Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fiesta de la Costa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:36 pm

The sun smiles down on the glistening shores of Costa Delmar, awaiting the incoming wave of beachgoers that were coming to visit. Today would surely be a special day for the visitors seeking to bask in the sun and dip their feet in the water, for numerous potential reasons...
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:46 pm

A lazy woman with blue skin sprawls her long body out across the sand at sunrise, looking forward to a quiet day of sunbathing her scales.

But after a few hours, she can hear voices approaching in the distance. She sighs heavily and casts some spells, concealing her true form.  "Guess I have to deal with people today... Maybe I should just go home."

She puts on her best smile and decides to play nice for a while. Maybe she could get them to catch her some fish to eat.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:55 pm

One of these people, or rather a pair of them, is the most mismatched set you've ever seen. One is tall and busty, the other short and flat chested. Thier arms are linked and the smaller one's fingers move in complex patterns. "Of course this will be enough, silly!" The tall one says with a rolling laugh. Given that they're carrying nothing, it can be assumed that she means her companion's top, which looks like it's having trouble with her large breasts.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:37 pm

Two pairs come around at nearly the same time, on opposite ends of the beach. Both led by an older sister leading their younger sister into the beach...
Spoiler:

"Well, we're here..." She speaks, somewhat unenthused.

Spoiler:

"How are you feeling for your first time at the beach, sis~?"
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:53 pm

When Cherche was 12 she was thrown a surprise birthday party. That was the last time she she had been so caught off guard that she legitimately had no idea what to do.

That is, until now. She was adamant about not wanting the summer off but when your lord orders you to "do something fun at the beach", what choice do you have?

"This is not my idea of fun...":

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:00 pm

"Why do you sound so bored sis? It's not every day we get to come to a beach!" Poly stretches out, ready to dive right into the water.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:01 pm

Tod walks onto the beach with disgust, wearing his cravat. Why in the name of all that is good and holy would I be told to meet him here of all places?

He's not wearing a swimsuit because he's no fun.

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:04 pm

A new and mysterious woman now approaches the gathering on the beach.  Wearing a large-brimmed white sun hat and a swimsuit that leaves little to the imagination, this fair-skinned, white-haired beauty is a sight to behold.  She seems to walk with a stride equal parts sultry and elegant, careful to never cross too far into one or the other.  Her gaze remains for the most part forward towards the glistening ocean, occasionally turning to smile and acknowledge the people around her with a friendly nod.  A few feet from the crest of the ocean's tide, the woman stops and sets down the tote bag slung over her shoulder, unfurling a beach blanket from inside it and settling down on top of it.  Once settled, the woman reaches up and removes her hat, holding it in her lap and letting her long white hair flow freely in the warm breeze.  Her expression is a smile of relaxation and peace as she lets out a small contented sigh, letting her eyes wander to take in all the sights of the ocean, the beach, and the ever-growing group of beach-goers joining her on this pristine swath of sand and sea.  Who might she be?  And who might she meet here, in this tropical destination?  Only time could answer that.

Spoiler:

Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Rideps1 wrote:
"Why do you sound so bored sis? It's not every day we get to come to a beach!" Poly stretches out, ready to dive right into the water.

Spoiler:

"I miss Kaggy... This is the first time I've been to the beach without her." She says with an uncharacteristic small pout, leading her sister along in a way indicating she obviously didn't want her to go run towards the water quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:15 pm

A young girl in a white sundress and hat pulls a very uncomfortable looking pale man by the hand. "C'mon, it'll be fuuuun, daddddyyyy!!!" She encourages him. "It involves a lot of people wearing a very not much amount of clothes, Evie. It's bloody indecent. And overly sunny. And sand is coarse, rough, irritating and gets everywhere."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:24 pm

An uncharacteristically lazy looking Zerdark walks onto the beach in sunglasses which hide his tired eyes. "Looks like a lot of other people had the same idea. So much for a nap in the sun, huh Wheatley?" "Ooh, what if we made a giant sandcastle?" "I make plans that defend and take other people's castles, not plans that build them. Though if Dell were here, you might be onto something..."

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:35 pm

SmashBasher123 wrote:
"I miss Kaggy... This is the first time I've been to the beach without her." She says with an uncharacteristic small pout, leading her sister along in a way indicating she obviously didn't want her to go run towards the water quite yet.

"Aw, come on sis. Just because we haven't found her yet doesn't mean you can't have any fun. You always loved swimming around!"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:49 pm

Rideps1 wrote:
SmashBasher123 wrote:

"Aw, come on sis. Just because we haven't found her yet doesn't mean you can't have any fun. You always loved swimming around!"

"I'm just gonna sunbathe for a little while... I'll join you in a little while, I know you're anxious to go in right now."
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:51 pm

An old lady sets up a lemonade stand. "Refreshments!" she calls. "Free refreshments!"

so that people who need an excuse to converse (aka don't have anything pre-planned) can make it clear they're open for conversation

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:31 pm

Death-chan wrote:
An old lady sets up a lemonade stand. "Refreshments!" she calls. "Free refreshments!"

so that people who need an excuse to converse (aka don't have anything pre-planned) can make it clear they're open for conversation

The white haired woman approaches her. "What kind of refreshments?"
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:01 am

SmashBasher123 wrote:
Two pairs come around at nearly the same time, on opposite ends of the beach. Both led by an older sister leading their younger sister into the beach...
Spoiler:

Maya trails behind her, almost as if she was trying to use her older sister to hide, looking quite uncomfortable. "I don't know... Nervous, I suppose..."

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:08 am

This was Vanessa's idea...:

A pair of women approach the beach, one looking incredibly uncomfortable. "8535, there is no reason whatsoever for this absurdity. Come to this sort of place if you wish, but do not drag me into your foolish trying to fit in with humans!" Vanessa rolls her eyes. "Whatever, Sabine. I'm gonna go mingle and have a good time, you just... Be you."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Rideps1 wrote:
The white haired woman approaches her. "What kind of refreshments?"

"Lemonade, limeade, iced tea, peach juice, orange juice, pina colada..."

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:48 pm

SmashBasher123 wrote:
"I'm just gonna sunbathe for a little while... I'll join you in a little while, I know you're anxious to go in right now."

"Are you suuuure? It'll feel better sunbathing when you're doing it to dry off..."

Death-chan wrote:
"Lemonade, limeade, iced tea, peach juice, orange juice, pina colada..."

"Peach juice? Mmm, that sounds good..."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Laonoone wrote:
SmashBasher123 wrote:
Spoiler:

Maya trails behind her, almost as if she was trying to use her older sister to hide, looking quite uncomfortable. "I don't know... Nervous, I suppose..."

"Aww, don't worry, I'll be right here with you the whole way! You're gonna have a great time, promise!" She takes her hand with a big, excited grin. It's clear she's been looking forward to this for a long time now...

Rideps1 wrote:
SmashBasher123 wrote:

"Are you suuuure? It'll feel better sunbathing when you're doing it to dry off..."

"It's fine. I'm sure you wouldn't want your ol' big sister keeping an eye on you right there in the water all day anyway." She says with a small smirk, laying down a blanket in a clear spot on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:24 am

SmashBasher123 wrote:

"Aww, don't worry, I'll be right here with you the whole way! You're gonna have a great time, promise!" She takes her hand with a big, excited grin. It's clear she's been looking forward to this for a long time now...

Maya gives a small smile to appease her, bringing her free hand to Tiki's own. "I do hope so. Having the great time, that is, I have no doubt about you being here."

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:40 am

The white-haired woman spares a glance backward from her position on her towel just in time to spot Zerdark coming down the beach in her direction.  A wide smile crosses her lips as she tries to catch his eye, waving her large hat in the air to get his attention.  "Zerdark!  Good afternoon!  Come, set up next to me here, it's a prime viewing location!"

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:43 am

She catches Zerdark's attention and walks over, taking a few glances around the area. "Yes, not bad at all. I'm sure Robin will be happy with it."

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:25 am

A blue haired woman and grey  bearded old man join the growing crowd. The woman is dressed in... Well, not much of anything, really. She seems to have forgone a top, and describing the bikini bottom as skimpy is a bit generous. "I'm rather afraid the mortals might get offended, Leah. They seem to have different ideas regarding nudity than do our kind." The man comments as he removes his robe. "Unless my boobs start shooting lasers, they're totally harmless, grandfather. Looking's free, after al-" she trails off as she turns back to her grandfather, finding him in a pair of swimming trunks. And much more muscled than she expected. Leah's mouth hangs open. "I'm old, not incapable of remaining in a semblance of fitness." Ebenezer says with a smile from behind his beard and a twinkle in his grey eyes. Leah stares for a few seconds before heading for the ocean.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Rideps1 wrote:
"Peach juice? Mmm, that sounds good..."

She pours a glass of peach juice. "Enjoy, dear."

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta de la Costa   

Back to top Go down