Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Windmill Hills

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Windmill Hills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Windmill Hills   Windmill Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

As the name suggests, this string of hills located somewhere towards the southwest of the Verdant Plains is decorated by a series of huge windmills. They don't seem to serve any apparent purpose besides decoration, and most people don't know who put them there or why. They seem to be a fairly popular location regardless, even though no one seems to be living in this area. The windmills are large enough to climb on, though it is generally not advised to do so.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Windmill Hills   Windmill Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 12:25 am

"My name is Samus Aran. ...... I think."
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

PostSubject: Re: Windmill Hills   Windmill Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:07 am

Yui sits down in place cross legged, her pillar of the melon lord sinking back into the earth, rubbing the top of her emotionally wounded head. "Fiiiiine we'll do things the right way." Taking a moment to look over the cannon on Samus' arm she figured that while her armor was taken care of, she might need something to protect herself with. Stomping her foot, the ground shook beneath them, and a sizable and impressive stone from some distance away launched into the air, and landed next to her. Inhaling deep, she moved her hands in a sweeping motion, igniting the stone in a flash of heat. Clasping her hands together tightly, the stone seemed to compress before them. From the outside the stone had become white hot, and swirled like moving magma. Yui began to move her hands very rapidly, the ball of white hot rock swirling and folding around itself. Finally, moved her hands as if she were pulling water itself from the ground, and so the water followed, swirling around the ball of what had been rock just moments before, and freezing solid. Standing up straight she taps the newly formed ball of ice, which shatters to reveal a newly formed blade, to be fixed to the cannon on Samus' arm. "It's a quick piece of work, but it will do you well enough for now." She said this, but the blade that hovered next to her was well crafted, and far beyond quality that should be possible in the span of a few moments.

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Windmill Hills   Windmill Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:21 am

"And there you are. A new weapon, a new set of armor, and NOW a safe trip to Lochmere! We can pay for your stay at an inn too, certainly. It is good to meet you, Samus Aran. Shall we walk and talk?"

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Windmill Hills   Windmill Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:27 am

"Er... I..." Samus nods, not really sure what to say. She certainly hadn't expected the first two people she'd meet to be this helpful... Or powerful. She was grateful nevertheless, and her face showed it.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

PostSubject: Re: Windmill Hills   Windmill Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:41 am

Yui uses the tip of her staff to push herself up onto Reina's shoulders. In the time it had taken for Yui to get from the ground, to her shoulders, her size had seamlessly reduced from that of a 12 year old, to the appearance of an even younger child, suitable for sitting on someone's shoulders. Her voice seemed to reflect her sudden change in appearance, having become softer and younger. "The journey to Lochmere should not be a long one, but you can tell us all about your current predicament on the way there." With that, she threw her staff, the sides opening into a pair of glider wings, and the staff sailed out of view. She relaxed on Reina's shoulders and began to braid her hair, whilst humming softly.

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Windmill Hills   Windmill Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:48 am

Reina's ears wiggle as she begins to walk alongside Samus, smiling at Yui's antics. "Welcome to Adonia, Miss Aran. I hope this world treats you well. After we get to Lochmere, if you need any further help, feel free to come find us. Yui and I maintain a humble shrine, the Takamiya Shrine. The locals will be very familiar with it, so feel free to ask around. People here are kind for the most part, but the world is also full of monsters and beasts, as I've sure you've witnessed. Adonia could always use another hero, and it could very well be you."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Windmill Hills   Windmill Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:50 am

"H-Hero? Me?" a blush slowly creeps on her face as an entirely different personality seems to surge from her.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

PostSubject: Re: Windmill Hills   Windmill Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:41 am

Without looking away from Reina's hair, Yui speaks up in her very toddler like voice. "Many heroes, came to be as such because they were looking for something or...someone heroic. In the end, we never look to ourselves for these things, because we are the last person we expect something great from. After all, if we had it all along, why would we need to search. In truth, searching yourself can be a greater more daunting journey than searching every world and realm that has ever existed. What will you find? Who knows, but everyone has it...the will, the determination, and cause to be a hero. You just have to look."

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Windmill Hills   Windmill Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:52 am

Reina simply smiles, chuckles, and says nothing as the trio make their way out of the Windmill Hills towards civilization and new adventures.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windmill Hills   Windmill Hills - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windmill Hills
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Cut locations (formerly Midgardsormr)-
Jump to: