Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Questions, Answers, and Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Questions, Answers, and Memories   Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:43 pm

Ina Zylanzi busies herself about the kitchen, making breakfast and putting a pot of tea and pot of coffee on. "Sure you don't want anything?", she once again questions the bespectacled girl at the table, who appears to be daydreaming. "Nah, just coffee." "'kay, I guess..."

"Hey, Ina?" "Yeah? "How old exactly is Yoren? He's always either dodged the question or just flat out ignored it. He says he's twenty, but when's his birthday?" "Oh... Uh... He... He doesn't like to be reminded of his birthday. From what I can remember, which isn't really a lot... Mom died on his birthday. He feels really guilty about it, I think. But it's on April twentieth." Teia blinks. Not what she expected at all.

A lot of times, when I'd wake up crying from nightmares, after Mom d-died... Yoren would come into my room with a pot of tea... It smelled like flowers, most of the time. When I drank it, it calmed me down and made me sleepy. He'd always hug me after he put the tea try on the nightstand, and promise he would protect me. Whenever he did, I'd feel some kinda tingling sensation... He always sat with me til I fell asleep. When I woke up, he was usually still sitting there, asleep, with one of his books open on his lap and his glasses a little lopsided on the end of his nose."

She blinks. "Oh! The coffee's done, I almost forgot about it! Sorry, Teia..."[/color]

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down

Questions, Answers, and Memories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Important Events and Noncanon :: Flashbacks-
Jump to: