Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Grand Tree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Grand Tree   Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:25 am

A large tree smack in the middle of Coparbol, which in addition to being one of the largest trees in Drachurst, houses quite a number of homes, including the mayor's. Those who are not accustomed to it by living there might find it quite a taxing climb to get to the top.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Grand Tree   Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:55 am

A blonde girl in light purple armor stands, both proudly and a little nervously, as she hands an older man something wrapped inside a cloth of some kind.

"Oh, thank you so much, youngster! This medallion has been in my family for generations! I would have been devastated to have lost it to that wild beast... Are you sure you don't want anything?"

"Oh, don't mention it, sir. I was just happy to help. Your thanks is more than enough for me." The girl smiles, gripping her sheathed lance as a sort of nervous habit, as though making sure it was still there.

"Well, I'm eternally grateful to you, Ms. Rhyus... I wish you the best of luck in your travels..."

"Thank you, sir. This town is lovely, but I'm afraid I can't stay here forever." She waves him off, waiting a few moments if he had any parting words, before casually leaping off the platform she was standing on. Despite the fact there was a ladder to climb down, it seems she thought it faster to just jump down. Although the man is surprised at first, he sees quickly that she is more than capable of handling herself in the air, and indeed, she makes a near perfect landing on the ground below, feet first, before heading off.

In truth, it had been a bit difficult for her to recover the medallion, but she didn't have the heart to ask for a reward from a kind old man who didn't really have much to offer anyways. It would've been a breeze if Big Sis were here, or even Big Bro... she thinks to herself as she gently pokes the cut on her face to make sure the bandage was still there. She'd probably have to get that looked that by a healer of some kind before getting some grub and officially hitting the road. Who knows if that beast had slow-acting poison fangs or something. She was rather proud of herself for keeping up this adventuring gig for so long all by herself. She couldn't wait to find her older siblings and tell them all about it. ... Or at least, she hoped that they'd come back with her. It was pretty much all she was clinging onto to avoid succumbing to a loneliness-fueled depression. She wasn't even sure if her parents were together yet, so she didn't want to intrude on them just in case. For now, all she can hope to do is quest on by herself until just maybe, she hears word of her siblings in one of these towns. She didn't mind too much, since she enjoyed helping people anyways, and she'd be able to do plenty of that along the way.
Back to top Go down

Grand Tree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Coparbol-
Jump to: