Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Acheron Ladrian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Acheron Ladrian   Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:54 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Acheron Ladrian

Acheron Ladrian was only a toddler when his big sister disappeared. She vanished following a murder in the streets of Monteport, and the Ladrian family mourned. She was suspected dead as well, for three people vanished that day, and even if only one body was found, her disappearance coupled with her presence in the area of the other two deaths was enough to have Adrasteia confirmed dead. Heck, two witnesses had secretly seen one body disposed of themselves, or so they claimed.

In any case, Acheron learned quickly enough what death was. More quickly than most. He started having nightmares of people on the street suddenly dying, never to be seen again... fading into the background. The streets were always filled with faces, faces nobody else could see, faces that didn't mean anything. Too many nights, he had terrifying nightmares and had to have his parents comfort him.

Five years have passed since then, and Acheron is a mostly well-adjusted young boy. His elders are wary of him, as he has a tendency to be blunt, irritating, and altogether morbid. He has displayed some magical outbursts, most of which were nearly lethal - and one which was exactly the opposite, saving the life of his father who was hit by a charging cart of cows during one of the family's outings. He lacks finesse needed to control this magic, so that nobody even knows what kind of magic he is capable of. Whatever it is, his parents are concerned, but not too concerned. They still cherish their darling son, and wish they'd had more time to spent with Teia.

Nobody in the family is aware that Teia merely hasn't kept in touch because she finds the family life excruciatingly dull, and would rather not be roped back into it.

Last edited by Christmastod on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Acheron Ladrian   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:02 pm

btw

Spoiler:

This is him grown up, though idk if I'm gonna be able to incorporate it anywhere.

Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: Acheron Ladrian   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:11 pm

He looks considerably less cheery.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Acheron Ladrian   Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:49 pm

Poor kid. #blameYorenforEverything

My Bios