Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Altair vs. Athena: Corridors

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:42 am

The twins seem to be in the middle of a series of corridors.

Athena looks around. "Where are we...?"

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:58 pm

"Another trick of his." Altair scans around for any ally, "Seems like he split us up. Whatever he's planning, we have to prepare for it."

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:14 pm

"Right... Be prepared... For... Anything..." At this moment she collapses on the ground, clutching her head.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Altair rushes over to his twin sister and grabs one of her shoulders, having a concerned look, "Theeny?! What's going on with you?"

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:33 pm

"I'm... I'm fine... I... I think I know who we're fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:35 pm

"Really? Who? Is it the bastard that is causing this?"

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:09 pm

"We're fighting... Each other." With a manic grin and oddly red eyes, Athena gets up and lunges with Hell's Fang.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 am

Altair is knocked back from the sudden hit. He manages to recover and rhetorically asks to Athena, "... He's controlling you through the link that armored man mentioned right?"

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:46 am

"Master gave me orders... Sorry, brother, but it looks like you're gonna die." She smiles rather evilly, her eyes different.

Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Yomi_i10
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:09 am

Altair stabs the sword on the ground, dulling the blade and grabs it, "Sorry, but that won't happen." He states this with stoic confidence but a hint of sorrow could be heard.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Last edited by Rockman47 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:19 am

Athena moves at a fast speed, attempting to perform another Hell's Fang before following up with a large sword swipe upwards.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:42 am

Altair impales the sword to the left wall and drags the sword, causing that section of the wall to start breaking and then he pulls out the sword and uses the remaining momentum for a horizontal slash in aattempt to counter the Hell's Fang.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:55 am

The slash is countered, and Athena tries a sliding slash, moving past him before jumping back to avoid a counterattack.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Altair turns to Athena and begins his counter by charging at her and going for a diagonal slash, from lower right to upper left.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:53 pm

She sees the slash coming, however, and blocks it with Blood-Scythe. "You know what you have to do, Alty... Go crazy."
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:12 pm

Altair's blade clashes with the Blood-Scythe, feeling a bit different, as if the intentional dulling of the blade was too much and now it is about to break, in the worst moment possible.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:14 pm

"Silly Alty... You know as well as I do... The only thing you can use to counter Blood-Scythe... is Yukianesa..."
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:22 pm

The blade then fragments itself into two parts, the edge of the sword falling to the ground and Altair is left with only a broken hilt, his fists, and the Yukianesa. He throws the hilt at Athena and moves back, making space in between the two.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:17 am

She simply stands patiently, blade at the ready, for Altair to make his decision.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 am

Altair gets into a pseudo-boxing stance, planning to fight with his bare fists even if it is not a sound plan.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:28 am

She sighs and shakes her head. "You realize I can probably just cut your hands off, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:35 am

"Try it, if you can." He then grabs a chunk of the debris he created with the sword and places it on his left hand as a makeshift gauntlet.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:19 pm

"Watch me." She charges forward immediately, swinging Blood-Scythe madly at him.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Altair begins blocking the Blood-Scythe's slashes with the metal chunk while trying to get an opening.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Athena cotinues swinging Blood-Scythe at him before suddenly stopping to catch her breath. Knowing what he's about to do, she quickly speaks, in an innocent voice. "Alt...? What are you doing...? Are you... Going to hurt me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altair vs. Athena: Corridors
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: