Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

"So... took you guys long enough."

The room is a wide open one, with no obstacles to speak of. A rather beautiful view of the Earth serves as the background.

"... Prepare to die." Despite his calm demeanor, June's tone exudes fury, and it's pretty clear he's trying his hardest to not charge then and there. With Buster Sword in hand, he prepares for battle.

Gemerl is not as calm, and looks ready to kill at any moment.

Emerl simply prepares to fight without a word, using a fast stance.

Flor hesitates in the back.

Auggie gives her a reassuring hug before facing Traitor herself. "You WILL die here. Whether by my hand or someone else's, you'll pay..."

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:32 am

"There's some kind of trick going on. Look at the red tint in the room. Be on your guard."

Orion has noticed the tint and now holds Chaos Breaker at the ready, looking for the slightest trace of opposition while standing close by the others. "Cure tools are in that bag. They're all stopped in time. Heal them."

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:46 am

"Huh? Oh, there is.." He looks at the bag and picks it up, going around the room starting at Auggie. "Uh, I think there was a hole in here... It seems a lot emptier than when we left."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:02 am

This turns out to be unneeded, however, as everyone is unstopped soon after he says this. Before anything other than slight confusion can happen, however, the red tint covers the entire room, slowly turning everything a deep shade of red.

"Nice job 'killing' me. Your prize is... Swift death. That red tint that's covering the whole room? A SHITLOAD of Chaos Energy. Do you know how strong that stuff is? It could destroy this entire ship if I covered the thing with it. If it doesn't kill you upon blowing up, the fact that you'll then be trapped in the vacuum of space oughta. Now, I just need-"

Whatever he needed is never said, however, as the energy begins to crackle. Apparently not something he had been planning on. "Whoa whoa, what the-"

The light flashes brightly and vanishes in a second. Everything in the rooms seems to be the same as normal.

Seems.

"... Nya?"
"Woof?"
"Bawk?"
Alex simply bobs around silently. June and July lie still unconscious on the floor. Emerl stands there wondering what the hell is going on. "What? Why are you all speaking like that?"

The man with the black armor simply hangs around in the back, saying nothing. Looking as though he's waiting...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:37 am

Orion feels powerful energy engulf his mind, but only briefly. His armor springs into action, banishing the outside force. However, the shock of it is enough to stun him, and he drops to a knee as his armor works to clear his mind and re-focus him on the battle at hand.

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:54 am

Carn pauses. Or so it seems. Really, he's just moving very slowly, like a sloth.

Johannes on the other hand, drops down on all fours. Or, well, three. He holds his broken hand up as he makes his way over to Auggie, looking around the room and growling around the room.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:01 am

Lao seems to have recovered from the more crippling injuries, but...He's....curled in a corner, nursing at the rest....and squeaking every now and then...
Neena's on all fours, making a trumpeting noise occasionally and shaking her head.
Desna, on the other hand, is crouched down with her arms tucked in, tilting her head to look at the others out of the corner of her eye. Every now and then, she makes a cawing noise, slightly extending her arms when she does so.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:25 am

Sumia starts snuggling Florence with her head, placing her palms on Flor's shoulders and starts purring.

Cynthia gets down and starts scratching her head with one hand while the other one is on the floor, knuckles touching the floor.

Altair gets on all fours, and starts hopping around with his legs, periodically looking up and scanning around for any threat.

Ares looks bewildered as he bawks in disbelief on what is occurring. He then tries to send commands to the animal-combatants and looks around for something.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: S   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:41 am

Flor smiles and nuzzles back, purring affectionately as well. Auggie barks and stares at Johannes, looking around herself before slowly making her way towards Sumia and Florence. Alex continues to blip around, opening and closing his mouth at regular intervals. Athena begins to caw at the "sun". Emerl attempts to shake Selene, the closest to him, in an attempt to shake the effects off. It doesn't seem to work, however. July continues being unconscious. June, on the other hand, begins to stir again, slowly sitting up. "Alright, I think... I think I'm alright now. How's every-" a look around the room. "Um...... Maybe I should've stayed unconscious..." It seems being unconscious let him just barely miss the effects of the weird tint.

Another Emerl appears at the far end of the room where nobody is, eyes glowing red and the marks from the previous form still there, although the claws, among other things, are gone. The Time Gear's still in place, however. One could hazard a guess that the robot was furious by it's speech and movements. "WHAT THE FUCK!? That wasn't supposed to happen! Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to a room-shattering kaboom!"

Slowly making his way around the entranced group, the man in armor approaches him. "Isn't this funny... Your own programming has betrayed you."

"Huh?"
"What?"
"Lies and slander!"
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Sumia instinctively turns around, in all fours, and roars at August.

Altair continues jumping around.

Cynthia is now scratching her back.

Ares fails to find anything as he goes off and grabs Lao and Neena, puts them next to each other, and turns around expecting something out of that experiment.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Neena trumpets loudly in panic, standing on her hind legs and backing away quickly from Lao.
Lao takes no notice.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 pm

Auggie yelps and backs away in fear, cowering behind Johannes. Florence just looks around the room in curiousity.

"Hmph... Lowly copy. Can't even bypass the 3 Laws, can you?"

"I oughta have your head for-"

"Don't kid yourself. You haven't even killed a single human being."

"What?" June chimes in, looking around the room again and noticing Cynthia moving around like a monkey. "That's crazy, he killed Mom and Dad from Flor's timeline, and they're both human..."[/color]

[color=#2E2E2E]"He did not. The old man's body gave way by itself, and he destroyed the core under the loophole that he technically wasn't human. And Sumia is still alive."

"Shut up!"

"WHAT?" Whirling his head around again, June looks at the pair, look of surprise masked by his armor.

The man nods. "He transformed her into an ice statue, but he didn't kill her. She's still alive somewhere. I can feel-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!" the robot yells, piercing a hole straight into the man's chestplate, revealing... Nothing but darkness. It closes an instant later. "Bah. You can't even kill a human, as evidenced by your chaos magic just exploding and brainwashing everyone rather than killing them. Do you really expect to kill me, without the Chaos Emeralds?"

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Carn has moved about a foot.

Johannes bares his teeth at Sumia, a low growl coming from him as he obscures Auggie from view.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Sumia growls at Johannes as she gets in a pouncing position.

Ares gets tired of waiting and moves out to grab Cynthia and move her next to Carn. He scans around for any other potential pairs.

Cynthia tries to poke Carn's nose, but ends up poking his chestplate.

Altair continues being a rabbit.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:03 am

Orion, head now clear, stands back up and looks around, blinking at the curiosities happening around him. He momentarily glances at Traitor and the armored man before quickly walking to the nearest person, who happens to be Sumia.

"Please don't be mad, but... WAKE UP!" Backhand.

Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:13 am

The backhand didn't seem to have an effect on her, rather, the woman behaving like a tiger begins trying to bite Orion and release herself from his hold.

Cynthia continues poking Carn until she starts climbing on him.

Ares, the pokemon thinking he is a Pokemon Breeder, grabs the rabbit Altair and puts him next to August as he then looks around for another pair to breed.

Altair simply stares at August, not knowing weather she is a threat or a friendly being.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:40 am

"..... Right, well, this is definitely one of those weird days." June replies, splitting his focus on the odd happenings and the conversation being held. The contrast between the silliness of the former and the seriousness of the latter is rather jarring. Auggie sniffs Altair, unsure of what to make of him either. Emerl tries the same thing Orion did with Johannes. July finally begins to stir, and upon waking looks around. "... What the fuck." he says bluntly. June shrugs in response and gets up, helping his brother up as well.

"Shut up! Just shut the hell up! You know nothing about how I work!"

"Don't I? I've been on your trail from the start. I haven't been able to fix all the messes you create, but I have seen most of it with my own eyes. Not a single dead body."

"He's right, y'know. I worked for you for months. No death." A familiar voice chimes in as Luke appears alongside Drayce next to them. Drayce has something else in mind, however, and heads straight for the blinding light in the middle of the room. "Uh... Dawn? Can you... Uh, hear me? I'm... Not entirely sure what to make of this..."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:45 am

Carn seems not to notice being climbed, while Johannes ignores the slap to keep a watchful eye on his pup.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:22 am

"Agh," Orion curses, holding the tiger-like Sumia off with an extended arm. He summons great willpower from inside him, enough to speak in a multi-syllable worded sentence. "Come on, great-grandmother, get ahold of yourself! There's a fight yet to win! Wake up!"

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:44 am

Drayce hugs back, his eyes struggling to remain open due to the brightness. "Did you think you were the sun or something? That's so adorable!" He pecks her on the cheek, or at least where he can see her cheek. "Suits you perfectly, my sweet sunrise... Luke's fixed me up, so you don't have to worry anymore. I'm glad you remembered my voice, but, uh... Are you sure you're all better? You're, uh, kinda blinding me here..."

".............................." The robot simply glares around the room, eyes shining in silent fury.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:30 am

"But... Oh no. No no nononononono DESNA!" Spotting his sister and running over to her (not yet noticing his parents off towards the wall) Drayce says with a hint of panic "Sis! Can you hear me? Understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:41 am

Desna starts to give him a warning cry, ruffling up her feathers, but a deep relief inside of her snaps her out of it..
"CA-Blaaaah.."
And she pitches forward into Drayce's arms.
"Gaaaah....big Broooooo....Desna's so diiiiiizzyyyyy......"

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:39 am

"Easy, sis, easy... It's ok now... Big Bro has you... You're just fine..." Drayce wraps her up in a hug, the look on his face one of heavy worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: