Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Undead Pirate King Cortéz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse
Zerdark

Undead Pirate King Cortéz Empty
PostSubject: Undead Pirate King Cortéz   Undead Pirate King Cortéz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 2:41 am

Spoiler:

Name: Hernán Cortéz
Race: Undead. Formerly Koopa.
Birthday: ???
Hair Color: N/A
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 12 feet
Weight: Heavy
Class: Pirate

THEMES
Battle! Cortéz!
Spoiler:

PERSONALITY
Cortéz cares for only three things. The sea, his ship, and his treasure. In life he was a cruel, remorseless pirate. In death, he is a vengeful spirit who's only interest is guarding his treasure for all eternity. He spends his days just staring proudly at his massive treasure trove. Occasionally he likes to take his ship out for a sail around the island at night. Woe to anyone who crosses his path however, as they'll soon find their own ship swarming with the flaming spirits of Cortéz's old crew. He loves to add new trinkets to his collection, and is happy to kill to do it.

Despite being a ruthless pirate, he is open to deals and will always uphold his end of a bargain. While he technically cannot die a second time, he will respect anyone who can defeat him in a duel.

HISTORY
[fillin]

ABILITIES
Four Arms - Able to wield four weapons at a time, and is quite skilled with each of them.

Levitation - When reduced to just a head, is able to float several feet above the ground.

Telekinesis - Able to control up to four objects/weapons at any time with his mind.

Bone Shower - Able to charge power into all his bones and scatter them all over at great speed, causing massive damage to everyone on the field.

Soul Steal - Able to suck the souls out of weak opponents in order to heal himself.

EQUIPMENT
Gold Sword - A large golden sword. More of a status symbol than a practical weapon. More blunt than sharp.

Rapier - A thin sword used for thrusting. Can pierce through multiple opponents and through thick armor.

Rusty Hook - A very rusty hook with poison applied to it.

Sabre - A curved sword, and Cortéz's favorite weapon.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down

Undead Pirate King Cortéz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Antagonists-
Jump to: