Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spymaster's Report: Katrina Melborn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Spymaster's Report: Katrina Melborn   Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:10 pm

Case Study: Katrina Melborn
Date: October 5th, 2016
Reporter: Spymaster [REDACTED]

Case Summary: A traveling witch and potion saleswoman who recently came under my radar after her altercation with Silver Knight Number Nine, Roland Deschain. They appear to share a history together and from my interrogation of the witch, I've learned that they used to date before Roland completed his knightly training. He broke up with her for unknown reasons after completing his training. Whatever his reasons, they are not our concern. What is concerning is the wrath of a woman scorned. She pulled a cute little stunt in the castle once, she may do it again. Assuming she only told me the truth, her magical ability should be respected. She travels with a black cat whom she claims used to be a woman before she attempted to steal one of her potions. She is clearly a witch of a respectable power level, which is why I recommend keeping an eye on her.

Public Perception: She doesn't seem to have much of a reputation, which should prove rather useful to us in the event we need her to go missing. From what I've dug up, she travels around and sells potions. The only other things she's really known for is her antiquated sense of style, and making a complete ass of herself during her last visit in the castle. Although that last one is only known locally. This should make the contingency plan fairly simple and straightforward.  

Opinions: I wouldn't call her a major threat. Her power is considerable, but nothing that can't be handled. If she makes more noise, I may bump up her threat level. For now, I recommend simply keeping an eye on her and barring entry to the castle. Should she be spotted in castle grounds however, I recommend a non-lethal takedown be used so she can be taken in for questioning. If spotted near Roland, take no chances. In that event, I'll authorize lethal force if necessary. The relationship between the two is worth considering. She only seems to be after him, so our main goal should be protecting Roland. Should she not cause any further incident, we can leave her be. Should she cause another incident, she should be dealt with swiftly and mercilessly.

Contingency Plan: It should be no problem to simply remove Katrina from the streets at any time we choose. She's virtually a nobody, she won't be noticed. An agent or two in the night, an unmarked grave outside the city, the standard fare is applicable here. I'll keep watch over the situation and update the contingency plan should it be discovered she requires more careful planning. It is my opinion however that a simple plan will work fine here. If necessary, I can carry it out myself.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down

Spymaster's Report: Katrina Melborn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Spymaster's Reports-
Jump to: