Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Altair vs. Athena: Corridors

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:42 am

First topic message reminder :

The twins seem to be in the middle of a series of corridors.

Athena looks around. "Where are we...?"

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:42 pm

She reaches lower down, trying to stab his legs.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:18 pm

The stab manages to connect with his left leg, cringing in pain, Altair instinctively kicks Athena's hand from the knife embedded on his leg.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Athena moves back, and seizing the opportunity tackles him onto the ground, reaching to try and twist the knife in further.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:33 am

The teenage boy feels the sharp pain in the leg intensify as he begins fighting back for his own survival as Altair begins pushing his sister away from his injured leg with no control of the force he is exerting.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:46 am

Athena is sent flying back, and bangs into the wall, collapsing onto the floor, a small amount of blood coming from her head.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:17 pm

Altair takes some deep breaths as he attempts to recollect himself until he hears his sister slam the wall and sees the blood coming from Athena's head, "No... No, I didn't... I didn't mean it..." As he tries to get up, but the pain on his leg is too great that he fails at the task and begins dragging himself towards her.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Athena falls onto the ground, unmoving. Blood begins to cover the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Altair manages to arrive next to Athena and begins searching for the wound's origin, starting to get teary-eyed, he mutters, "No... Please don't tell me..."

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Her chest rises up slightly. It seems she's still alive, just unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Altair continues to look for the head wound as he removes Athena's femur bandage to use that to cover the open wound.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:14 pm

If Alt were to look down, he'd notice the knife no longer on his leg. It seems the force of the push combined with Athena's grip was enough for the knife to be pulled out... Of the now-bleeding leg wound.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Altair does not notice the bleeding wound as he is too busy looking over his sister while going into a full blown cry. Although, he is beginning to feel dizzy due to the unnoticed blood loss.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Athena mumbles incoherently for a moment before unconsciously moving her head towards him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:22 am

He tries to get comfortable but cannot do so due to his injury. He, however, then decides to tend his stab wound only to be met with a bleeding leg without the inserted knife.and stares at the wound as it bleeds, "Damn it..." Was all he could conjure before feeling the dizziness of blood loss again. Preferring to slow down the process of the wound by using his favorite jacket to put pressure on the injury and tying it to his leg. From here on out, Altair will start feeling every second, every minute. and, every hour will take an eternity to pass by.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:48 pm

A man begins to walk towards them. A man completely covered in cloth.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:15 pm

The injured teen looks at the man and tries to warn him, "S-stand back! I won't hesitate to fight!" Altair however, is in no condition to fight, much less to be able to repel the man from any potential harm he may do to them.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:17 pm

"Relax, man, it's me." Luke pulls his hood off his face for a moment, revealing his identity. "Heh, you look in good shape."
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Altair gives a sigh of relief, "Well, it could be worse... Lend us a hand Luke?"

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:28 pm

"On it." A small white orb forms in his hands. As it slowly grows larger, he tosses it into the air, then places one of his staves on the ground. The orb falls on top of it and the ball on top glows before a wave of healing magic washes over the twins.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Altair stretches his leg and gets up, checking if the healing magic did a proper effect, "Thanks Luke." Altair then asks, "So how and what are you doing here? Not that I am complaining but... It's odd."

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:41 pm

"That's a bit of a long story... There isn't much time, so I'll explain later. Your sister should wake up in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:49 pm

Altair nods, "Alright then." He then begins removing the pseudo-bandage of his jacket. The blue jacket is now bloodstained and will require much cleaning, or for it to be tossed away. Altair then kneels next to his sister, waiting for her to wake up.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:56 pm

".......................Nngh... Owww, my head...."
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:00 am

Altair teases the waking Athena, "Finally awake sleepyhead?"

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:05 am

"Ugh... Alt? Where are we? What happened...? The last thing I remember is... Standing before that monster... Did we fight someone?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altair vs. Athena: Corridors   Altair vs. Athena: Corridors - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altair vs. Athena: Corridors
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: