Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gregor

Gregor

Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Empty
PostSubject: Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering   Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:38 pm

The character challenges you to a competition to see who is better at the activity, if you win, the character attacks you with the first item and you defend yourself with the second item, if you lose, you are forced to listen to the song for a week

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering   Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Anna challenges me to a challenge to see who's better at mowing the lawn. If I win, she attacks me with a cup and I defend myself with a spoon. If I lose, I have to listen to this for a week:

...okay then!

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
AbyssalDusk
Lord of the Abyss
Lord of the Abyss
AbyssalDusk

PostSubject: Re: Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering   Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Gregor wrote:
The character challenges you to a competition to see who is better at the activity, if you win, the character attacks you with the first item and you defend yourself with the second item, if you lose, you are forced to listen to the song for a week
I thought of Noire, lawn bowls, metallica all nightmare long, a rubber duck and godsbane

if I win , im armed with a sword against a rubber duck

if I lose(unlikely) I get to listen to an awesome song for the week
Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering   Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:00 pm

I thought of Tharja since it was her turn. Since most of these topics are about sex, that's the activity I thought of. If I somehow win at this, she attacks me with a pillow, and I defend myself with a lamp.

And if I lose, I listen to Poor Unfortunate Souls for a week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NltHM03dB90

Okay?

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering   Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Pheros challenges me to Geometry Module Three Activity. If I get a better grade on it than he does, he attacks me with a Courage Shell, and I defend with a Ruin Powder. If he gets a better grade, I get to listen to Gerudo Valley 25th Anniversary Symphony Edition for the entire week.

Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering   Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:37 pm

delarosa1101 wrote:
activity: tetris attack for SNES
miriel
she attacks with a comb, i defend with a pillow
if i loose, i have to listen to the MLP theme

is there no way for me to win here?
I win no matter what >_>

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Zerdark
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering   Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:23 pm

delarosa1101 wrote:
Zerdark wrote:
delarosa1101 wrote:
activity: tetris attack for SNES
miriel
she attacks with a comb, i defend with a pillow
if i loose, i have to listen to the MLP theme

is there no way for me to win here?
I win no matter what >_>
thats because you are more of a perv than me <.<
Not my fault most of these things are sex related. Every time I see a topic like this, that's what I think about.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering   Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Nah challenges me to a sleeping contest. If I win, she attacks me with a rake and I have to defend myself with a notebook. If I lose, I have to listen to Never Gonna Give You Up for a week.

As long as she's not as big an oversleeper as her mother, I think I can win. >.>
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering   Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Gregor wrote:
Say'ri wants to beat me at Megaman Battle Network and is trounced, so she attacks me with a pillow, which I defend myself with a blanket.

I would have had to listen to for a week. Madness would likely ensue.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering   Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Sumia engages in who can clean the dog's crap the quickest. If I win, I fight her with her wielding a box and defending myself with bunk bed stairs. If I lose, I listen to Spark Mandrill's Theme for a week. I win either way.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering   Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Think of a FE:A character, an activity, a song and 2 items before entering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Dem Games :: Nintendo :: Fire Emblem-
Jump to: