Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Yiks' Noncanon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:12 pm

So, what if he'd at least accepted Elene's offer of vampirism?

What if he enjoyed killing for the sake of killing and had even less fucks to give?

---screenwipe transition---

"You're honestly doing this? Again? Seriously?"

Firing squads.

Yoren hated firing squads. Just because he'd gotten a wee bit carried away in his snacking on the townsfolk didn't give these arseholes the right to continually try to shoot him to death. But they did. Never worked, they were too dumb to figure out how to make silver bullets, but it hurt well enough.

Clickclickclickclickclickclickclick

Seven rifles were simultaneously cocked.

Seven guards aimed at the man thirty yards away.

Seven rifiles fired in a single, deafening shot.

Yoren Halscreft walked away, licking a bit of stuff off of his lips. People like those were much too tough to be pleasant to feed off of.

The guards were dead. A few of the other prisoners were dead.

The attractive woman at the front desk was unconsious and slung over his shoulder.  Might as well take a bit of dinner to go, eh?

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."

Last edited by Yikkin on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:19 pm

In and out

In and out

In and out

In and out

In and out

In and out

In and out.

The rhythm of stabs was natural, quick and easy.

The teenaged target was probably already well and dead, but Yoren was having way too much fun stabbing her to actually give any thought to that.

He hadn't even eaten this one, as much as he'd wanted to. Her form was perfect and beautiful, if petite. He gives another quick stab and then uses the hem of the dress the girl is wearing to clean his knife.

"I destroy everything I find that is beautiful, WHY?"

Because you can't have it. the voices answer. The beauty is not for you. Never again will it be for you. You are too tainted now. You belong to us. To us. To us. We are all you need.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 10:44 am

Yoren sits in a chair, in a dark room, watching a young woman sleep. Said young woman is his one-time sister.

All things considered, being here is probably a stupid idea.

He gets up to leave, the floor creaking softly.

Ina gets up out of bed at almost the exact same time, heading blearily towards the door of the room.

Yoren goes still, willing her to not notice him in the darkness. She doesn't, until she walks smack into him.

She screams, Yoren's hand going instinctively towards her neck...

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:54 pm

"So you're still alive because you're a vampire...? Okay I guess that makes sense."

"Yes. How're Eddard and the boy?"

"His name is Theodore, Yoren. He's fine. Eddard... Isn't. He...died."

"I'm sorry."

"Thanks..." she's starting to tear up.

The door is heard opening. A female voice calls out, "We're baaaaack!"

A woman walks into the room, followed by a little boy clinging to her hand.

The woman is Adrasteia Ladrian, surrogate secondary parent to Ina's son.

She slowly takes in the scene before her, Ina crying, the man dressed in black lounging on the chair across the room.

She freezes up. She stares at Yoren, and says to Theodore in a tight voice, "Theo, sweetie, go upstairs. Mommy and I need to talk."

The little boy does as he's told, and Teia crosses the room in a couple strides.

She punches Yoren in the face, hissing out "You son of a bitch! How the hell are you still alive?! Why are you here...a...after all these years?!

"Well, if you'd perhaps stop physically assaulting me, darling, perhaps I can explain..."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 10:21 pm

one explanation later...

"You're a vampire now? I...guess I understand why you've been scarce. But... Why did you come back if you're just gonna leave again? Why would you do this to us? To me?"

"Because it's for the best. However human I look, I'm not. People get hurt when I lose it. Good people who've never harmed anyone in their lives. I'm a monster, Adrasteia. I wanted to check on Ina. I worry about her often."

"...gods you're an asshole. Why did I ever fall in love with you..."

"No idea. Seems like you two are good mothers though. Theodore seems like a nice boy."

The women are silent.

Yoren gets up, "I'd best be going now."

Teia catches his arm. "No way. You're staying."

Ina nods, but inside she feels a little sad. She knew that Teia only sought her for comfort, and at first she'd done the same, but she found her heart aching with the way her partner looked at her brother.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Yoren wakes up to a sword in his chest, a very pissed-off looking Teia, and an Ina who seems to be switching from anger to trying to hold back tears.

He smiles languidly. "Mornin' ladies. I take it you found the remenants of my little snack? Or is Teia just feeling extra-kinky this morning?"

Teia seems to be having trouble forming words.

Ina seems to be having trouble staying on her feet. Yoren reaches up, and ever so gently takes Teia's hand off of the sword. He pulls it out of his chest, several feet of steel covered in... Something.

"Tell the boy he can thank me later!"

"Thank you...? THANK YOU?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! YOU KILLED MY SON!"

"In point of fact, 1), he's not YOUR son, and 2), he's not dead, just a vampire. Ta ladies~"

He walks past the two women, down the stairs, and out the door.

Teia is shaking with rage.

Ina is shaking for an entirely different reason.

The sun crests the horizon.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Yoren stuff

Yoren sits down about fifty miles from Friezant, back resting against a tree. He's not winded, but he doesn't enjoy moving so far so fast.
A man in a black hooded robe materializes nearby.

"Afternoon, Spike." Yoren says. The man does indeed have a pair of golden spijkes jutting out from where his eyes ought to be "I've warned you about that before, Fangs. That's no way to talk to Death. ...Anyway. You handled that very poorly. VERY. POORLY. You used to have control, before you let yourself go. I used to be able to not see you for weeks and not be afraid that you'll destroy an entire city! You've grown weak and soft. You're a coward."

Yoren laughs. "I don't have anything to fear from you or anyone else. That is strength."

"Really? You Turned your nephew, Yoren. Your sister and her wife probably want to see you dead now. You Turned a defenseless little boy just because you couldn't stand the hunger of going without a bit of a snack for a few days."

"At least the women... Will be safe from what I could do..."

"That your excuse? Pathetic. I'm ashamed to have a thing like you on staff."

"You've never felt it. Teia...kissed me."

"So?"
"Intimacy makes the hunger stronger. Love, lust and the like."

"I see. Still no excuse for Turning the boy."

"I know." Yoren's entire body shakes, "...I know."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Yoren stared at a picture, creased down the center and slightly faded. In the picture is a little girl, probably about six or seven. She has dark eyes and dark hair that falls to her shoulders in rings. Yoren searches his mind, the far recesses where his old self lies, for the girl's name.

Lilith. Her name was Lilith... Wasn't it? It was supposed to be important. He wasn't supposed to forget.

Yoren tucks the picture back into his pocket. He remembered Lilith. His mother... And his daughter, both shared that name.

He looked up at the clear, blue, cloudless sky and wondered...

Who is her mother... And why can't I remember her?

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 8:47 pm

Yoren's on his thirty-ninth glass of wine. He can't get drunk, since his body processes the alcohol as poison and and expels it. But damn if he can't try. And try. And try. The barmaid's a pretty little brunette with her hair done up and all the right things in all the right places, and Yoren finds himself absolutely disgusted with her, even though normally he'd try to fuck her or eat her, probably both. What's left of the human in him has reared its head, and his mind is filled with regret and should-haves. He's become the very thing he once swore to destroy, if not worse. Marsh was right. He was disgusting.

But he knew a thing or two. And one of those things could fix his nephew. Maybe. It wouldn't win his sister's love back, and it sure wouldn't sway Adrasteia, shame as it would be to lose her. But it might set his conscience to rest.

He tosses a bag of gold on the bar, telling the pretty one, "Keep the change, love." He smiles, his smile brittle from years of disuse. The barmaid looked away. Nobody ever met his eyes anymore, those cold, dead eyes. But now his mind is set on something, and there's a little fire in his eyes and a spring in his step as he steps out of the inn.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:49 pm

Yoren sighs. "I told you to never mention her name again, Wolf."

The man standing at odds with the vampire replies, "Bringing her up is the only thing that cracks through your shell of self-pity desguised as bloodlust. But I'm not here to reminiscence. I'm not here to help you. I'm here to fulfill a contract. That little tart that had stars in her eyes over you wants you dead."

Ah, Teia. That explains it. Yoren's pupils slit, his fangs become more pronounced, and he hisses out, "Try me, Wolf."

The white-haired man draws his silver sword and does just that.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 11:53 am

Yoren smiles down at the two women on the floor. One set of eyes holds raw fury, and the other is gold and empty. Pity that they're paralyzed, but Yoren doesn't feel like chasing his prey.

He leans down to Teia's neck, his fangs brushing her skin softly. The fury is tempered with a hint of fear, now. He whispers, "You always did prefer your life... Exciting."

Several hours later, Yoren wakes. He's... Extremely satisfied after those two. More satisfied than he'd been since he was human. He rises from the bed and goes downstairs, only to hear a quiet sobbing from the room in which he left the bodies. A woman in a pale white dress with golden blonde hair past her shoulders looks down at the bodies.

His mother. Or at least, the one who had been his mother. Yoren mutters a quick spell, and the sobs turn into wails as his magic consumes the ghost.

He leaves, never to return to Drachurst

fin

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 12:55 pm

--something else, he's not a vampire--

Yoren stirs his coffee and takes a drink of it. Twenty years of drinking 5 cups a day will create quite the dependence. The floor behind him creaks softly and he flicks his eyes over to notice Teia coming out of their bedroom. Her bedroom, technically. Yoren hadn't been able to get a solid night's sleep for years. This rightly concerned his wife, since he's seemed to get more and more worn down. Teia sits down next to him and gives him a quick kiss before pouring her own cup of coffee and querying, "Morning! You okay?" "Just... A little tired. It's nothing." "Nothing? Bullshit. The dreams again?" "Yes..." "So that's why you've been going out again. You know..." her smile quirks up a little, "I bet I could put your mind to rest~" Yoren can't help but smile at her antics. He drains the rest of his coffee. "I think I'll take the offer," he says lightly. He picks her up and carries her upstairs, to a protest of "H-hey! At least give me time to finish my coffee!"

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 11:31 am

"Well fuck."

"You brought a fire elemental... To our very flammable house." "...is she dead?" "I doubt it. You're the fireproof one, go in there and get her. And honey, stop bringing people home with you..."

"I should, yes." He sighs and goes into the inferno that was once his house.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:25 pm

A few minutes later he emerges from the fire, coughing and sputtering with a little girl in his arms. The girl has red-orange hair, pale white skin, and a red diamond-shaped ruby on her forehead. "Aww, she looks awful." "Yeah. I felt sorry for her." Teia half-sighs, half-laughs. "I've been married to you for fifteen years and you still manage to surprise me." "I thought you didn't like being bored?" She looks at him sheepishly. "I grew out of that, Yoren. Meanwhile, you still disappear to who-knows-where looking for new old books. I almost think, sometimes, you've found someone else and just don't have the heart to tell me."

He looks at her curiously. "Really?" A half smile creeps onto his face. "I guess I have a bit of a confession to make, Teia..."

Yoren ends up on the ground. "Idiot! Why would you...?"

"I love you too, darling." Yoren chuckles from his position on the ground, casually mentioning as he rises, "You might want to readjust your skirt. Quite the view from down there."

Teia scowls at him, but actually does readjust her skirt. "Putting the fact that you almost made my heart stop and then had the nerve to look up my skirt aside, what are we going to do now?"

"I haven't gotten that far yet... We could always go visit your-"

"No. No. There's a reason I cut contact with them."

He puts one arm around her shoulders, and picks up the little fire girl in the other. "Perhaps we should try to find out where she came from. I'll contact a contractor about the house, it shouldn't be hard to have it rebuilt. We could always get an inn for a few weeks while that was taken care of."

"I guess."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 12:00 pm

"You technically don't have to have clothes. I actually like it better when you don't."

"I don't care if you stare at me," I enjoy it, actually... "But do you want everyone looking at your wife walking around naked? I'd think you'd get jealous... If you've got enough blood left, that is~"

"You have a point. I'll stay here and watch the girl, incase she wakes up." "She'll be disoriented, probably. Don't frighten her if she does wake up. I'll handle it when I get back."

"Alright. Have fun."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Several hours pass. It always did take Teia a long time to pick out clothes. One of the maids comes in to change the linens, Yoren hardly paying her any mind. It was this lapse that almost cost him his life. He was perfectly oblivious until he felt her pressing against him, certain things warm against his back. It showed also how slow the once-assassin had gotten, that he didn't immediately retaliate. Instead, he says "Miss, stop this at once."

He hardly saw the knife. But he did hear the woman scream, as she burst into flame. The little elemental girl had woken. She says, "No. Daddy."

Yoren looks on, extremely confused. Again, the little elemental says, "No. Daddy."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 5:08 pm

Teia comes back a short time later. Then she drops the moon on the world the end. Don't forget to tip your sister.

fin

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Yoren enters the kitchen, a cup of coffee in one hand and a cake in the other. "Good morning Ina. Good morning Mother." He gives his sister a hug, sitting his coffee down and finishing his cake. "Y'know, it's probably not a good idea to have cake for breakfast." "Did you sleep well?" "Well enough, yeah. Cake is technically a breakfast food. Pancakes prove that." "Uuuh I guess. You're the one who'll have to deal with the energy crash and diabetes later in life."

"Any plans today, Mother?" "No, not really. I thought about getting some gardening in. It is the season for it." "Sounds like a good idea. Ina's probably going to go see that young lady she met the other day." Yoren's smirk implies all that needs to be implied for his sister to go scarlet. "It's not like that! W-we don't..."

Yoren grins at her. Lilith keeps quiet, enjoying the cool breeze blowing through the tall windows and huming softly to herself as she gets a sun hat and gloves from the coatrack in the hall.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:06 pm

Yeine sits bolt upright in her bed. Sieh is nowhere to be seen, nor is the moon out her window as it ought to be. She shivers and pulls a robe over her thin nightdress. The castle was usually hotter than the desert outside, even at night. But now... Now it was cold. Yeine's flesh crawls.

The chandelier hanging above her bed, and the candles on her desk flair into sudden light. The flames that dance on their wicks are a cold, icy blue. Yeine relaxes a bit. It's just Nathaniel. She laughs nervously. "...'Thaniel stop playing with the lights and come back to bed."

Her door flies off it's hinges, thudding against the opposite wall and a longhaired... Man? Enters her room. All she can see is the pale face, over the collar of a black robe. The skin is porcelain white. Disturbingly white. Nobody who lived in this desert had skin that pale. His hair, in contrast to the skin and robe, is a brilliant scarlet. His eyes, too, are scarlet, Yeine sees as he approaches her bed.

"Yeine of Darre, you have displeased the Lord of Light." His voice made her stomach twist, and his proclamation chilled her further.

She screams.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 7:04 pm

Ina walks into Yoren's ship with a small golden-furred kitten. "Can we keep him? He's hungry." The cat was, indeed, rather thin looking. "Cats are a lot of bother, Ina. And they don't do anything particularly useful." "They can hunt rats!" "My shop DOES NOT have rats, dear sister." "Awww. Please?" She adopts the expression that she knows Yoren can't say no to. The expression on his face wavers a little. "Why do you have to look at me like that?" Still with the sad eyes. "Fine... We can keep the cat. Just make sure he doesn't mess inside the house. You want him, you'll take care of him." "Of course!"

She beams and nuzzles her face into the kitten's fur.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 10:28 pm

A couple weeks on, Puss Puss the cat is much better than when he was brought in. Ina takes care of the little fellow with an almost motherly affection, even going so far as to occasionally give him sweets. Never mind that Yoren said cats weren't supposed to have them, Puss loved them and Ina was a willing party to his pilfering. Ina came up with the name, Teia enthusiastically agreed, and Yoren just laughed. Puss Puss took to riding on Ina's shoulder, playing with her hair whether it was bound in a ponytail or worn loose.

One bright day finds the two of them returning from a shopping trip. Ina purchased herself a new outfit or two, and Puss Puss took a shine to some window-display cat toys so Ina bought them too. She enters the shop and puts her stuff down to hug Yoren. Or try to. As had become his custom, Puss hissed at her brother as soon as she got near him. Strange for sure. Animals never seemed to like Yoren much, and most people seemed to follow suit, giving the man a wide berth. Teia, on the other hand, was Puss Puss's second favorite human. He hops off of Ina's shoulder and gives the secretary an affectionate nuzzle and purr. "Hey Puss. Good kitty." Teia reaches down to pat him, and the little gold one gives an appreciative yawn.

Ina picks up her bags. "Wanna see the new stuff I got, Teia?" The older of the two smiles at the younger, "Sure. That okay, boss?" "Yes. Take your time." Yoren says without looking up from the coat he was working on.

The two young women and the cat head upstairs to Ina's room.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 9:13 pm

Teia reclined on Ina's bed, a book in her hands. She usually preferred her own room for reading, but the two had sat down to talk and Ina now dozed comfortably nestled against her. Puss Puss claimed her stomach as his temporary bed. Contrary to her usual sleep patterns, which were often fitful and had Ina tossing and turning (so Yoren had told her, anyway), she now dozed comfortably. Perhaps the presence of another person made her feel safer. With Ina and Puss' warmth at her side and stomach, Teia finds herself nearly dozing as she reads. She places her book on the bedside table and looks out at the dwindling sunset.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:40 am

"Your god cheats," said the man bound in chains.

"Does she? I'd never noticed." replies a priestess that rings the altar the man is bound on.

"Had "she" not, I would've brought this building down on your little cult."

One of the priestesses titters a laugh. "This one will be fun to play with, hm sisters?"

As one, the thirteen women draw knives with their left hands. Their right hands trace thirteen separate symbols in the air. The room almost hums with their magic.

The door to the chamber creaks open, and a stooped old man with a long white beard enters. "Snake-cultists? Should've figured it." He mutters.

The women screech at the sight of the man. "The Eternal One? He cannot enter here! Begone, sorcerer!" The one who seems to be the leader of the women, nearest the altar, speaks. "This one is chosen of Nyssa. She requires a suitable consort."

"Mmhmm." The old one nods. "I think not."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 2:58 pm

"Hey Yoren, what was Mom like?"

Yoren sips on his coffee and stares out the window. Which is how he usually spends his mornings. Ina's sitting on the couch down from him, muffin in one hand and a cup of tea in the other. Her brother takes another sip of his coffee, and still doesn't reply.

"Yoren?"

"I heard you. What's brought this on?"

"I just... Was curious. I can remember Daddy well enough...but I don't remember much about Mom. Other than that she cried a lot." At the mention of her father, Ina tries and fails to suppress a shiver.

"Mother was... I suppose compassionate is the word. She enjoyed helping people. I remember that before you came along, she had a little clinic she ran in a nearby town. She was a healer. Rather good at it, from what I can recall. After you were born she had that same smile on her face, that'd she'd have whenever she saved someone most folks would've just given up on. Her relationship with Hanzo took a downturn when he found out she had gotten pregnant. He said that one child was enough to deal with. After that... He became even worse. After Mother told him she was pregnant he threw me out of the window in the front of the house, as if I could've helped with that.

After you were born, he went from being simply verbally cruel to actually striking her. He made her close that little clinic she had, told her to stay home. She obeyed. Whether out of fear or still loving him, I've no idea. It got progressively worse over time, especially as she threatened to take us and go back to her family. I don't know why he kille-"

"Wh-what? Daddy's the one who..."

"Yes."

As if the affirmation breaks some sort of emotional hold, Ina drops her breakfast and wraps her brother in a hug, crying her eyes out.

Normally Yoren would feel awkward like this, but he just wraps his arms around his little sister and tries to be comforting. He's heedless of the spilt tea and coffee on the couch. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before now. I was... I didn't want to see you cry..."

Whatever Ina tries to say back turns into a cough as she tries to get herself under control.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 10:25 pm

The man in black fled across the desert. The sand, though it is night, burns through even his thick-soled boots. He adjusts his hat and looks over his shoulder. She who followed him was aught but a dot on the horizon, her campfire burning at the juncture where ground met sky. Still, any time he could gain is worth its weight in gold. How long had they played this overwrought game of cat and mouse? He's been in the desert for weeks... She, only a bit less. He takes a breath and his throat burns, just like everything else in this godforsaken desert. It was said that the woman could make water fall from the sky. Rain, he'd heard it called. It had never "rained" in the Free Cities. All water was delivered by piping, carefully metered out and not a drop wasted. If she could really work such miracles, why is she chasing me instead of making water for the Council? he pondered. A woman of such power sent to chase a mere gunslinger. Next, water would fall from the sky.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yiks' Noncanon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiks' Noncanon   Yiks' Noncanon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yiks' Noncanon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Important Events and Noncanon :: Non-Canon :: What If?-
Jump to: