Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Athu'a Mines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Athu'a Mines   Sat May 14, 2016 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

The settlers of Nia Athu'a started tunneling into the earth via the cave network already in place as the crown of the city. Now decrepit, the caves still sit and watch the city with darkness barely restrained.

AuthorMessage
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:25 pm

"Step 1: determine the enemies' weakness." Theo begins tossing a barrage of low-power elemental bolts at the Titans and tries to gauge their reaction to each.

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:19 pm

Eirich's face shifts even more in the unnatural dread, looking almost demonic and pale. His fangs, usually unobtrusive and missed by a casual glance, now stick out, his mouth twisted in a predatorial manner.

Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:07 pm

Zerdark glares angrily in the direction the Sabbath disappeared in, then turns his hateful gaze to the two Titans. He doesn't seem to fear them at all. "So that's how we're playing it, huh? Fine then. Wheatley? To me."  Wheatley who had been cowering near Zerdark's shin suddenly snaps to attention. "Huh- oh! Yes sir!" Wheatley then flies into Zerdark's sword, which glows with blue electrical energy. Wheatley's plates then form armor around Zerdark. The man himself charges some form of energy into his fingers before snapping his fingers. Three magic circles form around him. One at his left, his right, and in front of him. From these circles, a spectral wolf of a different element rises in each. Fire, ice, and lightning. "We don't have time to play with you. Defeat my beasts here, I might acknowledge you as worth my time. Until then you're just towering masses of overcompensating garbage." He confidently snaps his fingers again and points toward one of the titan's legs, sending his minions to attack so he can focus on charging up power for another spell.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:19 am

The bolts all seem to not do much of anything to the beasts, who prepare themselves to fight seeing none of their visitors were scared off. They didn't seem particularly upset by Zerdark's words, but quite clearly understood them, as they stand their ground against the approaching beasts and seem ready to fend them off.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Malphas seems confident that he can search the area for something or other while the others keep the foes busy. In fact, he doesn't seem to be very bothered at all. Maybe less bothered than he was before. Perhaps that's how he deals with fear?
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:42 pm

"Welp, that failed. Plan B!" Theo aims an bolt of ice at one of the titans' legs, hoping to freeze it to the ground.

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Seeing what the others are doing, Eirich leaps into the air, and begins muttering in a strange demonic tongue. Iridescent, oily-looking thorns sprout out from the ground and wrap around the other Titan's legs, pulling taut to immobilize. The oily poisons begin flowing from the base of the vine into the thorns.

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:08 pm

Zerdark's wolves aggressively attack the Titan's legs, quickly running around them while slashing and chomping away, each wolf's attacks being boosted by their respective element. The man himself seems to still be charging power silently away from the action, but looks on in interest at what's going on while he does so.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:21 pm

One titan pounds on the ice coating its legs to attempt to shatter it. The other, perhaps realizing their adversaries were going to make advancing difficult, picks up a nearby boulder and hurls it in their general direction, before it begins to fight off the wolves at their feet.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:28 pm

Malphas starts kicking at a wall off on his own.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Theo erects a pillar of thick ice in the boulder's way, leaving room for his teammates to fire off attacks beside it.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:13 am

The toxins should begin afflicting the Titan tangled in the thorns by now. Time to see if the poison would have any effect. Meanwhile, Eirich begins moving his fingers in a strange pattern, eyes closed.

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:34 am

The wolves continue attacking the same Titan, although the fire wolf is successfully injured by it in the struggle. The wolf limps back to its master, who gives it an understanding head-pat as he watches the other wolves continue their attack. Before long though he suddenly snaps. Stress? Or perhaps the atmosphere is finally getting to him. "Hey! Where do you get off bullying animals?!" Zerdark's eyes begin to glow unnaturally red with anger as his bloodlust once again kicks in. "If you're going to fuck with my pets, then I'll show you just how terrifying they can be!" He snaps his fingers and the remaining wolves come running back to Zerdark. They all disappear as he creates two more summoning circles. From them, large spectral bears standing on their hind legs rise. The intimidating creatures turn to face Zerdark and go back on all fours, allowing their master to pet them on the head. They each get a dumb look on their face as their tongues hang out, clearly calm in the presence of Zerdark. Then suddenly he snaps his fingers and points to the Titan who had previously been 'bullying' his beloved pets, and utters one simple command. "Kill!" The two bears turn to face the Titan and adopt angry expressions similar to their master, and lunge at the enemy.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Morgan backs up, attempting to prepare another large spell.

Neither of the creatures seem to pay much mind to Malphas for the time being. The poison in the thorns does seem to affect the Titan to an extent, but it doesn't seem to be doing very much to it regardless. This Titan doesn't seem terribly intimidated by the bears, ready to face off. The other Titan, on the other hand, speaks in an incomprehensible language before slamming its powerful fists onto the ground, quite literally shaking it. It seemed to be even stronger than its little demonstration earlier, and it seems to intend to disrupt its foes by causing a small tremor.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:54 pm

"Always... Kick. nice..... Kick. fighting in.... KICK crumble. ... tombs." He pulls a lifeless, mouldy mummy out of the wall, apparently burried standing up. Certainly no one of note. He shoves it towards the foes, and it starts to amble in that direction single-mindedly.

As that's moving, he reaches in again, pulling a dried-out arm off of another. With magic of bones, the arm is quickly shaped into a ragged looking sword. Not the best weapon, but better reach than he had at least. He leaves the hole behind for now and heads back for the fray.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:58 am

"Gah, I'm starting to run out of options...!" Theo stumbles from the tremor. He opts for precision over power and aims a few razor sharp ice shards at the head of the talky titan.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:16 pm

The tremor doesn't disrupt Eirich, who continues to float, eyes now closed as his fingers move. They seem to leave a red afterglow, like dots on a screen he's moving around. Runes start to appear at his fingertips, hanging in the air.

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Zerdark's bears each take a swipe at the titan. Meanwhile the man himself calms down a little bit. "What's with this place? I feel strange...I don't like it. "

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:13 pm

Precision seems to have worked, as the shards seem to have struck the first titan in just such a way as to incapacitate it, as it begins to fall onto the ground... Its large body slams down and causes even more shaking as it vanishes immediately afterwards. The second Titan, seemingly in a rage, rips its legs loose from the thorns, smacks one of the bears away, and begins charging wildly, seemingly no longer caring about being careful and strategic. While very dangerous, this could also be seen as an opportunity...

All the while, the scraping metal sound gets louder and louder. Something was definitely coming, and the unease in the air is thick enough to cut through with a knife.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Malphas stumbles to his knees, but the mummy he sent towards the foes doesn't seem to care about the tremor as it plods along. How much good was this thing going to do, even?
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:37 pm

Theo falls and scrambles to crawl out of the path of the now rampaging titan.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:21 am

Eirich flits out of the titan's path, still arranging runes in the air. They start to make a slightly metallic buzzing noise.

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:07 pm

The first bear gets knocked to the ground while the second bear keeps attacking. Zerdark meanwhile charges up for another attack.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:17 pm

It keeps slamming into walls and slamming its fists against the ground. It should probably be stopped quickly before it caves the whole mines in...
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:51 pm

*skip because more of the same from me*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athu'a Mines   

Back to top Go down

Athu'a Mines
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Ruinic Desert :: Nia'a :: Nia Athu'a-
Jump to: