Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Zemeth Sanctum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Zemeth Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: Zemeth Sanctum   Zemeth Sanctum Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 12:35 am

The partially submerged ruins of a sanctum in the middle of the lake. Lots of swimming and water-based puzzles and monsters and the like.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Zemeth Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zemeth Sanctum   Zemeth Sanctum Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 12:41 am

Deep in the middle of the Sanctum is a large room with a circular, mostly empty platform in the middle of it, with the edges of the room leading to all the water just underneath it. One young man has hidden in here, fiddling with some device in his hands while keeping an eye on the shard.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Zemeth Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zemeth Sanctum   Zemeth Sanctum Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 12:48 am

Finally finding the central room among the sunken ruins, Othello swims up to and grabs the side of the floor, slinging his bag onto it before pulling himself up and out of the water. Worn out by the effort of swimming in wet gear, he rolls onto his back, panting lightly. He's also obviously sopping wet, creating a small puddle around himself.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

Zemeth Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zemeth Sanctum   Zemeth Sanctum Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 2:36 pm

Having been following Othello, Severick climbs onto the platform next to him. Severick sits and heats up with a show of steam to dry the water, the emanating heat is comparable to that of a decent sized bonfire.

Character Statuses:

Severick: Shard Mission: Autumn Lake
Mizore:    Unknown
Canaan:   Hunting Mission: Eastern Verdant Plains

Last edited by Severick Zero on Sun May 22, 2016 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Zemeth Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zemeth Sanctum   Zemeth Sanctum Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 3:37 pm

Aura emerges from the water. "Would anybody by chance know a drying spell?"

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Zemeth Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zemeth Sanctum   Zemeth Sanctum Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 11:47 pm

Noelle emerges from the water and climbs onto the platform, "S-so cold." She then tries sits down without revealing anything which comes off as awkward as she takes a tad too long. She then begins inspecting her pistols to investigate their condition.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Zemeth Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zemeth Sanctum   Zemeth Sanctum Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 12:56 am

Luke follows shortly behind everyone else, and promptly warms himself up for a few moments near Severick.

"Crap, seriously?" The man mumbles, now frantically trying to get the thing to work. "Of course this stupid thing stops working when I need it..."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Zemeth Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zemeth Sanctum   Zemeth Sanctum Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 1:10 am

Othello latches right onto Severick, wanting as much of that radiant heat as possible. His clothes quickly starting drying off as a result.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

Zemeth Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zemeth Sanctum   Zemeth Sanctum Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 2:43 am

Severick gives Othello a very questioning look for a moment and then returns to facing forward with a sigh. "I hope you don't burn yourself mate." he mutters as he returns his focus to his temperature. I suppose others could make use of this.

Character Statuses:

Severick: Shard Mission: Autumn Lake
Mizore:    Unknown
Canaan:   Hunting Mission: Eastern Verdant Plains

Last edited by Severick Zero on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Zemeth Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zemeth Sanctum   Zemeth Sanctum Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 1:26 pm

pass

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Zemeth Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zemeth Sanctum   Zemeth Sanctum Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Noelle gives Othello a perplexed look, "Such a weird boy... Wait. Could those two be a thing?" She shakes her head, "No, he's just really cold. That's all. Speaking of..." She slowly scoots to a spot closer to where Severick is at, "Getting some warmth would not be a bad idea."

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zemeth Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zemeth Sanctum   Zemeth Sanctum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zemeth Sanctum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Fallen Forest :: Autumn Lake-
Jump to: