragoon; and Beetle in a Haystack*

Bazaar: Buster Sword, Stinger, Estoc, Sweep Blade. *One of each bought*

Fsteak turned to White Mage with Black Magic secondary.

Full character updates every other post.

Last edited by Rideps1 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:12 am

I'm going Banzerk unleashing a portion of The Almighty! *Totally would do a Fist of the North Star reference as a White Monk*

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:01 am

FFTA2, part 5!

Mission 2-1!

REAGENT RUN.

Zerdark: Um.. Isn't this that fight with 10 enemies? I hate to say it, but I think that's a bit above us right now...
Rideps: Weeeell I hate abandoning quests and it is on top of the other 2 I took. Soooo we're doin in!
Zerdark: I hope you know what you are doing...
Rideps: Well, I've never done this one first before, so no, not really.
Zerdark: Please save first. Several times.

START!

Rideps: Oh, it totally isn't the one I was thinking of. We're good. Right, that's in the secret area! Hahahahaha! You worried over nothing!
Zerdark: I think that just makes me more worried...

All but Bench Warmer deployed! Rideps: Because the Urn is easy to get to this time. Oh, and use AP this time. We have gear now! GEAR!
Zerdark: Ok.

LAW: No knockback!

Baknamy:Rnak.... Rnak....
Zerdark: This mission has plot too?
Rideps: Pretty much all of them do, you will be having plenty of butchered dilogue.
Baknamy: RNAK!
Rideps: Yeah, these things can talk later. I dunno why this one can't. Ok, lets hunt through the grass for.. Uhh... was it Muskmallow? Like in FFTA1?

Dreamhare1 moves up and is annoying.
Dreamhare 2 does the same.
Wolf 1 fangs Fsteak for 37. Fsteak: OWWWWwwwww mean doggie....
FeMU hits Dreamhare 1 for 25 and is countered for 14.
Wolf 2 moves forward and does nothing.
Rideps: *hits Dreamhare 1 for 31 and is countered for 7.* Hurray I am less weak now!
Rock: I'm more less weak. *Punches Wolf 1 for 41* Rideps: Show off...
Zerdark: Ok, Dreamhare down. *Kills with 17 overkill for a Soul Ceffyl*
Fsteak: INDIGNATION! *Thunders Wolf 1 for 30*
Baknamy MAGICK HAMMERS Zerdark, killing all of his MP. Oh god!
Dreamhare 2 give Wolf 1 an attack buff
Wolf 2 misses Rock
Wolf 1 hits Rideps for 48. Rideps: I HATE DREAMHARES!
FeMU: Oh hush. *Searches grass and finds wolf shit* Urg.... Really?
Rideps: I HAVE FURY! *Hits Wolf 1 for 6 overkill and gets Xergis Tin*
Rock: Ok, we can't leave the loot. *Opens chest for an antidote*
Zerdark: DIE HARE! *misses* NO!
Fsteak: Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeee *Heals himself and Rideps for 22 and 28*
Baknamy AGAIN magick hammers Zerdak.
Hare 2 war dances again.. Wolf 2 and itself.
Wolf 2 hits Rock for 36 with Fang.
FeMU: DOWN! *Puts wolf 2 to sleep*
Rideps: I'll get this little shit.. *another miss on Hare 2* WHAT.
Rock: Don't want to wake it up but nothing is in range... *waits*
Zerdark: Ok, here's your damn urn. *Another useless Eureka Crystal*
Fsteak: Cotton is flammable! *Fires hare for 36*
Baknamy hits FeMU for 35.
Hare 2 "Hip attacks" Fsteak for 20.
FeMU fails to put the Baknamy alseep at 60%, but puts the 35% hare to sleep. Rideps: What is this, Fire Emblem?
Rock punches wolf 2 for 36.
Rideps: I'll get you this time, you rascally rabbit. *Hits for 37*
Zerdark: *hits the Baknamy for 40* Not hammer time now, is it? *shoots Rideps*
Wolf 2 hits Rock from behind for 45.
Fsteak: Huh. Placement issues... Who has more health........ *Hits Zerdark, Baknamy, and Hare for 24, 47, and 42 with fire, gaining a cloudy sap* Sorry boss!
Baknamy criticals Rideps for 30, sending him back to Go.
Rock hits Wolf 2 for 49.
FeMU: You know this isn't supposed to be a rout, right? *Hits baknamy for 18*
Rideps: Yeah... So? LOOT! *Kills baknamy with a pinned (no knockback) crit, getting Tiger Hide*
Fsteak: That wolf sure has an icy stare.. Or at least it's about to! *Kills with 20 overkill ice damage for a Marriom Heather*
EVERYONE: Moving a lot.
Rock finds some more dung.
So does Rideps.
Zerdark: It's right here on top of the hill, idiots. *Finds Muskmallow* Boy, it looks nasty though. People eat this?
Rideps: Apothecaries do a lot of stuff with their stuff, safe or not. Who knows.

Zerdark, Fsteak, and FeMU leveled up!
Law bonus: Samson Sword, Round Shield, Antidote!

Bazaar: Bronze Armor, Iron Hammer, Atmos Blade *bought each*

Zerdark
Level 4 Soldier
Equip: Barong, Iron Helm, Bronze Armor

Fsteak
Level 5 White Mage/Black Mage
White Staff, Hempen Robe, Plumed Hat

FeMU
Level 6 Green Mage/White Mage
Battle Mace, Silken Robe, Plumed Hat

Rock
Level 5 White Monk
Metal Knuckles, Leather Clothing

Rideps mastered Steal Loot level 1!
Level 4 Thief/Archer
Jackknife, Leather Clothing, Plumed Hat, Battle Boots

Bench Warmer mastered Steal Gil
Level 3 Animist/Thief
Glass Bell
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:08 am

Ok, so, this might be on hold a couple days. I want to go finish Black 2.

I just need to settle on a water type.. And train it until it's up to snuff with the rest of my team.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:04 am

Vaporeon or Jellicent.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:07 am

Rockman47 wrote:
Vaporeon or Jellicent.

Decided to go Jellicent. Vaporeon is too... Vaporeon-y for this run.

It's not a solo!
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:24 am

*is pretending he's the Kellam of the game and he's been there the whole time but no one noticed him*
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 pm

*pokes* :V

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tactical Challenge Run.   A Tactical Challenge Run. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tactical Challenge Run.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Dem Games :: FINAL FANTASY-
Jump to: