Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Johannes and Orion find themselves in a large, mostly empty room. A large closed window shows a rather beatiful view of outer space.

About the only notable thing inside the room is a large platform right in the middle, and a small lever on the wall that appears to operate said platform.

There also seems to be a lumpy object on the ground, nearly indistinguishable from their distance. They are both on opposite sides of the room.

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:31 am

Orion reaches out one hand and effortlessly grabs the hilt of the massive, whirling weapon, bringing it around as he scans the area for the errant doll.

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:33 am

No signs of the doll remains in the room.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:37 am

After a short while of looking around, Orion hesitantly relaxes his grip on his weapon, taking a look around with a different goal.  "Did it flee?  Then how to leave this room..."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:38 am

A compartment in a wall opens up, revealing a machine.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:43 am

"Seems too easy. But, time to try." Orion walks over to the compartment actually quite calmly, and looks the machine over. Finding what seems to be a power switch of some sort, he flicks it on.

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:08 am

The machine turns on, a whopping "40 min/6th phase" on the timer below.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:52 am

Johannes hacks up another mouthful a blood and manages to half prop himself up, beckoning to Orion. "Hey... C'mere...."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Orion, having sat eyes closed in rather quiet introspection, opens his eyes and stands up, walking to Johannes and kneeling next to him. "What is it?"

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:18 pm

He puts his hand up on his shoulder and coughs downward before looking up. "Hah... Knowing your mom, and your great aunt, and your great grandmother, they're gunna be worried when I don't come through that teleporter thing."  He stops to catch his breath for a moment, then continues.  "So tell em I'm fine, ok?  I just needed a rest.  We'll come up with a cover story about how I got so beat up when we get back."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:23 pm

"You can count on me.  I'll tell them.  And we'll end this, I swear it.  So rest easy.  You've earned it."  Orion put a mailed gauntlet over Orion's hand and nods, absolute resolution clearly etched on his face.  His blades, hung once again at his sides, seem to start murmuring again, hungry for the blood of the Traitor.  Orion shares their sentiments as he sits back near Johannes and silently waits for the teleporting machine to let him out.

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:26 pm

"Thanks... Now I think it's time for a nice little nap..." He lays his head down on the floor again with a small grunt of exertion and stays quiet.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:39 am

The standard beeps can be heard as a disc on the floor opens up. A sign on it mockingly says "Hop in."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:43 am

A man clad in armor and a man clad in ninja-like clothing stand over Johannes' unconscious body. Exchanging nods, Luke performs a short healing spell, while the armored man restores Johannes' consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:46 am

Johannes grunts and pushes himself up.

Halfway. His broken hand quickly causes him to fall back down.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:49 am

"Right, lemme take care of that." Luke points his staff at Johannes' hand, trying to numb the pain.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:57 am

"Thanks..." He struggles up again, feeling better though his limbs are sluggish from being on the ground.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:12 am

"Don't mention it. Took me a while to find the right room."

"How do you fare? Nearly everyone else is fighting the traitor, save you and your grandson, Drayce."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:14 am

"What happened to Dray- No, I'll let you guys handle it I guess. How's the fight going?" He looks around, obviously trying to find the exit.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:19 am

"... By now they've all likely been Stopped. Frozen in time. Your great-grandson just left a few moments ago, and I suspect he's killed the traitor. But it's not over yet, I fear."

"And that teleporter hasn't even shut off yet. Geez, that guy can lay the smackdown."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:29 am

"Really? That quick? Heh, glad he held back on me then..." He fights the urge to cough, swallowing a mouthful of blood. "So... What now...?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:45 am

"That's up to you. You can either go and assist them, or stay here and recover. I numbed the pain in your body, but that's only temporary. Sorry, I may be a good mage, but I'm not that good with healing spells. You should be fine for... Half an hour, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:53 am

"Half hour..? I've rested long enough on the ground then, I've gotta go. Just step on there then?" He stumbles a little bit on his way over from stiffness, but collects himself about halfway through, ready to make sure that no one realizes how hurt he is.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:06 am

"Yes. One more place to go, then..."

"Hey, you know what? You go with him. I can take care of him."

"Are you certain? ... Very well. Take care, Wolf."

Luke nods and vanishes in a blur. The man walks on the disc and soon enough, the teleporter sends both of them away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: