Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bowser's Enchanted Inferno

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Bowser's Enchanted Inferno   Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:31 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bowser's Enchanted Inferno is an amusement park built by Bowser in the depths of the volcano. Arriving via Warp Pipe, you start out on the stone platform in the middle of the four islands. While called an amusement park, this place isn't built for the amusement of its patrons, but rather for the Koopa King himself. For those trying to sneak their way into his vault, he's devised this evil amusement park as a death trap. There are four islands, each with its own main attraction/puzzle. The only way to progress is to play Bowser's game and solve all four.

The first attraction is on the bottom island. The name of the game is "Happy Hopscotch Grounds" where a player has to jump over three sets of two pedestals. For each set, one of the pedestals sink into the magma if stepped on. Making it across safely allows the player to snag the first key.

The second attraction is on the leftmost island. This time there's a roller coaster, only the catch is you're not riding it. You must find the key strapped to the tracks while avoiding the coaster itself.

The third attraction is on the rightmost island. Bowser's built a giant flamethrower in his image. Destroy it without dying, and you get the third key.

The fourth and final attraction is a fight with Bowser's pet Piranha Plant, Lava Piranha. The manager of Bowser's Enchanted Inferno and gatekeeper of Bowser's Vault. Defeat him to get the fourth and final key to unlock the vault.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down

Bowser's Enchanted Inferno
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: Koopa Island :: Corona Mountain-
Jump to: