Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

"So... took you guys long enough."

The room is a wide open one, with no obstacles to speak of. A rather beautiful view of the Earth serves as the background.

"... Prepare to die." Despite his calm demeanor, June's tone exudes fury, and it's pretty clear he's trying his hardest to not charge then and there. With Buster Sword in hand, he prepares for battle.

Gemerl is not as calm, and looks ready to kill at any moment.

Emerl simply prepares to fight without a word, using a fast stance.

Flor hesitates in the back.

Auggie gives her a reassuring hug before facing Traitor herself. "You WILL die here. Whether by my hand or someone else's, you'll pay..."

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:13 pm

After recovering from the assault, Neena launches a concentrated bolt with intense force.
Desna releases the rest of the stars, chasing them with a massive beam.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 pm

"How... How did that do nothing to him? It connected, could tell. What the hell?" He looks over at Flor. "I'm sorry dear, it seems I'm going to be all but useless here today. A flying foe who's unaffected by the Dark Saber is out of my league anymore..."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:11 pm

These last few attacks tear up his hood, and underneath it...

Spoiler:

... A suit of armor instantly forms before anyone can get a good look at him.

Spoiler:

"Well, well. Time for phase 3."

Two more hatches on the walls open up.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Cynthia then goes for a solid punch to Traitor.

The flames are now losing track of the pokemon's speed, the flames now have a delay to them.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:29 am

Lao stumbles through the portal, looking around.
"Sigh...party, huh..."
He stretches his wings, testing them.
Desna and Neena both seem greatly encouraged by his arrival, but they're still missng a few. It's something, though, and they charge more magic.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:32 am

Carn is trying to spot any weak points in this newly-visible armor, wondering why his and the armored man's look so similar.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 am

He cleaves through the solar energy with the blade in his hands, somehow causing the energy to dissipate. "This is getting fun, innit? How's your boyfriend, Dawny? He isn't all burned up over this, is he? An unwitting pawn, and he wasn't even in my scope..." Traitor responds as he stops Cynthia's fist with a single palm, then shoves her backwards.

Auggie catches her and helps Cyn regain her balance. "You're pathetic, relying on pawns and mind-games..."

"You sell me short, little Augustine. I do this not as defense, but for vengeance..."

"Vengeance? What possible vengeance could you get? Who are you, what did we even do to you?"

"A story I may share later. Or not, whatever." The voice replies coldly, nearly mechanically.

Emerl lands back on the ground wordlessly.

"Ngh..." The black Armored Man makes an effort to stand, but finds himself unable to. "Damn me... I've yet to fully recover..."

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:12 am

Cynthia recovers thanks to August, "Thanks big sis." As she awaits the next attack.

Ares has now leaped into the air.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:20 am

Beating his wings, Lao flies at Traitor, in full charge. From the rear, Neena enchants his blades with lightning, and Desna lobs a few fireballs overhead.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:22 am

"Flor I know this is difficult.. But can we fight together now? I don't think this is going to be a standstill for long."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:36 am

"Not even a comment on how similar this armor is to your precious 'big sister's? Harsh. And not even a mention of her either. Unfortunately... It seems you also haven't noticed this armor's power is the same, too." The Traitor speaks... As the ammo bounces off him without making a scratch. In a moment, he dashes around the room like a maniac, though it is unclear whether he's trying to distract everyone or looking for a target.

"That armor... Is of the same kind as mine, and Alexandria's... They are nigh invulnerable, save for one particular weakness for each... That will break the armor... Sadly, I don't know what his is..."

"Guess we'll just have to try everything, then?"

"I... B-But... O... Ok... As long as you're with me, I... I think I can fight..." Flor hugs him quickly as she switches out her lance for the Light Saber.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:40 am

Cynthia exclaims with enthusiasm, "Well, I'll see if a good punch to the face will do the trick! How about you guys? What are you going to focus on?" She asks this question to everyone in the current battlefield.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 am

Hearing what Dawn said, Desna's face and offense fall considerably.
"Big B-bro's hurt...?"

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:49 am

Carn stands shoulder to shoulder with Flor, watching Traitor move. "Right, there's no more room for error. We've got to take this guy down before he hurts anyone else."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:16 am

"Hah... C'mon, only one weakness! Where's your attacks?" He begins hopping around the group as a sort of taunt, daring someone to try and hit him.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 am

Desna seems about to cry at the news, but wipes away the tears, putting on a brave face.
"..Desna's ready.."
She fires off a series of lasers,all of them homing in on Traitor. Neena sends bolts along,and Lao just kinda gets of the way.

[i]there'slike no family talk I know >_<[/i ]

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:42 am

As if on cue, Ares descends at a high speed towards Traitor, looking nothing more than a blazing asteroid.

Cynthia charges in again.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:53 am

Carn lunges at him from the other side, hoping to at least serve as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:36 pm

The attacks all bounce off... Except for Dawn's blinding light. Traitor steps back, blinded by the light. In this blindness, however, a fireball shoots out of his hand, headed straight for June at blinding speed.

"Whoa!"

The fireball seemingly makes contact and explodes. When the smoke clears, June is nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:42 pm

"Bro!!"
Lao seems to reach out to where he was, but seeing as there nothing he can do, he just steels himself, and draws a new blade out of his coat. Much heavier than the rapiers he was using previously, this one can really only be described as a claymore crossed with a brick. He rushes at Traitor with an overhead slash, wary of any more blind attacks. Once again, Neena puts some electricity in his sword, and Desna stands back, assessing the situation.

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:39 pm

Cynthia shouts, "JUNE!" She then goes to the site of the fireball and looks in disbelief.

Ares lands next to Cynthia and prepares defend her from anything as he uses Swords Dance for the third time.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Last edited by Rockman47 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: