Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Rank your favorite and least favorite games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Rank your favorite and least favorite games Empty
PostSubject: Rank your favorite and least favorite games   Rank your favorite and least favorite games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Uh, self explanatory title :v

Could be Top 3, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, Top 100, whatever the feck you want. If you want to explain why those games are in those positions, feel free to.

Aaaand go!

/expects dead topic like my last one
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Rank your favorite and least favorite games   Rank your favorite and least favorite games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Spikaya's "top 21" (yay ties) games of all time - obvsly likely to change

1. Mother 3 - Dood, I could prolly write a thesis on everything I love and hate about this game and how it all ties together to make this absolutely masterful gaming experience for me and how much I love the fanslators for making this playable for those who don't know Japanese adkfjapdfjpadgjpadsjgp. I don't think you guys want me to do that. >_>

2. Pokémon BW2 (including the Blaze/Volt hacks) - MY FAVORITE POKéMON GAME EVER. SHADDUP NOTHING CAN CHANGE IT.
3. Psychonauts
4. Portal 2 - bess writing evahr
5. Yoshi's Island

6. Super Mario World/Rayman Legends
7. Kid Icarus: Uprising
8. Elder Scrolls series
9. Sonic Generations HD
10. Pokémon HGSS/ORAS - HGSS because it's the perfect remake of the first video game I've ever owned for myself. ORAS because...everything before Episode Delta happens is just goddamned fantastic.

11. Super Mario 64 (both versions)
12. Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U/Project M
13. Persona series
14. Super Mario Sunshine
15. Sonic Advance 2/Freedom Planet
16. Kirby Super Star (and Ultra)
17. Pokémon BW1/Crystal
18. Banjo Kazooie/Banjo Tooie/Conker's Bad Fur Day
19. Scribblenauts series
20. Zero Escape series
21. SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom/Movie Game

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.

Last edited by Spikaya Silver on Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Rank your favorite and least favorite games   Rank your favorite and least favorite games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:52 pm

1. Portal 2. Why? GLaDOS.
2. Majora's Mask
3. Super Mario Galaxy, the very first videogame I owned.
4. Civilization V
5. Fire Emblem: Awakening
6. Paper Mario
7. Bravely Default
8. Pokemon Black 2
9. Super Smash Bros Brawl/WiiU (tie)

SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Rank your favorite and least favorite games   Rank your favorite and least favorite games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Super Mario Galaxy 1/2
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Donkey Kong Country 2
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Brawl (tied)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Sonic Adventure DX
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Banjo-Tooie
Super Mario 64
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver/Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 (tied)
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Sonic Generations HD
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Disgaea 2/3/4 (tied)
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
Paper Mario
LittleBigPlanet 2
Cave Story
Mario Party 2/3 (tied)
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Fire Emblem: Awakening

I fudged it a little bit with numerous ties but these are the ones that come to mind right now :v
Will actually put them in order later. Maybe. :v

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Rank your favorite and least favorite games   Rank your favorite and least favorite games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:24 pm

1. Pokemon Emerald, for being the first game I owned

2. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, for being a meh game that got me into a great series.

3. Majora's Mask/OoT

4. Skyrim

5. Portal games (both)

6. Super Mario Galaxy

7. SSBB

8. Sm4sh

9. Jak & Daxter

10. inFAMOUS series

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Rank your favorite and least favorite games   Rank your favorite and least favorite games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:46 pm

Imma add in a rule here for myself. Only one game per franchise.

1. Mega Man X3. So. much. fun. It may be harder on newer players but once you overcome that difficulty, this game is so rewarding to play. I really enjoy this game from start to finish

2. Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver. These are great examples on how to do a good remake. Take a game from the days of olde and add in all the great stuff the newer games have implemented while adding in your own spice to the mix.

3. Smash Bros for Wii U. What else should be added? Fun for years and OMG IT'S MEGUH MAN! AAAAAH!

4. Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors. This is a game no one in their right mind would say is good idea on paper. Basically, take DBZ and think of a way to remove the fast action it had. How? By making it a turn based card game. BUT IT WORKS SO WELL! I have replayed this bad boy so many times that my GBA SP was probably getting tired of it.

5. Mario Party 5. I really enjoyed this installment of the MP series. It had so much side content that seeing it go in MP6 was really saddening for me. Super Duel was so much fun, the tabletop alternate game was so fun. The minigames were great. It's just my favorite MP of them all.

6. Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn. Going ballistic on hordes of fodder while using a variety of giant mechs from the most popular giant mech anime to exist? Sign me up anyday! I love me some giant mech action.

7. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core. I never thought I would find a full-fledged fighting game fun until curiosity got the best of me, had fun with it, let it slide away years ago, and then Lao brought it to my face and could no longer stop relishing on it.

8. Valkyria Chronicles 2. The one game of the series I have fully finished, so it gets the spot here. It is a very fun mix of third person shooter and strategy RPG.

9. Super Robot Wars: Original Generation. I love me some mechs and some SRPG, and when performed well, it is really fun. Add in catchy tunes and rock out.

10. Fire Emblem: Awakening. I am here cuz of this game. Damn right am I giving it a spot here. May have some flaws, but nothing is perfect

Honorable Mentions

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. I really enjoyed this game but it so annoying to 100%
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. My first run into this franchise and it was so great.
Super Robot Taisen: Judgement. I haven't finished it or gotten far enough to compare it to OG.
Super Robot Taisen: Alpha Gaiden. Same reason as Judgement really
Mega Man X4. Just fell off the list because I just prefer X3 and the voice acting is kind of shiet.
Shovel Knight. I have enjoyed this game, but I still need more time with it to judge it properly.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Rank your favorite and least favorite games   Rank your favorite and least favorite games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Uh...

Well I know FFVI is still best game.

And then in some order there's Xenoblade, HGSS, Bowsers inside story, Type-0....

I'll have to think heavily on it.

Worst game still Superman 64.

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Rank your favorite and least favorite games   Rank your favorite and least favorite games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Spitz wrote:

If you haven't played it it doesn't count.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Rank your favorite and least favorite games   Rank your favorite and least favorite games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Delicious_Fsteak wrote:
Spitz wrote:

Worst game is ET
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Rank your favorite and least favorite games   Rank your favorite and least favorite games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:13 am

Rideps1 wrote:
Delicious_Fsteak wrote:
Spitz wrote:

Worst game is ET
Hard to debate against a game that served as the catalyst that almost ruined an industry. Catalyst because E.T. did not single-handed do the job, it had other factors to it. Also, Ride to Hell Retribution and shovelware (The stuff Shovel Knight buries) are probably worst. The worst kind of evil is the evil that thinks it is good.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank your favorite and least favorite games   Rank your favorite and least favorite games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank your favorite and least favorite games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Dem Games-
Jump to: