Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Alleways

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Dark Alleways Empty
PostSubject: Dark Alleways   Dark Alleways Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 2:03 am

The alleyways of Locus. Even in a more science-based community full of intellectuals such as this one, there are still shady things happening every now and then in these parts.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Dark Alleways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleways   Dark Alleways Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 2:18 am

A woman opens the side door to a building and makes her way to a nearby dumpster with a garbage bag. She was an intern working inside that building, and she was just finishing her final task of the day, taking out the trash. Normally she would've finished earlier, but she had taken the extra time to assist a researcher with some calculations, which delayed the rest of her tasks slightly. She usually just threw the trash in the dumpster and locked up the door to just go home once she was done, and that is what she was doing now when something unusual happened. A hooded man approached her, holding something in his hand. She could tell just by her first look at him that this guy was creep material.

"Well, well, what do we have here? A little lady all by herself as the moon peaks the sky? Such lovely poetic imagery. A beautiful specimen, if I say so myself."

Yup, definitely creep material. She wasn't unaccustomed to this sort of thing, and prepared to draw the blade she kept on hand for cases like this. "Don't come any closer, creep! Turn tail and leave now, or I'll-"

The man was not intimidated. In fact, he chuckles in a rather condescending fashion. "How cute. You might scare away less determined men with your little prop, but I'm rather persistent when it comes to the pursuit of beauty." He approaches her, undeterred.

She backs away for a moment before taking some bluff swings. He simply evades them as he raises his own weapon in the air.

She was starting to get really terrified now. "What... Who the hell are you?!"

"I? I am simply an artisan in search of new additions to my gallery."

She attempts to incapacitate him for real with a lunge, but he counters it by smacking her hand with his knee and knocking her sword away. She realizes running is futile, as he was blocking the only exit out of the alleyway. In desperation, she runs towards the door and fumbles anxiously with the keys, attempting to open the door again. Unfortunately, it was too late, as the man bears down on her and swings his weapon.

For a brief moment, there was a scream, and then there was silence. A few minutes later, the man walks out of the alley with a slightly heavier load than what he'd walked in with; the woman never walked out.
Back to top Go down

Dark Alleways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: West Drachurst :: Locus-
Jump to: