Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Autumn Lake

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Autumn Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Field Theme:

A beautiful and quite massive lake in the middle of the forest, home to many beings big and small.

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:37 am

Severick keeps watch on the man and the lake. First the water, now this fellow.

Character Statuses:

Severick: Shard Mission: Autumn Lake
Mizore:    Unknown
Canaan:   Hunting Mission: Eastern Verdant Plains
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 5:14 pm

"I... have never seen an instrument like that, what is it?" Aura scrambles for a reason not to turn her back to the stranger.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Noelle raises an eyebrow at the figure raising their instrument and loses the stiffness her legs but heeds no mind to it as she continues trying to be an authority, "Well, I think it is best that you head your way now."

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 10:52 pm

He pulls his hood down, revealing a young lad with blonde-ish hair. "This? It's called a sitar. I can play some for you if you want." He ignores Noelle's request.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 10:56 pm

"...Sitar? My mother has one of those..." Othello mumbles.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:03 am

A young chap? Thought he'd have been older. Severick turns to Noelle, "Oi lass, your act is a bust. Perhaps we can try to use him instead?"

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:46 pm

"I'd love to hear it." Aura was genuinely curious but knew she couldn't let herself relax even for a moment.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 1:40 am

Noelle becomes flustered at Severick's remark, directing her attention to him, "I'll have you know that I am a Diablo Hunter! I have authority and it should be respected!" She then mutters to herself as while refocusing to the sitar user, "Even if that some is basically non-existent..."

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 11:45 pm

[color=beige]Hm... What to do... Should I cast something on 'em and make a smooth getaway? Play along until they leave? Or just try and escape now? The thing's been on the fritz recently... He holds the instrument in his hands and looks through his coat pockets for his pick... The shiny object he was holding earlier drops onto the ground, but he doesn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 12:19 am

"S-sir!" Othello steps forward, suddenly stricken by the man's movements. "P-please show us your hands..!"

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 12:37 am

Severick smirks at Noelle's reply as he looks away. Oh, you are just a treat. He then notices that the stranger is preparing to perform. Rummaging through his pockets now is he? That bloke ought to just play.

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 9:59 pm

Aura opens her mouth to speak, but is interrupted by the internal voice from before.
"Sudekenkiwareka!" It was clearer than before, ringing loudly in her head, yet she still couldn't understand it. The sheer suddeness of it made her fall to her knees, holding her head with one hand. As she looks back up, Aura notices the shiny thing on the ground. "What's that?"

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 7:05 am

Noelle fidgets a bit, debating to whether go over to help Aura or keep her eye on the apparent musician and search for the object he seemed to have dropped, if Aura did see something fall out of his pocket. Taking an extended moment, she decides to help Aura by slowly moving towards and looking for the object, this combination of tasks makes her lose focus on the man, her guns still aimed at him, but her grip on the weapons begins to loosen, "H-Hey, are you okay?" Noelle asks Aura as she manages to end up next to her ally.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:48 pm

"Aura?" Luke also turns his attention towards Aura. The man complies with Othello's request, holding his arms up. "Wow, hey now, relax, there's no need for hostilities..." At this point he notices what he's dropped on the ground, but tries not to show the panic in his mind on his face.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:17 pm

"Sorry, sir, but I've met bards before." He says, keeping his eyes on the man. He wanted to turn to help Aura as well, but this man was a concern.

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 7:11 pm

I tire of this. Severick motions to the others to follow as he begins to approach the man. Let's see if he is as friendly as he lets on.

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 10:28 pm

Aura notices Severick walk past her, gets back up and follows behind. "I'm okay." she says quietly to those worrying about her. "...I hope."

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:09 am

Noelle sees Severick approaching the man and begins to panic mentally, "Oh no... Is he looking to instigate a fight with that person? No, no, no, we can solve this peacefully. I-I... Need to prevent that!" She then shouts to try to get Severick's attention, "Wait! What are you doing?!" She sighs, "This guy seems to be like he's gonna to be a pain..."

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

He nonchalantly leans down to pick up the item he dropped, backing up as he's approached, and reaches into his sleeve, seemingly pressing something... But nothing happens. Dammit, of course this stupid thing doesn't work when I need it the most... he thinks to himself as he continues backing up, slowly being cornered into a large tree he doesn't notice. "C'mon now, you still wanna hear a song, right?"
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:50 am

"S-sir, maybe another time..."

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:21 am

Severick looks back only long enough to give Noelle a teasing wink. He then proceeds towards the man, stopping just a few meters away once the man is backed into a tree. Severick speaks with authority, "Alright mate, would you care to explain what you are doing here again? As well as what it is that you've been hiding?"

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 3:47 pm

Aura stands next to Severick, having forgotten about her headache. "And what was that you were doing with your sleeve just now?"

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 3:35 am

Noelle notices that she's completely ignored and looks down, "Gosh darn it, where did I go wrong? I thought I made a great first impression... I wanted to be cool to some people and I thought this was my time to shine..." She looks up and focuses on Severick, "Why was I right about him being a giant pain? I didn't want to be right." She shifts her stare to the cornered person, "Well, time to follow along, not like it will matter now." A sigh, "Sir, your best option will be to cooperate. It's the best for everyone involved."

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:52 pm

Backed against the tree and surrounded, the man cautiously shows the thing he was holding... What looked like a very peculiar shard of a mirror. Looks like I have no choice... He presents it for only a moment before using it as a pick to play the sitar. Instantly the group find themselves surrounded by a group of creatures that closely resembled him. They appeared to be made of water, not that that made them soft enough to not potentially hurt if they attacked, which they seemed poised to do.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:57 pm

"Wh-what!?" Othello whirls around to try and take in the situation, but panic slowly starts to creep in. Would it even be possible to damage these with his methods?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Lake
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Fallen Forest :: Autumn Lake-
Jump to: