Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Character Idea #8: Furio Tigre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Character Idea #8: Furio Tigre   Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:30 am

Spoiler:

Here's a fun villain from Ace Attorney whom I want to bring over here! Furio Tigre, a dangerous loan shark with a temper as ridiculous as his outfit. Speaking of appearances, I've decided for here that orange skin color isn't going to be just some unexplained oddity. He's going to be half demon. With that demon blood coursing through his veins, he's even more dangerous here than he was in Ace Attorney. Now he's got added power to back up his threats. As should be obvious, this guy is 100% an antagonist. Probably a crime lord in Sparalong, but if any other locations could use a crime lord, feel free to throw a suggestion at me. I'm open to letting him take part in your plans if you happen to have had a hole Furio can fill. The main thing about him though will be he's a dangerous loan shark that controls millions of gold on the black market. There's also plans for Viola Cadaverini to appear again as his creepy as fuck assistant. Smash and I talked about this in private a while back, but I've been distracted with Koopa Island for so long I put this plan on hold until now.

But yeah. In short, he's a violent half demon criminal with a terrifying temper. Anyone interested?

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Character Idea #8: Furio Tigre   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:38 am

I'm interested in this

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down

Character Idea #8: Furio Tigre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Misc.-
Jump to: