Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crystal Confectionaries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Crystal Confectionaries   Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:10 am

[fillin]
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Confectionaries   Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:23 am

"Hm... Should I? I mean, it'd be kinda weird since she doesn't know me that well anymore, I guess, but it seems rude not to give something, at least..."

A young girl stands inside the candy shop, eyeing the wares on sale a day or two before Valentine's Day. She already had her arms full of small boxes and bags, small sweet gifts for her many sisters young and old, but she was now pondering one more gift, one for someone who wasn't family. After some time, she's approached by a worker in the store.

"Er... Can I help you, Miss? You've been staring at the chocolates for a while now..."

"'Huh? Oh, I'm fine, thank you. I was just wondering... It's kind of a complicated story, you see..."

The worker looks at her in confusion, and she decides to elaborate. "Well... I have this friend, you see. It's... Been a long time since I've seen her, several years in fact. So long she's, um, forgotten about me. I wasn't sure if it would be... y'know, weird to give her a gift."

"I see... Well, this friend of yours, how do you feel about her?"

"How do I feel? Well... I say friend, but she was kind of more of a rival, I guess. Now... I dunno. I haven't really given it much thought, beyond hoping she might remember me..."

"Hm... Sounds to me like this friendly rival of yours might be a bit more than that to me."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, nothing. But, speaking as someone who works here, I would say you should listen to your heart, as cheesy as that sounds. If you want to move past that rivalry and start anew as friends now... Well, if not chocolates, then at least tell her what you think." The worker smiles sincerely at her. She turns back to the row of chocolates. "She always loved this type of chocolate..." She mumbles to no one in particular, as the worker grabs a misplaced box of candies and puts it on its proper shelf, awaiting her response...

Eventually, the girl walks out of the store, a small box in her hands. Her loyal bird friend, who had been perched outside, flaps its way towards her shoulder and gently nuzzles her. "Heh, I wasn't gone that long, was I Cooper? Sorry. I was just thinking on something, and I made a decision." She smiles gently as she strokes his feathers with her finger. She looks down at the box in her hands. "Why did they need to wrap these up in this stupid box shape, though, she might get the wrong idea... Oh well, I'm not gonna rewrap these, I'd just be tempted to eat 'em myself..." She mumbles as she gently holds it under one arm and makes her way back, knowing her large parcel was on its way home as well...
Back to top Go down

Crystal Confectionaries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: West Drachurst :: Crystalpine-
Jump to: