Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rawk Hawk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Rawk Hawk   Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:38 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Unknown
Alias: Rawk Hawk
Race: Hawk-kin
Birthday: June 3rd.
Hair Color: Yellow
Eye Color: White
Height: Average
Weight: Heavy
Class: Wrestler

THEMES
Don't Mess With the Champ!
Spoiler:

PERSONALITY
Rawk Hawk is the extremely arrogant, egotistical, and self-centered champion of The Glitz Pit. He constantly looks down on the other fighters and labels everyone around him as complete wimps. Since his rise to the top, he firmly believes that no one can beat him. Rawk Hawk is also willing to cheat if necessary in order to win. He also gets severely angered whenever people imply that he is weak, as he is very, very insecure. In the Glitz Pit he is a huge show off, constantly appealing to the fans in and out of the ring. He absolutely adores the attention and will soak it up every chance he can get. He also has a habit of accepting credit where it isn't due, much to the annoyance of everyone around him.

HISTORY
Much of Rawk Hawk's history before the Glitz Pit is unknown. He showed up one day and fought his way to the top in a matter of months, taking on the name everyone knows him by today.

ABILITIES
Dropkick - Rawk Hawk's only ground-based move is a powerful kick with all his weight behind it.

Doubleflip - Rawk Hawk spins in the air and bounces off an enemy before slamming right into another from above.

Superman Slam - Rawk Hawk flies into the air and then quickly flies forward ready to punch his enemy at full force.

Prop Drop - As a last ditch effort, Rawk Hawk will hang from the rafters and shake everything down onto his opponents.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down

Rawk Hawk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Misc.-
Jump to: