Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Watering Can

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

The Watering Can - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:15 am

First topic message reminder :

A quaint little building on the edge of Eribank leading to its beautiful meadows, this shop specializes in floral arrangements and various natural perfumes and fragrances, all made by the store's owner, a young girl in her early to mid-20's. Despite the rather unassuming nature of this shop, people have been known to travel from far on Drachurst's east side to sample her wares. The store itself is adorned simply with various arrangements of flowers and other plants, all clearly well taken care of. Right behind the store is a greenhouse, which appears to also be mantained solely by the owner. Opening the door by the counter will lead you to a staircase, and upstairs is the living quarters of the proprietress, though not many have actually seen it. Rumor has it there's a basement as well, but there isn't any immediately obvious entrance...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 1:11 am

After a quick scan of the currency to make sure it adds up and is all legitimate, Aeris takes it with a gracious bow. "Thank you very much. You've given these flowers new purpose!" she says, sounding quite chipper.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 9:27 am

"Thank you."

She looks intently at Aeris for a moment or three.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Death-chan Mobile

Death-chan Mobile

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 1:28 pm

skip
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 2:53 pm

"Er... Is there anything else I can help you with, ma'am?" Aeris asks, noting her staring.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 2:57 pm

She looks away, slightly embarrassed. "No... I was just studying your face."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:36 pm

"Oh? May I ask what for?" She asks, although more politely than offended.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:43 pm

"I might try to do a portrait of you and your flowers later."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 9:52 pm

"O-Oh, well that's very flattering, but are you sure...?" She blushes slightly, her shyness peaking through due to being caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 10:01 pm

"Of course! You're as pretty as the flowers, it would be a shame not to feature you in the art of them!"

My Bios

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 11:17 pm

The blush on her face deepens even more. "Th-That's very nice of you to say... Thank you ma'am. May I see the painting once you've finished it...?"
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:36 pm

"Of course! If you like it, I'll make you a duplicate!"

My Bios

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:39 pm

"Oh, uh, well... If it's not too much trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:44 pm

"It only takes a few hours for each one, it's no trouble at all. I enjoy painting."

She gathers her purchases and gets ready to leave.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:49 pm

"Have a nice day, ma'am!" Aeris doesn't forget to bust out the usual shopkeeper farewell despite her blush, bowing politely.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:51 pm

"Thank you! I'll bring your portrait by when I'm done, say a few days from now?"

My Bios

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:54 pm

"Sure. Any time during business hours is fine!"
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:04 pm

"Alright, I'll be back!"

She exits

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:35 pm

At the shop's front door, a slight jiggling of the handle can be heard, followed by a series of loud knocks. If one were to listen closely, they might hear a certain familiar pattern to the rhythm of the knocking, almost as if the one outside were trying to identify themselves by their knock.

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:47 pm

No one answers the door for quite a while, but the sound of someone shuffling around can be faintly heard from upstairs. It seems someone was sleeping until the familiar knocks came, and that someone seems quite anxious to get down to greet her guest...
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:56 pm

"I can heeeeeear you in there!" a sing-song though admittedly rather tired-sounding voice resonates from behind the door. The happiness and excitement in the female voice's tone was clearly unmistakable, as well as, at this point, the identity of the voice.

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:11 pm

A few seconds later, the sound of someone running down the stairs can be heard, followed by the lock being undone. It's clear what would await her the moment the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:13 pm

And, shocking absolutely no one present, the door opens to a silver-haired blur that quickly collides with and wraps herself around the hapless Aeris in the biggest hug she can muster. "Aeryyy! I missed you so much!"

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:19 pm

It seems she was in a haste to get out of bed, as she's still dressed in her nightgown, her bathrobe loosely covering her as she returns the affection, hugging her friend tightly in greeting. "Where did you go? You almost never leave for so long... I was so worried you might have..." she trails off into mumbles, clearly worrying while still half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Gimle, for her part, doesn't look a whole lot better then Aeris. Her cloak and dress, though certainly presentable, are far below Gimle's usual standards, ruffled and creased and even torn in a few places. The satchel strung across her shoulder and hip seems to have suffered a similar fate. Nevertheless, the look on Gimle's face couldn't be happier as she tightly embraces her dear friend. "I'm so very sorry Aery, but I was on a very important mission. I'm happy to say, though, that it ended in success and now I'm here on this day to deliver the results. So do me a favor, please, and wake yourself up fully. I want to make sure you see everything."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:29 pm

She rubs her sleepy eyes, blinking a few times. "See what? What were you looking for?" she apparently hadn't processed just what day it was today quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   The Watering Can - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Watering Can
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: West Drachurst :: Flower Fields :: Eribank-
Jump to: