Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Elene Cromwyll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Elene Cromwyll   Wed May 25, 2016 7:39 pm

Appearance:

"I might need to remind you that you are mine."

Name: Elene Cromwyll
Birthday: Irrelevant
Class: Pedophile
Race: Vampire

–HISTORY–
She was a lieutenant in Antasma's army, focusing on subterfuge and sabotage. She was ruthless, an assassin of prowess, wreaking destruction on mortal cities, taking hostages, killing and killing and killing. She was invaluable, especially when collaborating with [a certain other general], who coordinated a plan of attack around her skillset that brought them close to victory.

In the end, though, the war was lost. She fled Drachurst for 500 years, until generations had passed and she was no longer likely to be recognized. She started traveling the world, dealing in smuggling and trafficking, as well as abducting confused little boys to serve as her... indulgences. She was one of the major factors in the "fall" of Sparalong, and later the grand escalation of Berkshire's political games, in her seeking to corrupt the beautiful city and turn it into another center of crime. However, her time in Berkshire, though fruitful, was cut short.

She had a habit of finding and abducting pubescent boys, seducing her way into their good books with her looks and a bit of seduction magic. Not to mention blood magic; redirect blood flow from the brain toward a certain organ and voila. Then she would become a parasite, a bad habit that would overtake their lives. They would feel pressure to leave or even kill their families over her - all part of the plan, to make sure they were wholly dependent on her. She would prevent them from making any friends, with the threat of her immense jealousy, as any interpersonal contact meant her influence was lessening. She would remain on them for roughly a hundred years, until the aging process resumed. She had no interest in aging men, so she would swiftly abandon them, leaving them without any money, any home, any emotional support, and without a great deal of sanity. They would invariably die within the next two years, as they had never in their adult life been self-sufficient. Meanwhile Elene packed her bags and headed elsewhere to find a new victim to indulge herself on and a new base of operations for her criminal activity.

Her sixteenth victim in this manner was a young orphan of 14 years named Yoren Halscreft. At the beginning, she herself was fooled by his identity. He was a good liar, even then, introducing himself as Raven Mormont. However, when he scorned her not two years later, she realized she had miscalculated. He hadn't been emotionally vulnerable enough, and she thought an ultimatum would cause him to be more so, clinging to her like all the past boys had done. After all, not only was she bewitchingly beautiful, but she was threatening as well. Yoren, however, felt neither charm nor fear, and defied her. After she Turned Marie Pia into a vampire and banished her, tricking Yoren into thinking Marie had been murdered, Elene hoped he would flee. He did not.

He tracked her down a couple times, both times ending horribly for him, and eventually he gave up. His arm was cursed in a terrible manner, and his odds of finding her were small. However, he would return to Berkshire eight years later, to protect his sister from Elene's clutches. Ironically, his sister would have been in no danger whatsoever if he had stayed in Friezant. Elene merely tracked Yoren down with her curse on his arm, and saw him talking about his sister. She decided Yoren's insistence on still being a threat would have to end. Perhaps killing his sister would drive him to grieve, to end himself or else to run very far away and never return.

Instead, his protectiveness - the same protectiveness that drew him to moronic stubbornness back when he was 16 and trying to avenge Marie -  ignited like a fire. He almost completely destroyed her, with the help of Nalima Croix, whose silver axe cut off Elene's arm, and later her head as well. Finished, Elene faded out of being. Her death had at least poisoned Ina with a fatal poison, and though she would not see firsthand Yoren's grief, she was assured it would come. Unfortunately, Ina was cured through a demonic ritual, by a seedy and corrupt group of cultists whose place in the city Elene herself had assured, back when she moved to Berkshire the first time. They were an instrument of discord and drama, which is exactly what she wanted to incite.

Last edited by Christmastod on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Elene Cromwyll   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:16 pm

History written.

Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Elene Cromwyll   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:20 pm

Reads really well, you did good with it.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Elene Cromwyll   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:47 pm

I agree.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Elene Cromwyll   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:50 pm

What they said

*thumbs up and all that*
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Elene Cromwyll   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:03 pm

u dun did gud

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Elene Cromwyll   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:17 pm

Although this. "Class: Pedophile"

That is kek.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Elene Cromwyll   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:18 pm

the toppest and the kekkingest

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elene Cromwyll   

Back to top Go down

Elene Cromwyll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Villains-
Jump to: