Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Water's Shores

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Water's Shores   Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:37 am

[fillin]
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Water's Shores   Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:49 am

A starry moonlit sky finds a blue-haired young woman standing by the water, singing to herself."You are the ocean's gray waves...~♪"

Even through her singing, however, she can hear someone slowly approaching her from a distance. She wondered if it might have been Duke looking for her, since she DID stray away in the middle of the night while he was asleep. She readied herself, however, in case it was a threat. Luckily, it was neither.

"Ah, I thought I had heard a familiar song around here. Fancy meeting you here, Azura."

"Wh... Natsu? What a surprise to see you here!" She retains her composure fairly well, as usual, as she approaches him and gives him a hug, which he returns.

"I could say the same for you. What are you doing here by yourself? Did something happen to your supposed bodyguard?"

"Oh, no, he's fine. I just needed a bit of time to myself, so I snuck out here for a little bit while he was sleeping..."

He frowns a bit, but doesn't argue the point. He knew Azura could handle herself, and she knew what she was doing. "How have your travels been so far?"

"They've been wonderful. I'm glad I've had the chance to see the world again. Everything seems so familiar, yet so different at the same time... It's an odd feeling. What about you?"

"I set out to the east this time, and found a desert region at the far end of this land. From my understanding, it's very large."

"I see..."

And for a little while, the two continued talking, about just about any topic that came to mind, as any pair of siblings that hadn't seen each other in a while would. Normally Azura wasn't this talkative, but she had missed the people she called her family dearly. She knew she could go see them pretty much at any time, but she felt she couldn't go back until she had learned at least something about herself...

"Hah... You know something? This reminds me of the night when we first found you... It was by a lakeside that looked remarkably like this lagoon."

"Yes, I remember... The first thing I remember, actually."

"Have you gotten any closer to finding out what came before that?"

"I'm afraid not. But that simply means I must keep trying until I do."

"That seems fair." He turns to the moon. "I should let you rest now. I should, too; I'm thinking of heading back to the shrine tomorrow. Akina should be back as well by then, and I'm sure Sakura has missed us all."

Azura smiles softly. "Please send them all my regards and my love. Thank you, Natsu." Another hug.

"Of course. And remember, Azura. No matter what you might discover, you will always have a home with us."

"I realize that. And I truly appreciate everything you've all done for me. You are all family to me, just as much as whoever else I might discover is family. Take care, Natsu."

And so, with one last glance at the lagoon, the two head their separate ways again.
Back to top Go down

Water's Shores
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Laguna Gulf-
Jump to: