Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Furio Tigre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Zerdark

Furio Tigre Empty
PostSubject: Furio Tigre   Furio Tigre Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:48 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Furio Tigre
Race: Half Demon/Half Human
Birthday: July 12
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: Six feet, one inch
Weight: Average
Class: Crime Lord

THEMES
Furio Tigre ~ Swingin' Tiger
Spoiler:

PERSONALITY
Furio Tigre is known and feared in the criminal underground as "The Tiger" for his short temper and tendency to literally roar like a tiger when angered. He greatly enjoys intimidating his debtors, as well as anyone else he happens to meet. Including those that work for him. His sky-high interest rates allow him to enjoy control over a great number of people, which he abuses without a care. In addition to his loan sharking business, he also dabbles in money laundering and black market trading, which he controls millions of gold in. He completley forgoes the use of weapons in favor of his fists and fangs. His style of combat is very similar to a tiger, literally mauling his victims. He's also somewhat adept in the use of fire magic, able to envelop his fists in flame as he strikes if needed. It's very easy to get on his bad side and it's as if he's constantly looking for an excuse to feed someone their teeth.

HISTORY
Furio was born to a demonic father and a human mother, the latter of which not really having a say in the matter. When the father was finished, he had simply disappeared, never to be seen again. The mother didn't have the money to take care of a child, and so Furio ended up growing up on the streets with nothing. He ended up using intimidation to get his way all throughout his life, stealing money, food, and whatever else he wanted from his peers. He got into organized crime at a very young age, often acting as hired muscle. He would knock a few heads, break a couple legs, and generally act as the intimidating bruiser of various gangs. After spending some time in jail for his crimes, he decided that when he got out, he didn't want to end up back there again on behalf of someone else. When he was released, he was welcomed back into his old gang...and promptly beat the shit out of his leader, and declared himself the new boss. Everyone was too scared to oppose the change in leadership.

Under Furio's leadership, the gang took a very slightly subtle new way of handing things. He opened up "Tender Lender", a friendly looking place that offered to bail desperate people out with a loan...and then suddenly raise the interest rates to ridiculous heights. This new tactic not only got people indebted to Furio for the rest of their lives as almost endless sources of income, he could also force them into doing criminal acts for him. Digging a deeper hole for his debtors, and making Furio even more money.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Furio Tigre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furio Tigre   Furio Tigre Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:55 pm

what a mean guy

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Zerdark

Furio Tigre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furio Tigre   Furio Tigre Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:56 pm

Yeah he's kind of a shitty person.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Furio Tigre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furio Tigre   Furio Tigre Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:57 pm

he makes me furio-us

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Furio Tigre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furio Tigre   Furio Tigre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furio Tigre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Antagonists-
Jump to: