Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Athu'a Mines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Athu'a Mines   Sat May 14, 2016 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

The settlers of Nia Athu'a started tunneling into the earth via the cave network already in place as the crown of the city. Now decrepit, the caves still sit and watch the city with darkness barely restrained.

AuthorMessage
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Tue May 31, 2016 2:50 pm

"Sylph!" Theo summons the power of the mistress of storms within him and sends blades of wind towards the Sabbath with the wand, trying to disrupt its concentration.

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Tue May 31, 2016 2:58 pm

Eirich's sword flashes with opportunity as it darts toward the Sabbath in a piercing arc, Eirich slowly descending toward the ground. Lalyata's wings flap to keep him off the ground and avoid the ice shards down there.

Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Tue May 31, 2016 3:02 pm

As the creature parries Zerdark, he suddenly grabs the creature's sword-arm with the hand he was preparing the spell in, sending painful electric shocks throughout the entire body.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:52 pm

This creature leaps out of the way of the gust and succeeds in slashing Morgan, although she retaliates with a full-force blast of fire at point blank, incinerating it almost immediately. The second creature manipulates its grabbed hand just enough to stab Zerdark's shoulder as it is electrocuted.

The first Sabbath shoots smaller embers lower to the ground, where Malphas is ducking.

This other Sabbath takes critical damage from Eirich's piercing sword, dissipating.

Theo indeed succeeds in disrupting the Sabbath's concentration. However, it shoots a few quick lightning bolts in retaliation.

The sense of fear and dread becomes stronger still as another Hellion and two more Sabbaths appear in the distance, advancing on them quickly.
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:25 pm

Malphas tosses a sack of some sort of dust at the members, putting them out with a blast of cold air.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:51 am

Theo tries to dodge the bolts but fails to avoid all of them. "Ouch! Come on, this is my best robe! Although I can see why you wouldn't care, what with not needing clothes... whatever, Volt!" Summoning the electrical beast's power, he shoots some lightning bolts right back.

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:07 am

The fear and dread cause Eirich's face to become distorted in the dim light of the cavern. Fangs bared, he looks for his next target, and enters a quick but cautious swordfight with the newly arrived Hellion.
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:55 am

One of Wheatley's plates move to protect Zerdark's shoulder right before he's stabbed, rendering the attack useless. At the same time, Zerdark attempts to plunge his sword through the creature's torso.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:44 pm

The Hellion Zerdark is engaged with makes an unnerving sort of hissing noise before backing off quickly, dodging the swipe and assessing its options.

The first Sabbath sees the embers being put out and swoops down to charge, coating its own body in a sort of flame shield.

It avoids the first few, but is hit by the last few, and disappears whilst spasming violently from the electrocution.

The two new Sabbaths waste little time, one conjuring a hailstorm whilst the other begins to form a ball of water that is slowly increasing in size. Morgan begins preparing her own spell in response. The newly arrived Hellion seems quite aggressive, matching Eirich's blows and attempting several counterstrikes.
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:23 pm

They dust turns to spears of ice, extending at the foe.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:41 pm

Feeling confident, Theo shoots a bolt of chain lightning, hoping to stun all creatures in one go.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:50 pm

Eirich is quite fast, and very defensive, so he parries the counterstrikes rather effectively. His other hand starts to glow red, and even as he keeps his concentration on the swordfight, a red beam of light connects to the shadow swordsman from his other hand, slowly beginning to drain the shade's health.

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Zerdark gives no time for his enemy to think as he gets a hungry look in his eye. Electrical power once more surges in his left hand, apparently not having been all spent on his previous attack. "Oh fuck the hell yes." He quickly fires a blast of electrical energy from his hand about the same width and height of said hand.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:42 pm

It attempts to block the electrical strike, and seems to succeed for a time. However, the force of it is too much and it breaks apart.

The ice spears in the path of the flame-cloaked Sabbath break apart and melt away, but one does stab the one preparing the large water ball, which causes it to drop it... right on top of the party, drenching them all. Theo's bolt does indeed briefly stun most of the shades, but it also lightly zaps everyone else, including Morgan, who shoots out her spell in shock, hitting the other Sabbath unexpectedly and causing it to plummet onto the ground right in between Eirich and the Hellion, who stands there for a brief second in total confusion.
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:10 pm

Malphas runs to Morgan's side, leaving his combatant alone for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:40 pm

After his somewhat reckless spellflinging, Theo takes a step back to recharge and refocus. And also to mourn his favorite robe, which is now thoroughly singed.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Sword glinting with opportunity, Eirich lunges foward, impaling the Sabbath and stabbing the stunned Hellion in the throat.

Meanwhile, footsteps can be heard from deeper in the cave. Rather heavy footsteps. It seems reinforcements are on their way. Rather large reinforcements.

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:31 pm

Zerdark gets lightly zapped, snapping him out of his bloodthirsty state. "What? Who? Where am I? Where's Merasmus?" "Didn't you kill him?" "Yes! He's dead. Forever..." "Um, not to alarm you or anything, but can we have the crazy, violent version of you back? We might need him. Hearing footsteps, rather loud ones actually. Probably not friendly, so not to rush you or anything, but you know, would be fantastic, if you could kill them, before they kill us, in a very very gruesome way." "Kill everything before they kill us. Noted. Everyone on board with that plan?"

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:35 pm

"I'm fine, I'm ok..." She reassures her husband, a little wobbly but quickly shaking out of it, and otherwise seeming unharmed from the shock.

The Sabbath and the Hellion impaled by Eirich's blade both vanish at once. The remaining Sabbath, quickly realizing it was decidedly outnumbered and perhaps a bit terrified of the approaching footsteps, flees of its own accord. The footsteps get closer and closer, and some pairs of eyes come into view. Meanwhile, another faint sound can be heard amidst the footsteps, from a further away distance. The sound of metal scraping against something...
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:27 am

Malphas stands in front of Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:50 am

Theo remains unmoving, holding out to see what the new threat approaching is before deciding on an action.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:22 pm

"They'll be upon us soon. Be ready."

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:39 pm

"Don't start what you can't finish, coward!" Zerdark doesn't seem to be having any of this retreating business, and fires another blast of lightning at the fleeing Sabbath. "That meager existence you call a life is forfeit!"

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:25 pm

The Sabbath, however, vanishes of its own accord before the lightning hits it, or at least it appears to. The bodies the pairs of eyes belong to slowly come into view, revealing that they are much bigger than the other foes thus far. Bigger and, it appeared, stronger. The two Titans look at their foes with a moment of trepidation before slamming their fists onto their ground, almost as though in a show of strength. Indeed, the small boulders underneath them have crumbled into bits seemingly without much effort. The sense of dread grows stronger still, almost unavoidably so now...
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:03 pm

"... I knew I should have brought my pack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   

Back to top Go down

Athu'a Mines
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Ruinic Desert :: Nia'a :: Nia Athu'a-
Jump to: