Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Troy Barter, Rookie Diablo Hunter [Plans got shot down, no idea what to do with him now]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Troy Barter, Rookie Diablo Hunter [Plans got shot down, no idea what to do with him now]   Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:53 am

Spoiler:

Name: Troy Richmond Barter
Birthday: October 1
Race: Human
Class: Diablo Hunter

–HISTORY–
Troy was born to a wealthy family just off the coast of Costa Delmar. He was raised in much the same many wealthy young lads and lasses were; pampered and cared for in pretty much every way possible. Amazingly, where most kids would get swelled heads and become spoiled brats, Troy maintained a fairly down to earth, if rather naïve personality. From a young age, he demonstrated surprising prowess with a spear, even catching his mentor off guard a few times as a beginner.

At the age of 15 or so, his parents hired a personal attendant for him; a young woman of about his age named Charlotte, who despite her youth seemed more than capable for the job. They took to each other rather quickly as master and servant, Troy relying on her for many tasks and Charlotte being more than happy to comply. One day, while walking through the 'backyard', Troy heard a loud snap followed by a thunderous crashing noise, and the sight was even more surprising; Charlotte had a large axe in her hands, and had apparently just cleaved through a large tree in a single swing. Although he didn't judge her for anything, he agreed to keep it a secret as she had requested.

When Troy set out on his own to attempt to provide for himself at 19, Charlotte was the only one of the servants who came with him, having apparently demanded insisted she follow her master, come what may. Years later, the two have joined the Diablo Hunters, a peacekeeping group of hunters, in order to assist those that can't help themselves. While Troy's naiveté had initially led him to believe all monsters were merciless and evil, something appears to have swayed his opinion of this. Now, he always tries to find a peaceful solution to a conflict first if he can help it... even if it puts him in danger.

–PERSONALITY–
A kind, yet somewhat sheltered and naïve, soul who likes to help others. Tries to be more independent, but pretty much fails when it comes to Charlotte. Tries the peaceful route first.

–THEMES–

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Troy Barter, Rookie Diablo Hunter [Plans got shot down, no idea what to do with him now]   Fri May 20, 2016 11:40 pm

boop boop ba doop
Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: Troy Barter, Rookie Diablo Hunter [Plans got shot down, no idea what to do with him now]   Fri May 20, 2016 11:45 pm

So this is who Charlotte serves. Seems good to me.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy Barter, Rookie Diablo Hunter [Plans got shot down, no idea what to do with him now]   

Back to top Go down

Troy Barter, Rookie Diablo Hunter [Plans got shot down, no idea what to do with him now]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Retired/Ideas/Repurpose Needed-
Jump to: