Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Doopliss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Doopliss   Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Doopliss
Race: Duplighost
Class: Prankster

THEMES
Spoiler:

Doopliss Battle:

Doopliss is a merchant that works out of his room in the Creepy Steeple. He seems very lazy and childish, not even really caring about his work or about selling anything. He sells all sorts of magical items, but most if not all of them have some sort of catch. He also seems to slap price tags on them at random, not knowing or caring what the true value of the item is. He more often overcharges for items than undercharges, but there are quite a few things he has that you can't get anywhere else. When he does sell something though, he seems to get some sort of sadistic pleasure when things go wrong for the buyer. He also seems to goad potential thieves into attempting to rob him, taking great delight in the opportunity to curse them without penalty. He can't fight legitimate paying customers, but he's fully within his rights to defend his merchandise. A rule he exploits as much as he can. His true motivations are unknown, though he can often be found at the Not So Shy Bar after he makes a sale. So if anything can be inferred about him, it's that he's a pervert.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down

Doopliss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Misc.-
Jump to: