Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

[NEEDS NAME]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: [NEEDS NAME]   Fri May 26, 2017 12:27 pm

The office of the private investigator, Naoto Shirogane. It's not incredibly large. The upholstery is mainly varying accents of blue, with a couch near the door, Naoto's desk, and a half circle of three chairs before the desk itself. There's a large chandelier over the desk, which appears to use electric lighting. Behind the desk is a series of filing cabinets, and what appears to be a display for something.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: [NEEDS NAME]   Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:25 am

The early morning sees the resident detective snoring at her desk. Chances are she stayed up so long doing some form of paperwork that she passed out. Her hair hangs loose to her waist, and in place of her normal formal getup is a pair of shorts and a sleeveless top. Starting paperwork well after the place closed for the day, Naoto figured she might as well be comfortable. She didn't, however expect to fall asleep.

The young woman who quietly lets herself in did expect it, though, and she stifles a laugh at the detective's expression. She slips carefully over to the desk and extends a hand to poke the sleeping woman in the cheek...

Naoto blinks slowly as she registers the contact, her hand going to the hidden pistol under her desk out of nothing more than reflex. Her eyes focus blearily and she puts her hand down in her lap.
"Oh." She says with a small smile that turns into a yawn. "Good morning, Inori."
"Morning, sis. Fell asleep doing paperwork again?"
"Indeed," Naoto confesses with a slight pinking of her cheeks.
"You really should give yourself a break more often, you know. It isn't healthy to have sleep patterns like you do."
"Yes, Rise says the exact same thing whenever I even seem to be tired."
Admonishment made, Inori throws her arms around her older sister in an enthusiastic hug. Naoto, who this behavior would usually not surprise, seems a bit surprised.
"She worries about you, and so do I. You're working yourself way too thin."
"Perhaps, but you know these aren't exactly the sort of cases I can sleep on. Many are time sensitive."
"I know, I know. You should still try to relax more often. And have breakfast. I haven't eaten yet either, so wanna go get some coffee?"
"Sure, just let me get a shower and put on something more... presentable."

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down

[NEEDS NAME]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: Unspecified Locations-
Jump to: