Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

The first run is self explanatory, a run consisting of four White Mages in their journey to save the world. The second run is more special, Cipher members will embark in their journey and to be chosen, you need to put a number 1-20 and your class of choice.

Classes:
Warrior
Thief
Monk
White Mage
Black Mage
Red Mage

Ex: 20
Red Mage

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Rideps1 wrote:
I'm thinking, since Zerdark isn't participating, he got fed up with us and sent us to recieve training from Valvatorez.

when did that happen?
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Hero (Masked Ryugin55) wrote:
Rideps1 wrote:
I'm thinking, since Zerdark isn't participating, he got fed up with us and sent us to recieve training from Valvatorez.

when did that happen?

*Smacks you with a sardine* Don't question the plot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Rideps1 wrote:
Rideps1 wrote:

when did that happen?

*Smacks you with a sardine* Don't question the plot!

*eats sardine*
wait... so has it happened yet, or is it going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:14 pm

It will when I start the run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Rideps1 wrote:
It will when I start the run.

ok then, that was what I was wondering... do you have anything else to eat?
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Sorry for no answer, was out eating lunch. To answer the questions.

-Spikaya has only seen the clear part of Hero's face.
-The gems are currently drained of their power, but Zerdark still got pissed because the clone managed to grab it in his private quarters and the males have the gems instead of crystals.
-This dimension disables drastic reality shifts, so FeMU is stuck there for a while with her useless Infinity Gauntlet which will serve as the replacement crystals.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Chapter 1

Lao: EWWWW! Hero, is that why you wear your mask?
Hero: Yes... now stop looking and let's get Spikaya.
Rideps: It shouldn't be to hard find a guy in green clothing giggling like an insane fangirl. OH GODS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE!?
Fuck you guys.

And so they went to the town and saw Spikaya next to a store sleeping.

*Slaps Skipaya*
Spikaya: Whatever. *sleeps again*
*Slaps Spikaya*

While Lao and Spikaya were discussing, Hero covered his face with full faced helmet, but doesn't provide any defense boosts and Rideps went to buy new weapons 'cuz knives suck.

Guys, stop being silly and let's go already.
Fine. *rolls eyes and slaps Spikaya again*
Hey, I was going already why slap me again?
Because. Anyways, where's Hero?
Hey guys.
Can't stand being maskless huh?
You WANT him like that.
Why?
Trust us, you want to.
Again, fuck you guys. Let's go.

So the four members tried to leave but were blocked by a soldier who somehow saw the gems in their pockets.

Soldier: You must be the Heroes of Light! Come with me. No questions!

So the four members left to the castle of Cornelia and talked to the king.

King: You are the Heroes of Light! You have gems with no light, you must restore their light after saving my daughter from Garland, who has around 100 HP, but he is way better than all of our soldiers so we ask you random strangers.
Light? No, no I am a Necromancer, since when you heard of a Holy Necromancer? Never. Let me show you. *Rideps tries to summon corpses, but nothing happens.*
Ohohoho. You are a funny fellow, now go save the world, after saving my daughter from Garland in the Chaos Shrine.

So the four members left to the Chaos Shrine, in the way there they met their first enemies.

Goblins? *Sigh* FOURTH WAVE! *nothing happens*
Well, let's stab them with these Rapiers Rideps bought with his salary.

The four members killed the Goblins with their Rapiers and defeated the enemies on the way to the Chaos Shrine.

Did anyone wonder why enemies have money?
I'm a dragon turned human, you think I got time to think that I can slowly get rich by killing enemies.

They were interrupted by Garland who boomed, I, Garland, will knock you all down!
No U
Ah hell no.
Who the hell you think I am?
No, I will knock you down and use your body for Necromancy.

The four members faced and easily defeated Garland and returned with Sarah to Castle Cornelia

Heroes! Thank you. For your actions, I will get my soldiers to finish the bridge in a few minutes

Thus, the bridge was fixed in a few minutes by the soldiers.

In the second dimension.

Lissa: We should buy better weapons because knives aren't too useful.
FeMU: Good idea.

So they went to the weapon shop

Excuse me sir, what weapons do you recommend for us?
Clerk: Hammers.
What?
Well that's the only other thing that you girls can use besides those staves.
Fine, we'll take four.
Thank you for your purchase!
Maria: YAY! HAMMER TIME!

After they left the weapons store.

WM: W-we need to buy our magic.
Really? Are they like tomes?
No, you need to buy one for each one and they are usable for a lifetime.
Ah, I see. Lead the way, WM.

So they went to the White Magic shop

Here it-
Clerk: Hello!
*Flees upon being startled*
Yes, can we have access to your inventory and Lissa, go for WM please?
Sure.

So FeMU manages to buy Cure for all, Protect for FeMU and WM, Dia for Maria and Lissa, and Blink for herself.

Come again.
Alright, let's go.

Those lightless gems on your gauntlet *Points to FeMU's Infintiy Gauntlet*, you must be the Heroes of Light! Come with me, no questions.

So the girls went to the castle to speak with the king.

Heroes of Light, save the world! Firstly though, save my daughter form Garland in the Chaos Shrine even though our combined military can do the same task too, you healers are much more reliable looking.
All the girls go "What." WM fainted.

So they set off to the Chaos Shrine and get ambushed by Goblins who hurt FeMU and made the girls retreat back to the town after running from a few battles afterwards. They returned with enough money to buy Blink for Lissa and WM and went to the Chaos Shrine.

Hmm, enemies drop money, noted.

They come face to face with Garland

I, Garland, will knock you all up!
Sorry, taken.
No one but Spiky touches me!
Eeek! *Runs but is blocked by bats so she faints.*
Eeewww, no!

So then all the girls smacked Garland with their Hammers after all of them had Protect and Blink on (Maria didn't get Blink) and retrieved Sarah.

Thank you Heroes! For your actions, let me get my soldiers to fix the bridge.

So thus the bridge was fixed in two minutes, but what awaits our heroes afterwards? Stay tuned.

Both teams have all their party members be level 3

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Last edited by Rockman47 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Maria with a hammer?

(remembers a certain Sonic character)

... Oh HELL no.

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Spikaya wrote:
Maria with a hammer?

(remembers a certain Sonic character)

... Oh HELL no.

It sure as hell ain't a Piko Piko Hammer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 am

I like this story!
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:00 am

In Soviet Russia, this sto*Shot*
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:01 am

Rideps1 wrote:
In Soviet Russia, this sto*Shot*

(puts down gun)

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:02 am

*puts down a monkey paw*

OOC: Also, @ 10 minutes.

Last edited by Rideps1 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:02 am

I like this story!

Thank you, I am having fun writing it, the game kind of provides material too. The soldiers, totally true, I mean there is like 20 soldiers "working" the bridge and yet no one goes to Garland. Though I felt that the girls lacked more Maria and Lissa, they are kind of background characters compared to FeMU, White Mage, and the NPCs. Though something I want to keep is the Boss' final line or most memorable one and the four characters reaction to it.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Bad news regarding the run, My PSP's X Button is messed up and doesn't function properly, so no updates for a while as it gets fixed.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Rockman47 wrote:
Bad news regarding the run, My PSP's X Button is messed up and doesn't function properly, so no updates for a while as it gets fixed.

OH NOES!
(I have this and FF2 for gameboy advanced...plus a ROM version, so I'm good)
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Rockman47 wrote:

OH NOES!

I'll check my Wii if it has FF on its Homebrew Channel so I restart there if it does have it. Though, I'll probably write the story till tomorrow afternoon.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Rockman47 wrote:

Aww.

Anyways, yeah'm makin' a challenge run when I'm back home next week. Of what? No clue.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Rockman47 wrote:
Rockman47 wrote:

OH NOES!

I'll check my Wii if it has FF on its Homebrew Channel so I restart there if it does have it. Though, I'll probably write the story till tomorrow afternoon.

*looks both ways*
I can always try to e-mail you the rom file if you really need it
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Chapter 2

Last time, our Cipher members killed Garland and the world record of bridge fixing was made in this episode, Hero, Rid, and Spik, and Lao will venture to the new landmass available. Not before noticing that they have changed.

NO! Where's my helmet?!
Not looking... *eyes covered*
Neither am I. *covers eyes*
I don't see why you guys were crying about, he still has a baby face. *Pulls out a banana*
What? *Touches left side to feel it smooth with only a scar and a few lines* Whoa, wait what? Why do you guys have cyan hair now? *Points to Spikaya and Rideps*
*shrugs and continues eating banana*
I dunno, we do look more... limited and my name was shorted when it was perfectly fine before. Guys, we also need armor, we are basically naked right now.
Rawr. I don't need armor.
But you do as you are human too.
... Fine let's go *starts walking to town but then trips*
Insert laugh track here

So the four members left to buy armor and wasted the rest of Rideps' money and left to cross the bridge where they met an intro no one cared about and encountered a MadPony

Mad? Maria will show that thing what is mad, right Spikaya?
Hm, that's odd, Rapiers should do bonus damage to beasts and more specifically, horses.
They will still die anyways, so we must stop these creatures that intervene in our path of justice! Hm, Spikayay, stop stabbing that horse, it is dead now.
I guess you can call it beating on a dead horse.
I can't stop, once I have an enemy in sights, they MUST die.
You have been spending too much time with Maria.
*Pulls out a banana and shrugs.*

So they went to the right with Hero leading the way, killing enemies, collecting money, and gaining experience yet somehow managed to reach a town.

I did it... I made somewhere without getting lost!!
I can't believe that we decided to let him lead.
I can't believe my neck hurts this much.
I can't believe it's not butter!

The members then embarked to the small town of Pravoka where a group of pirates were at.

Captain: Argh, get them boys! *Points to the members*

The four members killed the nine pirates and approached the Captain

Please forgive me!
You funny guy, I will kill you last, and since your the last of your crew, you die now.
NO, wait! He might truly regret his decisions.
Too late *Lao has his Rapier in the Captain, with the other end sticking out.*

So Lao killed the Captain and the team take his ship (much to Hero's dismay), but before leaving they buy Scmitars for the Theives and Short for the Warriors and they take off to the sea where Sahags(What kind of name is that?) attacks the team

Mermen, MERMAN, mormon!

They killed the monsters and proceeded left to a small opening of water where the ship can pass.

What awaits the members beyond the vast blue? Find out next time.

Due to the fact that the PSP is out of commission and the archaic style of NES saves, I will postpone the White Mage run until the PSP is in working condition.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:46 pm

I'n on a boat!
(it had to be done)
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Fantastic News! I found my backup PSP! Now I can continue in the PSP version. (NES is soooo slow)
Chapter 3 and White Mage run will resume.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Rockman47 wrote:
Fantastic News! I found my backup PSP! Now I can continue in the PSP version. (NES is soooo slow)
Chapter 3 and White Mage run will resume.

HUZZAH!
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:08 pm

I got all the best lines! Very Happy
And I probably would kill Bikke if I could. :/

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:00 pm

White Mage Run Chapter 2

After defeating Garland, the girls went back to town and purchased Blink for Maria

Maria: FINALLY I can learn how to make mirage of myself, Spiky will love it.
FeMU: Oh right. Congrats on your marriages Maria and White Mage. May you enjoy a prosperous life with your husbands.
White Mage: How does everyone know about something I have never said?
Lissa: *Sigh* How come I don't a man to be with and be happy?
Well, there is a guy who would love in those clothes. His name is Endgame, He is very hard to approach, and constantly talks about how he hated your old clothes, but you can manage to break the ice, you two can make a happy couple.
Really? You think so?
Yeah, well enough chitchat, let's see the town of.. Pravoka? Right WM?
Y-yes, I can't believe you two were casting Blink on yourselves and hitting enemies without paying attention to them.
Show offs. I did the most murdering, but no one notices.
Well, instead of talking about our journey, let's ask that man with the two henchman where to go next. Excuse me, sir what is the next town from here?
Bikke: Hey look lads, we got ourselves some dames *touches White Mage* you all have cute lil' faces, we will give you the time of your lives.
*Upon being touched, she flees to the inn, where Lissa brings her back*
No thanks, I already have a great time with my husband.
Hmph, you guys wouldn't last half the time Spiky does.
Arrgh, these lasses won't insult my manhood, get 'em boys!

The nine pirates died to the girls who used Blink and Protect on themselves and wailed on the pirated.

Please forgive me, I'll be a good guy from now on.
Well, tell us where to go next and we'll forgive you.
Elfheim, to the south. Their prince has fallen in a deep sleep and the king is trapped in the Western Keep.
Thank you.
Right forgive, *Smashes Bikke's testicles with her Hammer.* This is a world where dipshits get killed with hammers *Smashes Bikke's head off* Alright, now we have a ship to go to Elfheim

So the girls quickly fled the town and went to Elfheim in where they saw that they needed more Gil for the spells. So Grinding Time! Lissa fell to a shark and Maria avenged her but Lissa missed the EXP.

Current Levels:
The three other girls: 10
Lissa: 9

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Dem Games :: FINAL FANTASY-
Jump to: