Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

ORIGINALITY: https://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t669-a-fire-emblem-awakening-five-word-story

Chapter 1: Topic One, pgs1-5

One miserable day, somebody died. Turns out it was Maribelle. At her funeral, Virion wept while Libra tried to comfort him. However, Virion killed Libra without realizing that they were in love. Suddenly, a stray arrow flew by, tapping Tharja’s nose flirtatiously. This made her significant other start flirting with Ricken spitefully. Ricken then decided to elope with Virion and Tharja, and they lived happily ever after...for certain values of “ever.”

But then bad things happened, which they quite often do. Like the deep-frying of Cthulhu! Everybody screamed. Lissa used self-destruct, which was not very effective, but she still died painfully. Snap and Loopin started masticating and were shot dead by a mouse.

Anyways, Maribirielle was a poor imitation of Maribelle. She formed a troupe with Meribean, Muribep, and Marrilop. They were troubadours without magical abilities who went around pretending to be musical prodigies. The resulting screeching lowered everyone’s defenses, allowing their blood to be sucked right out of their bodies, which were turned into gholam.

Suddenly, they all got attacked by a murder of crows. Also, flying reptilian gorillas devoured all of the important things in existence. Meanwhile, a rather unimportant thing was being eaten by living motorcycles while their riders were playing card games with a giant winged panther.

In other news, Chrom used Falchion to destroy his mother’s antique china, which caused her ghost to take away his entire allowance and buy pot with it. Chrom threw a tantrum that turned Lucina into a boy named Marth, who married another Lucina.

While wondering how that happened, FeMU was walking on the ceiling. She somehow avoided being eaten by crocodiles who were summoned by Walhart to get Excellus to shut the fuck up and explode like an obedient student while eating extreme amounts of chocolate, poison, pasta, and seafood that all tasted the same as Grima’s stewed corpse.

Validar devoured the kin of the Great Pumpkin, which made Chrom lay an egg that hatched into Charlie Brown, Voice of Captain Validar of the Toad Brigade, who, while picking his nose, found that Chrom was inside an ancient yellow submarine that contained mushrooms and two certain Italian plumbers. They were retired Dryad elders who ran an owlbear farm. The owlbears met Yarne, who decided that they were attractive and mated with one of their females.

They then ate flaming Cuccos, who attacked everyone, much to the chagrin of the Titan of Eastwood Clinic, who had to tend to Lao, Smash, and Rid’s wedding. The wedding, however, was retconned when Wolf burst in, guns blazing. He killed Ace for writing that.

Yarne then took over the world with his partner, Nah, and their minions, the fire-breathing bunnies. They enslaved humanity, and, with the world at stake, Walhart unleashed his ultimate skill, Demoiselle, which ultimately helped all the Annas who were attacking Aimee for not being Anna. The Annas then turned into a giant Anna who was able to transform into Metroplex and steal all of the bacon-wrapped corpses in Plegia.

Suddenly, a giant horde of flying death cows with rice devoured Excellus, who was distracted because he was picking his nose with a Vengeance Axe, which caused him to bleed sour milk. After a while, the milk became corrosive acid which smelled of tasty goodness, but mutated into an advanced wars styled arcade machine with monkeys, dragons, and mushrooms.

Arach’s nose started to grow like an exploding beef burrito, and ended up turning into SMT Igor, who began to eat all of the bitches in the Velvet Room. Our hero then married Severa, creating the Moon Social Link. He supposedly did it to spare the other men, but in reality he was yan-yan for his tsun-tsun.

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.

Last edited by Spikaya Silver on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:33 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/

AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 3:23 pm

Why is this even a thing?

https://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 4:33 pm

cuz hamazing

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:21 pm

Chapter 18: Topic Two, pgs21-25

Morgan now starred in a role in Goat Simulator, as the only non-goat playable character. She used her amazing powers to become the best character ever. The Goat Overload was not happy to see this, however, so he retired from his job so he could cook hamburgers for the Illuminati...until a random Oshawott poisoned the burgers and killed all of the members. Smugleaf sued this Oshawott, however, discovering that he had pooped on the precious potatoes.

And thus, a poignant love story between Moose One and Mouse One began. Moose One pined for a different mouse, however, so Mouse One killed every other mouse in existence so that Moose One would have to be with him. Moose One found out, however, and killed himself tragically, so Mouse One killed himself as well in regret. Everyone rejoiced, and Romeoose and Julimouse was the best story that never existed and those aren't the right names anyways.

Anyways, Marth fell in love with Ike, but he wasn't gay - it was really Lucina in her Marth disguise! She didn't understand these feelings, however, unable to even reach C-Rank support. Stuck at D-Rank (Dick Rank), Lucina stabbed Ike's genitalia with daggers, only for it to come to life! Ike killed it. Lucina fainted in shock.

She woke up later, finding herself strapped to a table in a laboratory. A lobster smacked her twice and crawled up her butt, which had the curious side effect of making her poop strawberries. Dr. Waluigi wanted to turn her into a musical prodigy, but she died before this could happen. She still starred in many musicals as a ghost, however, but everyone just ran away screaming.

Cloud N Candy appeared out of nowhere, wanting drugs! Nobody wanted it to exist, however, except for Excellus, who married it. It was eaten a few days later, much to Excellus's dismay, who cried and exploded. The remains were cleaned up by potatoes. Also, tomatoes were angry at Regna Ferox's economy, so Personface killed them all, resulting in the Battle of High Manwhores.

Lawrence appeared later, and killed everyone named Five or Yikkin. The corpses of the Yikkins flew into outer space because of the screwed up magnetism, causing many astronauts to become violently ill. They healed themselves with the Sacred Medicine of Count Vyrth's Cabinet, only to realize that they were hallucinating - They were, in fact, the control group! The experimental group consisted entirely of Vaike clones, who, after [censored], died. It was caught on tape, however, selling millions and millions of copies!

Gerome, being rich, bought many cloning machines so he could try it himself, but screwed up, creating Validar clones instead. They took over the world, only to be eaten by worms (from wormholes!) and butts (from buttholes!), just before the story suddenly decided to end.

BUT IT NEVER ENDS.

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:25 pm

Chapter 19: Topic Two, pgs25-28

Somebody had an irresistible urge to destroy the creepy cult of Creep-O the Big Fat Zombie. He succeeded, but at the cost of the life of Saint Mary, whose boobs were so great that nobody could see them. Or so she claimed. She's now dead. Whatever. F!Robin lived in the depths of Tiki's boobs, and had possession of six gallons of dragon blood. Because she was a vampire. OR WAS SHE?

Everyone hates vampires, though, since they take jokes way too literally. Especially Vampire Nibor, since he had sacrificed Robin to Amirg, Agan, Iwon, Han, and Ikit. Also, the cure for vampirism was discovered, only to be destroyed by Evil Guy Bob, causing the end of ends.

BUT TIKI'S BOOBS SURVIVED! There were some other survivors, but they're blind and cannot see the boobs, so who cares about them? Well, the survivors who could see were living within the boobs, but they were drowned by boob cream. Except for Ted, who lived so deep within the boobs that he died of suffocation instead. His little brother, Bed, was the only one left, living happily within the boobs for years to come.

Even after the ants invaded, Bed survived, having suddenly discovered that he was a werewolf. A boob-sucking alien suddenly crashlanded nearby, but decided to become best friends with Bed instead, and they lived together until they died. And then became zombies and had zombie sex! Their children, a bunch of six-armed mutants that had no legs, left Tiki's boobs and journeyed across the Sahara. They discovered a magical artifact, only to find that it was broken from overuse.

The Wizard of Artifactia appeared, however, and gave them a new one in exchange for their souls. He needed his dinner, after all! Also, the artifact almost caused the universe to implode, but a lot of root beer, string cheese, and hedgehogs were sacrificed to it to prevent this from happening. Also, Sonic was transformed into Eggman, causing an imbalance in the natural order of the Potato Kingdom, which was quickly restored by Princess Popcorn. She showed her [REDACTED] to the [REDACTED] of the [REDACTED], which caused a [REDACTED] to [REDACTED].

A pterodactyl suddenly appeared, however, creating a rip between reality, which switched the places of dogs and humans. The dogs died, however, since the rift swapped its chocolate supply with a large mountain of rat and cockroach poison. Mr. Poison was very upset, however, so he grabbed a glock and impaled his [CENSORED] with lasers. Also, Mr. Retsim appeared.

And disappeared.

And reappeared.

And disappeared.

And reappeared.

And died.

WAS THAT ANNOYING?

Anyways, his corpse suddenly appeared in Chrom's bed, and disappeared, never reappearing again. However, Chrom was touching it at the time, so he disappeared as well. Also, Kellam appeared, having died because all of his bones were removed from his body. Lissa suddenly appeared with Endgame's head, and disappeared as she dropped it, which soon fused into Tharja's boobs, while Lissa appeared in her toenails, causing them to explode. Tharja screamed in pain, but continued to rape M!Robin anyways.

Except not really...that's just disturbing!

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: SMASH BROS CREEPYPASTA TIEM *smacked*   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 4:02 pm

BONUS

Not long ago, gannon stole the I hate Luigi. big scary clown. This Clown was Your mother lol a very powerful bloody, massive dragonic...Sonic plushie, who Supa Hot Fire wields the triforce accidentally his ds Burst into flame becoming more famous as a murderer and struck everything with his giant flyswatter. Ganon knew that it's Thanksgiving Hyper realistic blood came out of Mishonh From God Became best fanfic Who killed Ganon And drowned Ben Blood was everywhere. cherry was popped Skeleton came out of my pie and spooked me. Just a glitch The skeleton's blood-eyes on a unicycle were in the Kitchen making toast

*killed*

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 4:05 pm

I like how you did that when an actual update is long overdue *shot*
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 4:07 pm

ikr

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 11:12 am

Chapter 20: Topic Two, pgs28-30

Several thousand things fell from a portal in the sky, inside of which was another portal, which was inside of ANOTHER portal, which was inside...Male!Robin's ribcage. Obviously. He had six hearts, and a family of mice lived inside of him. They fed on his blood and cookies. Sooo that's what happens when you give a robin or a Robin a cookie!

IN COMPLETELY UNRELATED NEWS, Kevin the Sea Cucumber was mutating into a giraffe for some reason. Except his new legs weren't growing fast enough for some reason - his arms grew too much, however! NOW HE HAD RIDICULOUSLY LONG ARMS, which he used to create an ounce of jam from the bottom of the giant foot. However, several things were preventing him from making said jam, including a pile of burnt corpses - duck corpses. The mother of said ducks cried.

THE END.

EXCEPT NO.

BECAUSE THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF DEATH.

There once was a man who could fit inside Panne, and it was horrifying. As such, everyone ran. Except for Stan. He cried at several completely unrelated things instead. Including the funeral of this story, and the fact that the brothers Jimmy and Bimmy permanently swapped bodies. Jimmy!Bimmy and Bimmy!Jimmy thus had to sew themselves together so that they could never be separated.

PLOT TWIST!

They were torn apart by a wolf. And also killed. Maybe.

CLIFFHANGER.

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 12:24 am

Chapter 21: Topic Two, pgs31-33

In fact, Jimmy and Bimmy were promised eternal life by the Water Dragon, but with a price - their mother's soul. Unfortunately for them, she was a soulless witch, so they used pickles to create a mayonnaise-flavored soul instead. In another unfortunate twist, however, the dog Kumquat got hungry and ate the soul, which caused him to puke giant sentient carrots. This caused several people to have nosebleeds. EPIC nosebleeds. And brain leakage.

And explosions.

BECAUSE WHY NOT?!

Alas, nobody mourned - well, Lou did, but he died too, so nobody cares. Does this story make sense? No. This story killed sense. Sense is dead. Sense will never exist again. Apples implode, becoming pears, which swap roles with bears. Also, bees swap roles with knees, potatoes swap roles with tomatoes, and oranges swapped roles with...uh...

Anyways, because people's knees are now bees, they are flown to Narnia, where Jesus Allegory Lion will kill them all and leave their heads at the altar of the Butt God. But the Butt God had long since decided he would rather be the Boob God, having used the Dildo of Destruction to turn the world into boobs. Or va[REDACTED].

BECAUSE THE MOON IS A GIANT BUTT!

Anyways, everyone died horribly, only to be revived blissfully, becoming Nurse Joy. Except not really. Because chocolate killed them. Or was it white chocolate that killed them? Also, a man was magnetically attracted to fish. The fish that ATE HIM! YESTERDAY!

THE END!

(No.)

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Chapter 22: Topic Two, pgs33-34

TIME TRAVEL. New beginning. Yay.

Once upon a time, somebody became immortal upon realizing suicide bombing was fun, and thus did that. Until he became mortal again. And then he became omnimortal! Because that's a thing. Just as much of a thing as this character becoming irrelevant from here on out.

Meanwhile, Bob, Joe, and Jack fused into Bojojabeck, becoming the Guardian of Dementia. It terrorized the people of Sanititia with the power of "it's" terrible grammar. Anyways, the people of Sanititia used comically sized bombs in order to destroy it7777777-

Uh.

The comically sized bombs destroyed all teh b4d ttt8888888888888888-*explodes*

Ponyta: *implodes*

The Superhero Super Tim: *becomes the Supervilllain Super Bob*

The Supervillain Super Bob: *becomes Super Crack, drug of Bing*

And as such, everything became rat porn, cat porn, and especially more rat porn. Until Google told Bing to stop raping all the poor rat-people. Bing said no, however, and as such, Google killed him. Except Bing was immortal, and killed Google instead. HOWEVER! Google was SuperGod, Destroyer of Broccoli, and was EVEN MORE IMMORTAL! Also this is fucking stupid.

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:24 am

BONUS AGAIN what am i doing with my life

Corrin, after receiving a pounding got blown up by a From Elise and her staff Then Azama made fun of Then Hans came in blushing while a microwave exploded and Felicia said "We've got trouble!" Staff~ Staff~ Staff~ Staff~ Staff~ before getting killed by Garon

Hayato prayed to Shrek every Day because he really enjoyed sucking Elise's enormous staff~ staff~. while Hans filmed the act And Uploaded it to GameFAQs Unfortunately, Hans' camera started glitching because he got hacked by Xander who secretly wanted Elise's staff~ staff~ all to himself.

But Sakura also wanted Elise's HOLY SHIT IKR?! However unknown to him Takumi How could dis happen?

secretly looks at Yaoi pics Corrin and Jakob who are Playing with Elise's staff~staff

*killed moar*

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:08 pm

You are a strange sad little man.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:25 pm

no u

Back to top Go down
Death-chan Mobile

Death-chan Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:43 pm

No, both of you.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:45 pm

fak u gooby

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together   Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random 5-Word Story: Edited Together
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: 5-Word Story-
Jump to: