Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

East Friezant Gate

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:42 am

[fillin]
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:49 am

"No sign of a confrontation here..." Rey mutters to himself, looking around the area just outside Friezant's east exit. There had been a report of a dark creature lurking around the area that had attacked a man, and Rey and his 'sister' Agni decided to investigate. However, so far their search has turned out empty.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:56 am

The familiar sound of Agni's claws could be heard as she slid down the wall, jumping off near the bottom to land on Rei's back, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "Nothing on my end either Rei Rei!" she said with a bright smile as she let go and jumped down to the ground. She took on a quizzical look as she thought aloud "You think maybe it was a ghost of some kind?"

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:06 am

"I'm not sure, it might be." He responds with a small smile on his face, Agni's mere presence seeming to lift his spirits despite the situation. "The man who reported the creature couldn't catch more than a brief glimpse of it before it fled. I have a suspicion about what it might be, but we'd have to see if we can find it to make sure..."
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:30 am

Agni taps her foot as she thinks "Do you think maybe these things only come out at night?"

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 10:19 am

"I don't think that's the case. I've heard talk around town of seeing something similar to the reported creature in broad daylight. They might be harder to find or something, though..."
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Sticks out a thumbs up and smiles. "I know if anyone can find em it'll be us, right Rei Rei?" Before giving him the chance to answer, Agni whipped out her trusty golden chainsword the Flametail, latching the tip into the nearby wall. She ran up the wall and jumped back off in one fluid motion landing on Rei's back, lowering herself into a piggy back position before putting her sword away. "So where to next?"

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 8:50 pm

"Well, I guess from here we could check the woods nearby... If nothing's there, then I suppose we'll have to wait until it's sighted again..."
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:02 pm

Agni pulls her sword FlameTail out, swinging it around in mock battle as she sits on his back "Don't worry Rei Rei, we'll find em, and show em what's what! I just know we'll get to the bottom of this in no time flat."

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:16 pm

"Heh, coming from you it makes me believe it myself." He smiles warmly at his 'sister'. "Let's check it out, then, shall we?" He begins to head towards some trees a short distance away.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:59 pm

Agni feels a chill on the wind and her fire beads gain a slight glow as she heats, keeping them warm and cozy. "So tell me again what this thing...actually looked like.."

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:50 pm

"The man who reported it only caught a glimpse, but he said it looked almost humanlike, almost like a small child in shape... But it had sharp claws, glowing eyes and some antennae that seem to indicate it WASN'T just a child."
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Pauses before speaking again "Sounds creepy, but are you sure that this wasn't just someone seeing things?"

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:04 pm

"I don't know for sure... But it doesn't hurt to be cautious. We have to be ready if these things start popping up everywhere."
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:59 am

Looks around keeping her eyes peeled. "Where are the other Knights?"

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 9:30 am

"Some of them are checking the west gate, and the others are waiting for our report at the barracks in case of an emergency."
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Agni let out a long sigh as she continued to search.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:21 pm

As they get closer towards the trees, the faint sound of rustling can be heard. Rey doesn't appear to have noticed it.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 10:22 pm

Agni climbs up onto his shoulders, tugging Rei's hair pointing in the direction of the sound speaking low "Rei Rei listen. Do you hear that?"

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:31 pm

"Hm?" The rustling appears to become louder. "Ah... I hear it now. Do you think it might be...?"
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 12:44 am

Agni, always the first person ready to go, jumps up into a more aggressive stance on Rei's shoulder and unsheathes FlameTail...flashing an excited but determined smile.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:17 am

Sure enough, after a few more moments of rustling, something small and shadowy leaps into the air, intending to claw the duo.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:51 am

Agni's FlameTail ignites with searing hot flames, and she swings it, the blade breaking apart extending into a long bladed chain whip aimed at wrapping around her foe, and ending the fight early.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:35 am

The creature vanishes in a puff of black smoke.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Agni lets out a huff of disappointment and settles back onto Rei's back, FlameTail quickly retracting into the shape of a normal sword. "It's gone..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

East Friezant Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Friezant Gate   East Friezant Gate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East Friezant Gate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Cut locations (formerly Midgardsormr)-
Jump to: