Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Essendil Bank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Essendil Bank   Fri May 06, 2016 9:07 pm

Run by Lise Essendil and staffed by two or three capable employees for deposits and withdrawals. Loans go through a conference with Lise herself, though.

Libero

PostSubject: Re: Essendil Bank   Sun May 08, 2016 5:57 pm

A richly dressed man shows up, looking quite scornful of the common people making use of the bank to deposit and withdraw money.. "I am in need of a loan," he announces, knowing full well that the bankers in Berkshire would turn him down - the latest intrigue was just too much. He had somewhat soured his name, and now people were starting to call in debts he owed them - as was typical of players of the great game. Get people in your debt, and don't collect until you know it will benefit you. Now that people wanted to sever ties with him due to several rumors of fraud and crime... well.

"Come right this way, sir," chirps a young, naive-looking woman. Irvin is sure he can negotiate a favorable deal, this shouldn't be hard at all, surely she--

"I'm sorry, sir, but your credentials don't check out. You're on three warning lists for fraud. I can't loan you anything."

"Whaaat? Madness, I assure you. This loan is crucial for the longevity of the cultural revitalization movement of the century!" he lies in a rush. She nods at him sympathetically, as if she's at least falling for his lies. Good, maybe he has a chance.

"Come see me after business hours, maybe we can work out a deal..."

Hours pass. Lord Innocent goes shopping and then comes back before the woman starts locking up.

"You had an appointment, right? Well, come on in." She doesn't let him in the bank, but unlocks a cellar door. Worried that this is a trap, Irvin hesitates. The woman stares back at him coolly, a perfect poker face on. How much do you want the money? her expression seems to ask.

Essendil Bank
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: West Drachurst :: Friezant-
Jump to: