Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sabine and Vanessa's Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Sabine and Vanessa's Room   Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:16 am

An immaculate room, with very little in the way of furniture. The largest thing in the room is a bed canopied with purple drapes. Oddly, there's just the one despite there being two occupants. On one wall hangs a large assortment of weaponry, some of which look quite odd. On another, a massive great sword.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Sabine and Vanessa's Room   Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:19 pm

Vanessa comes into the room and hangs up one of her swords. "And where have you been? Pestering the humans again?" "Hi to you too." "8535, it's incredibly impolite to ignore a direct query." "...If it's any of your business, I was at a bar. Then I came back and started some warmups. And, gods, Sabi, call me by my name."

"It is improper for you to refer to yourself as such, 8535. Refrain from debasing me with your... Habits." "Whatever, Sabi. I'm goin' to bed." "Why? We do not require rest in the same way that humans do, and putting yourself into one of your trances to live out your foolish desires takes away from your purpose. Our purpose. We are made to serve the Royal Family, not pine after useless frivolities like you seem so fond of doing." "Habits or not, I can still kick your ass, so I'd think if either of us needed to double up on training, it'd be you, not me."

Sabine sighs. "You miss my point. We're servants of the Crown! Falling in love isn't part of serving our purpose. Besides, eventually your nature would come out, and any human you gave yourself to would realize that you are incapable of fulfilling their natural urge to mate. Then, they would cast you aside to seek someone more compatible with their purpose of propagation. You need to understand that your desires aren't just foolish, they're utterly impossible to realize!"

Vanessa glares at her sister. "I still don't see why you feel the need to lecture me. I know it's a pointless desire, but that doesn't stop me from wanting it. But of course, you don't understand that, do you? I remember why I spend the least amount of time I can around you, you're a bloody killjoy! Take your "holier than thou" attitude and shove it up your nonexistent ass!"

Vanessa turns on her heel and slams the door on her way out.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down

Sabine and Vanessa's Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: West Drachurst :: Friezant :: Friezant Castle-
Jump to: