Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Nosaes Port

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 28272
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Anywhere I need to be

PostSubject: Nosaes Port   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:36 pm

The dock for the town floating in the middle of Autumn Lake. Travelers and merchants alike arrive here and pass by a few guardsmen before actually getting into town. Some people like to sit near the boardwalks and just watch the water, and the people passing by it. In fact, there's a nearby restaurant that allows just that, as its said the lakeside view is quite beautiful, especially during certain times of the year.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 28272
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Anywhere I need to be

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:38 pm

Luke stands near the town's entrance, by the spot he and his group agreed to meet up in. They had stopped by here to see if anyone had any information on the hooded man, who had to have either stopped or swam by the town. Surely someone must have seen him.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Othello walks up to him, looking a bit queasy. He's more hunched than usual, his tail tucked close and his ears flattened to the sides. "Z...Zemeth Sanctum... We... We gotta swim..."

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

avatar

Posts : 922
Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:20 am

Severick gives a couple of pats to Othello's back while passing, "Deep breathes lad." He stops beside Luke. "No information to add on my end." Severick comments before taking a bite out of the headless but otherwise whole cooked fish he had in hand.

_________________
Characters: Severick, Solvari (Mizore), Canaan, Ludrin Baskerville, Lunaria and Valkenhayn

Character Statuses:

Severick: Shard Mission: Autumn Lake
Mizore:    Unknown
Canaan:   Hunting Mission: Eastern Verdant Plains
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
avatar

Posts : 5723
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 24
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Aura follows behind, somewhat distracted by thoughts of the strange voice she keeps hearing. "Hmm... oh, nothing new here."

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
avatar

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:48 pm

"W-What?! S-Swim?! H-How long is it? Swimming that is." Noelle begins panicking for the sake of her clothes and pistols getting wet. She also conveniently leaves out the fact that she found nothing new about the whereabouts of the hooded man.

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 28272
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Anywhere I need to be

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:53 am

"Nothing on my end either. Good job, buddy, gold star." He grins at Othello before turning to the others. "They say it's the remains of another small colony living in this lake a long time ago, partially submerged in the water. We don't HAVE to swim the whole time inside, but there's a pretty high chance of having to.... If that guy's going in there, he's probably gonna go deep inside. If you don't know how to swim or just don't want to get wet, you can stay here if you'd like and see if he comes back or something."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:56 am

Othello shuffles his feet nervously, swallowing a lump in his throat. He really did not want to go down there, but... "I-I'll go... I-it's part of the job, after all. Wouldn't be good to only do it halfway."

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

avatar

Posts : 922
Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:44 am

Severick finishes the last bite of the fish, "Sense of duty to the task aside, I am not going to let some water stop me from dealing with our attacker."

_________________
Characters: Severick, Solvari (Mizore), Canaan, Ludrin Baskerville, Lunaria and Valkenhayn

Character Statuses:

Severick: Shard Mission: Autumn Lake
Mizore:    Unknown
Canaan:   Hunting Mission: Eastern Verdant Plains
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
avatar

Posts : 5723
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 24
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Sun May 01, 2016 3:55 pm

"So then, water we waiting for?"
...
"S-sorry..."

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
avatar

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Sun May 01, 2016 10:12 pm

"I-I'm not staying behind! I'm going too! Where do we go then?" Noelle attempts to sound brave and headstrong. "It's probably too late now. I looked like a total dummy out there. I can't stay behind though. Even if getting wet is not something I want." Noelle stifles a chuckle, "Okay, that was a bit funny."

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 28272
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Anywhere I need to be

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Sun May 01, 2016 11:52 pm

"Alright then, looks like we're all staying onboard. Thankfully, I don't think we'll have to worry about fighting in the water too... Unless those things are down there, too."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Sun May 01, 2016 11:57 pm

"Gosh, I hope not..." Othello mumbles, trying to rub some feeling back into his spirit through his arms.

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

avatar

Posts : 922
Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Wed May 04, 2016 10:27 pm

Looking to Noelle, Severick ponders briefly whether he should call Noelle out on her act again or not. He decides to give the gunslinger a break this time and wears a mischievous smirk instead. One can only push so hard and so often. Might get her on the next one.

_________________
Characters: Severick, Solvari (Mizore), Canaan, Ludrin Baskerville, Lunaria and Valkenhayn

Character Statuses:

Severick: Shard Mission: Autumn Lake
Mizore:    Unknown
Canaan:   Hunting Mission: Eastern Verdant Plains
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
avatar

Posts : 5723
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 24
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Sat May 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Aura runs one hand through the water, clearing her mind. When she pulls it her hand back she notices that it's completely dry, even though her sleeve got a little wet. "Weird..."

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
avatar

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Thu May 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Noelle just sits down, waiting to get to their destination, "At least things will be a bit easier than expected..."

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 28272
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Anywhere I need to be

PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   Fri May 20, 2016 12:34 am

It doesn't take very long after that to find their destination; the Sanctum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nosaes Port   

Back to top Go down
 
Nosaes Port
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Fallen Forest :: Autumn Lake :: Nosaes-
Jump to: