Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

The first run is self explanatory, a run consisting of four White Mages in their journey to save the world. The second run is more special, Cipher members will embark in their journey and to be chosen, you need to put a number 1-20 and your class of choice.

Classes:
Warrior
Thief
Monk
White Mage
Black Mage
Red Mage

Ex: 20
Red Mage

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:43 am

You should make a Diarama filled with puns.... *Shot*
Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:44 am

Rideps1 wrote:
You should make a Diarama filled with puns....  *Shot*

Wasn't me >_>

https://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:58 am

Oh man, I am going to miss those Dia puns since after this, the undead kind of disappear and I think there is only one other undead boss in the main game. Also, Maria is going to learn Fear for fun and I'll add a list of Magic worth buying so others that want to try this.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:05 pm

A Fiery Encounter

As the four members left Melmond after defeating Lich, they put Hero in charge of taking the boat to its next destination.

Hero: Hey guys, I just noticed that I have both arms! Huzzah!
Lao: You didn't notice when you blocked attacks with your shield?
Hero: I HAD A SHIELD AND I WAS USING IT?! Mind Blown.
Rideps: Hey, focus, we need to get to the next town. Hey, look! There is a dock nearby. Get in there.
Spikaya: *Wakes up* ... *Sleeps again*
Lao: Nope, it seems we are in the wrong spot. There is supposed to be a town nearby. There is no town here.
Hero: Stop cheating Lao.
Lao: Nyeh, I remembered a lot of things from the manual. Dio with it.
Rideps: Dio with it? What. Whatever, if this isn't the right dock, where do we go?
Lao: That's a thing I forgot.
Spikaya: *Starts talking about spider monkeys and Slaps Lao on impulse*
Lao: I swear if I had my tail or Rubik's Cubes... *Throws Spikaya out of the boat*
Spikaya: NO, MARIA! Not in the shower! *Regains senses* Wat? Why am I in the sea?
Rideps: *Gets Spikaya back in the boat* Hero, misguide us to the next town!
Hero: Okay, misdirection powers, GO!

Thus, Hero sailed around the world until he found a new dock that was directly south from the dock of the previous scene.

Rideps: Lao, is this the place?
Lao: Yup. I remember this spot, the town looks awesome. It is surrounded by a lake and near a volcano and desert.
Hero: Yeah... amazing. Embarassed *Not seeable through the helmet that again, has no boost in defense*
Spikaya: Totally stupid, why put a town around a lake where it can flood? How the hell does a desert even happen in here?
Rideps: I agree with Spispi here. Though, let's go in and buy new weapons and items.

They entered the town of Crescent Lake, where they Rideps bought 99 Potions, 99 Hi-Potions, 50 Tents, and 50 Phoenix Downs along with Mythril Gear for the Warriors. All while Lao and Spikaya were doing... whatever they usually do and Hero was in the Inn waiting for everyone to rest until...

Innkeeper: Sir, would you prefer this mask that was lost here? That helmet looks worthless for anything besides covering the face. A couple left it behind in their honeymoon and I think they are not coming back at all.
Hero: S-sure.

Innkeeper leaves and returns with a mask that Hero recognizes all too well.

Hero: Thank you. (Finally! I can breathe, this helmet was annoying beyond belief! Can't believe I left this behind, must have been a lost Hero, I think.)

So the other three enter the Inn with Rideps dragging Lao and Spikaya, who were sleeping

Rideps: I know now how tough the boss has it. I feel like punching these two. Not you, Hero, you are normal compared to them.
Lao: *Still sleeping* Nyeh nyeh.
Spikaya: *Still sleeping* Everyone's is the killer and I'm Super Mario!
Rideps: You hear what I mean, also how did you get your mask back?
Hero: Um, I, it was a lost Hero's mask that, um-
Rideps: You know what? I understand. I'll just go to sleep. Night Hero.
Hero: Gnight Rideps.

The four then slept in the Inn and Rideps woke up first Ironic and decided to check out the rest of the town where he found Sages in an odd area. Where they note his shining gem.

Sage: You must have defeated Lich, have this canoe where you must go to a Mt. Golug and defeat Marilith, the Fiend of Fire
Rideps: That's it? Well, me and my sleeping companions are not from this world and want to leave as soon as possible.
Lukahn: You must collect the light of all the crystals and find the place where the energy gathers so you can harness their power and be able to leave.
Rideps: Alright, finally got the sight of a escape route.

So Rideps carried the canoe to the Inn, woke up Hero and Lao, dragged Spikaya inside the canoe and set sail.

Hero: So hey Rideps, what are we doing today?
Rideps: The same thing we always do Hero, try to find a way to conquer ZA WARLDO!
Lao: Yeah, ZA WARLDO!
Hero: ZA WARLDO!
Spikaya: WEREZ WALDO!

The other three glare at Spikaya as they start singing in the tune of Pinky and the Brain with ZA WARLDO while Spikaya was navigating the canoe to Mt. Golug.

Hero: Wryyyyyly Spispi? You took us around the town and desert? You have a bad sense of direction like me.
Spikaya: Shut up, I use time cracks to travel.
Rideps: Whatever, let's go and kill that Marilith already.

So they entered the volcano where there was lava to pass through.

Lao: Rawr. I would GG this if it weren't for the fact I am a fleshy human now.
Spikaya: Time crack navigation for the win or it would be.
Rideps: I would have summoned minions to carry me to victory.
Hero: I would have used this to juice up for some Fourth Waves for the mandatory ice area coming soon.

Though, they had to brave through the lava and drink from the Potions while looting the place and reaching Marilith. Who was in orb form when they reached her.

Marilith: Suffocate under the power of my hellfire!
Hero: My burning passion will prevail! Also, Flame Shield.
Rideps: You will suffocate in my collection of corpses soon enough.
Spikaya: I have through worse fires... >_>
Lao: Rawr. Flame Mail and Icebrand GG.

So Lao and Hero strike down Marilith while Rideps and Spikaya were keeping everyone healthly with Potions and Hi-Potions.

Hero: Yeah! My burning is so str- *Hero's gem reacts and regains its shine*
Rideps: Fitting.
Lao: Crap. I just noticed that I am either getting the crappy Water or Wind element.
Spikaya: Eh *drinks another Hi-Potion*

With their journey halfway done, where do they get their ship and find the last two fiends? Find out next time!

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Last edited by Rockman47 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:17 pm

You used Lao's color on me at one point...

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Spikaya wrote:
You used Lao's color on me at one point...

Whoops, fixed it.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Laziness took over this week for this game, but enough of that, Have at you!

Chapter of the Grindfest

So the White Mages returned to Crescent Town to sight see the town before it collapsed on its poor choice of placement and found a secret area behind the Magic Shops of the town, which were Level 6 spells and the shopkeepers looked different than the previous ones.

Lukahn: Heroines! You must light the crystals to their original light.
Maria: We know that, its been drilled into our heads.
FeMU: Yes, but you see, we don't belong to this world per say. We need to be somewhere else and we have no idea what this journey will help us in any way.
Lukahn: I see, prophesy states that once all four crystals have been lit, an area which contains the combined energy of the giant crystals and if you merge it with the power within the ones you have, then the immense could sent you back.
FeMU: Got it.
Sage: Wait! I have a canoe for you all, you will need it to reach Mt. Golug, where Marilith is at.
FeMU: It will be like when we went against Yen'fay's army and when we traveled to the Outrealm where we saved five Annas.
White Mage: Y-you were inside a volcano? How did you survive?
FeMU: I had my army quickly dispatch of the enemy through the power of Galeforce while our Chest Hunters opened the chests within the volcano. Now, I wonder, why put chests in a active volcano?
Maria: Let's stop of the fail logic of some things and move to the stupid volcano.
Lissa: I don't want to go...
Maria: Fine. Stay then. I frankly don't care too much about you. I am going through with this for Spikaya.
Lissa: ... *Follows along*
White Mage: Wait! We still need Level 4 and 5 Spells and we need money. Time to fight monsters for the money.
FeMU: *Sigh* (Easy to say when you are not the monster's magnet...) Let's go.

A Grinding Session later.

Maria: Neat. *Casts Fear*
WM: Eek! *Counter Casts Fear*
FeMU: *Casts Curaga on herself* Well, that's a good healing spell.
Lissa: *Casts Healara on the team* Wow, pretty good.
FeMU: Now, to Mt. Golug!

So the girls navigated through Hydras, Alligators, and Ochus (who can pass for being in a +17 film) into Mt. Golug.

FeMU: Things would have been so much more simpler if there was a door to the inside the Demon's Ingle volcano. *Looks at lava* Do we really need to pass through this lava?
Lissa: *Steps on the lava, takes one damage* We can do it girls! We just need to be quick about crossing the lava fields. I just hope these robes can handle the lava.
WM: *Looks at her robes* I'm not sure...
Maria: *Drags WM along* C'mon, I just want to leave soon.

So they headed into the depths of Mt. Golug and having an easier time defeating enemies in the volcano until they found the orb containing Marilith.

Marilith: Burn in the might of my hellfire!
Lissa: * In her best Kanji Tatsumi voice* Can It! *Uses Silence on Marilith and works* Yeah!
Maria: I just set up NulBlaze...
FeMU: Seems like the spell got your tongue, alright let's set up *KO'd by Marilith* *Revived by WM* You'll pay for that... Time to tip the scales!
WM: ... *Is holding her ground, albeit with shaky legs* *Is setting up a Curaga* *KO'd by Marilith* *Revived by Maria*

After casting two Invis, Protect, and Blink on all four, they started smacking Marilith with their hammers

Marilith: *Is missing all her attacks* (Why can't I hit them?! If I was able to use Blaze...)
Lissa: *Hits Marilith for 2 damage* This doesn't seem to hurt her.
FeMU: *Hits Marilith for 2 damage* Just keep at it, the scales are on our side.

After a while, Marilith died.

FeMU: Checkmate. *Holds up Gauntlet to give it shine in another gem.*
White Mage: Y-yeah! Only two left before we can go home.
Maria: First order of business will be smacking dad and then go to Spikaya and show him my affection for him.
Lissa: Hopefully, the last two are easier to defeat. Well, our journey continues!

The journey will continue, just upon the laziness of the narrator of this tale that this was delayed.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:04 pm

ERMERGHER PERSONA 4 REFERENCE

*mashes like button*

*forgets there is no like button*

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:

*mashes like button*

(mashes fail button)

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:

*mashes like button*

(mashes fail button)
*mashes your head with my FOOT*

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:

*mashes like button*

(mashes fail button)
(turns into super-duper-giant)

(mashes your ENTIRE BODY with my PINKY FINGER)

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:

*mashes like button*

(mashes fail button)

There is nothing bigger than me.

Nice try.

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:

*mashes like button*

(mashes fail button)

Nice try.
(evil laugh)

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:

*mashes like button*

(mashes fail button)

Nice try.
Grima's slightly larger than you.

And yes, I mean that both ways.

OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Lord Arachnius wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:

*mashes like button*

(mashes fail button)

Nice try.

>.>

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Derp of herping.

Last edited by Rideps1 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Rideps1 wrote:

Here's an actually better song(s), rather than giga pudding.
wut?

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Spikaya wrote:
Lord Arachnius wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:

*mashes like button*

(mashes fail button)

Nice try.

>.>
WOAH DAMN

That ain't true. Can't POSSIBLY be true.

Need me to prove i*shot*

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Wat, why is that here? TOO MANY NOTIFICATIONS I GOT CONFUSED.
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lord Arachnius wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Spikaya wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:

*mashes like button*

(mashes fail button)

Nice try.

>.>
WOAH DAMN

That ain't true. Can't POSSIBLY be true.

Need me to prove i*shot*
(slaps you)

(leaves)

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

Riderps, wrong topic.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:

*mashes like button*

Psst, here's DCS
Thirteenth Life/Dark Chaos Spikaya:

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Rockman47 wrote:
Riderps, wrong topic.
Riderps: Only Spikaderp Is Derpier... But That Isn't A Pun So Riderps Is Better! (shot)

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:37 pm

For the Promotion!

Hero: So, where's the mandatory ice area?
Rideps: Ice is more suited for me.
Spikaya: *Continues navigating, grumbling to himself about wyverns*
Lao: I would have told you, but SOMEone I'm not saying any names *cough*Herpo*cough* destroyed my manual. Now we need to depend on the powers of misdirection.
Hero: Luck based powers, away!

Thus the four navigated around the world in hopes of knowing where to go, until Lao said something interesting.

Lao: I remembered that the guide said something about being able to use canals as docks if we have the canoe. Let's try it on that enclosed place that we have never been before. Spikaya gets dibs on the rows!
Spikaya: *Slaps Lao with a row before giving them to him* No.

So the canoe was moved to the middle of a four way intersection

Rideps: So, where do we go?
Lao: North, then go all the west until the river ends. We'll end up in the Ice Cavern. Sleeping Bags SUUUCK by the way. They are less available then Tents and heal less.
Hero: Now, how do you know that?
Lao: *Slaps Hero* Did you read my bio? I can see EVERYTHING... sometimes.
Spikaya: Why don't you go and navigate for us then?
Lao: *Sees that he is navigating* Well, EXCUUUUUUUSE me Princess.
Spikaya: No, you are the princess, Lao-chan.
Lao... Shut up *Sobs silently while the other three are relaxing and killing monsters on the way.*

Upon arrival...

Hero: I want a Flame Sword nao!
Lao: Ow, my arms, they do the hurts.
Rideps: Deal with it Lao
Lao: Can it Riderps.
Spikaya: Riderps. The ultimate kind of derp.
Rideps: ... I would seriously kill you if I could hit allies in battle.
Lao: Too late. I already tried it. Multiple times.
Spikaya: *Laugh track*

So the four head in the cave and go down to find a floating gem.

Hero: *Starts looting the surrounding chests* Wait for me to finish and then fall to the trap surrounding the gem, which will drop us to the third floor.
Rideps: You sure about it?
Spikaya: *Gets closer to the gem, cracking the ice under him.*
Lao: Nyeh heh. *Has hand stretched out*
Hero: *Sigh* Let's go after him now. *Drops down*
Rideps: Damn it Lao. *Follows along*
Lao: What did I do? *Drops down*
Spikaya: *Slaps Lao the moment he drops, and starts running but bumps into the guard enemies and slashes one of them, killing it.*
Hero: Easy. *kills another one*
Rideps: Can't these guys die again? This time FOREVER! *Kills the Specter*
Lao: Umad bro because they all hit you and Hero and you are squishy and paralyzed, unable to dodge for crap while Hero can tank while paralyzed?
Rideps: *Drinks another Hi-Potion* Shut up Lao (Wow, these things, they are making my neck feel normal again.)
Spikaya: *Stops in front of some spikes*
Hero: Oh look, the lava gimmick all over again... *Goes past the spikes and loots the chests in the other side.* Aww. It's only 30000 Gil... I want my Flame Sward!
Lao: That thing has less attack than the Ice Brand LOL.
Hero: I don't care so shut it Lao. *Goes to a staircase*

The three followed only to see that it was a trap and it sent them to the entrance of the cave

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHerpo. The amazingly heroic kind of herp derp.
Hero: *Does his best Chrono impersation*
Rideps: Horray for repeating things...

So the four go down the cave again and proceed to avoid the staircase just to find that the room that contains the Flame Sword Huzzah! has a crack in the ice that leads to the gem, and so they fall down to meet the Evil Eye.
Hero: Flame Sword GG. *Hits the Evil Eye (Which actually is a giant skull with a giant eye)*
Spikaya: Stabby stab. *Kills the Evil Eye*
Rideps: Anticlimatic. *Grabs Levistone* So what now?
Lao: There was a dwarf fangasming over the stone, maybe he knows.

A short trip later...

Dwarf: LEVISTONE, LEVISTONE, LEVISTONE!
Lao: Dude we have the Levistone...
Dwarf: LEVISTONE is gonna be MINE! Yours is not the real one so Beat It.
Spikaya: *Facewalls*
Rideps: *Finds a Wyrmkiller Blade* I wish I had this before... *Equips it*
Hero: Hey. I remember the desert Spikaya took us while canoing to Mt. Golug. We should explore it.
Rideps: Sure.

Another trip later.

Rideps: So any reason that we are her- *Ship spawns from the ground* Yes! No more enemies to fight!
Hero: I'm on an airship!
Lao: Speed. We finally have it!
Spikaya: Hey Lao, finally managed to get off the ground now. Even if your parents are fliers.
Lao: My amazing scales make up for it. *Goes sobs away from everyone* (Why can't I fly?!)

So the four fly around the globe, enjoying their 0 enemy encounter rate while looking for anything interesting, in which they found multiple holes on the ground similar to the one that led to the Marsh Cave.

Hero: Time to explore! *Tries to land ship, but fails*
Lao: You can only land it on the plain field
Hero: Seems like a unneeded handicap.
Rideps: It is, there is a lot of trees in this area along with that bluish ground that I have no idea what it is.
Spikaya: *Enters*
Dragon: Humans,do you not fear me?
Spikaya: Nah, that guy over there was a dragon *Pointing at Lao*
Dragon: I find that rather hard to believe, there is no way to transform from dragon to human or vice versa in this world.
Lao: Oh really? *Whispers a dragonic inside joke to the other dragon and start laughing together*
Dragon: Okay, okay. I believe you now. Bahamut will give you a neat transformation if you go to the Citadel of Trails and obtain the symbol of courage there. Hope you have a boat, because that's the best way to get there.
All four: ... We just got the airship...

So the four return to where the boat was and got to the canal close to the Citadel of Trails.

Random old man: Ah! You have the crown. In here is the symbol of courage, sit on the throne to enter the trail.
Rideps: Okay. *The old coot teleports away* Odd, to the throne!

So the four sit uncomfortably in the throne and teleport away

Rideps: Where are we?
Lao: The Citadel of Trails duh.
Hero: Mandatory teleporting puzzle. Hate these things.
Spikaya: Wheee! *Enters teleporter*
Hero: *Sigh* Let's get this over with... *Enters teleporter*

So the four embarked in the puzzle and upon reaching the end they found a chest containing a Rat's Tail.

Spikaya: What! Rat's Tail? Rat's Tail! What?
Hero: Key Item! To Bahamut for the Promotion!

The four embark to the airship and ditch the boat to meet Bahamut
Bahamut: Warriors, you have proven your courage with the possession of that tail. *Transforms the Warriors to Knights and the Theives to Ninjas* The Ninja can use up to Level 4 Black Magic and the Knights can use up to Level 3 White Magic.
Spikaya: Yeah!
Hero: Not fair!
Lao: *Slaps Spikaya*
Rideps: Question, where do we get magic? I can't cast it.
Bahamut: You buy from Magic Shops, they have a weird symbol that even I can't understand. Also, you all have 0 MP, level ups give the MP though.
Rideps: *in sarcastic tone* Well, that's fantastic. Guys to find the magic now!

So the four, in their new clothes, fly off to find magic, but where do their misadventures lead to next? Find out in CipherRun: Awakening!

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:40 pm

When have I ever said lol? :/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Dem Games :: FINAL FANTASY-
Jump to: