Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

King Boo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: King Boo   Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Spoiler:

Sinister:

Name: Unknown
Alias: King Boo
Race: Boo
Daughter: Lady Bow
Occupation: Leader of the Boos and a General of the Koopa Troop

THEMES
Waltz of the Boos
Spoiler:

Before Battle
Spoiler:

King Boo Battle
Spoiler:

King Boo is the leader of the Boos and an ally of Bowser. He has abilities that far surpass that of the average ghost and he wields a number of impressive magical abilities, including the ability to materialize objects. King Boo's magical power is directly proportional to the number of Boos in his vicinity. Besides possessing the abilities of other Boos, including the ability to teleport, King Boo has a numerous amount of other powers. He has shown the ability to create Boos or small dimensions to battle in and even bubbles and blue fire, which he spits out of his mouth. He also seems capable of creating traps and electrifying the terrain.

King Boo finds little Boos cute and actually considers his Boo minions his friends and cares for them. He doesn't seem to care as much for ghosts that aren't Boos, however he will use them in his plans as tools rather than subjects. King Boo also loves to scare and toy with his opponents. Upon death however, he's willing to welcome his former enemies into the fold with no hard feelings. While he may seem quite mean to the living, he has a soft spot for his daughter. Since she left King Boo's Mansion for the big city to act as a Governor, he actually seems rather lonely. He'll often toy with people who pass the mansion, but he otherwise means no harm. Despite being a very old soul and royalty, King Boo is a very playful spirit like the rest of his Boo brethren. He'll very often participate in games with his subjects and roam Forever Forest with friends, looking for people to pull pranks on.

King Boo's primary concern seems to be for his subjects, and follows Bowser out of respect for his policies regarding his kind. While mostly unconcerned with the living, he offers his respect to individuals who do good for the Boo community such as King Bowser himself. Those on King Boo's good side enjoy various perks and are treated as one of his own. Crimes against said individuals are treated as crimes against any other Boo, and are punished accordingly if he catches wind of it. He'll also occasionally extend the same treatment to his favorite people to scare. After all, they're so much fun! King Boo would hate for anything to happen to his favorite people to mess with. Lastly, King Boo has a very distinctive cackle unique to him.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.

Last edited by Zerdark on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: King Boo   Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:23 pm

"He doesn't seem to care for ghosts that aren't Boos"

Welp Lilith is safe then

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: King Boo   Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:17 pm

King Boo got a slight update. Added a bit more to pre-existing lore and added a new pic and song. Also slightly altered his perception of other ghosts. So Lilith is slightly less safe from King Boo's advances /kicked

In all seriousness though she'll be fine. I just wanted to give King Boo a bit more love even though he's just a locational thing.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: King Boo   Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:41 pm

He's so adorable how could anyone ever find him threatening

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: King Boo   Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:47 pm

You'll find him threatening if you get on his bad side. It's generally hard to do that though. Normally he'll just mess with you and that's the end of it. But if you threaten his adorable subjects with vacuums or anything else, he'll have some words for you. Otherwise he's a good ally to have.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: King Boo   Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Question on "Lady Bow" though. Pronounced "Bow" as in the weapon or the gesture?

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: King Boo   Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:00 pm

I've always pronounced it as the gesture, but I've heard it both ways. Ask Tod how he wants it pronounced since he plays her.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Death-chan Mobile

PostSubject: Re: King Boo   Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:51 pm

She's named after the ribbons tied into bows on the sides of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Boo   

Back to top Go down

King Boo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Misc.-
Jump to: