Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Autumn Lake

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Autumn Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Field Theme:

A beautiful and quite massive lake in the middle of the forest, home to many beings big and small.

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 1:21 am

Oh wonderful...getting wet will be unavoidable now. Severick aims a glare and his blade at the man, "Are you quite sure about this?"

Character Statuses:

Severick: Shard Mission: Autumn Lake
Mizore:    Unknown
Canaan:   Hunting Mission: Eastern Verdant Plains
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 9:24 am

Aura figures continuing the discussion would most likely lead nowhere and goes into a combat stance. Nervous, but also a somewhat excited for the chance to test her newly discovered magical talents, she waits for someone else to make the first move.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Noelle begins aiming frantically at each of the water clones, "H-Hey! What is going on?!" "Why a water user? Next to a lake too... I don't think I can even hurt them... But that piece, is it the piece we are searching for all along? If that's the case... We don't have a choice. I think I better start this. Maybe I won't look like such a coward." Deciding to take the initiative, Noelle fires a bullet to a clone, hoping it does something.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:05 pm

He leans back from Severick's blade, although he tries to keep the smirk on his face. He looks upwards for a moment. "Sorry, man. I got orders to take this thing home for studying. We'll give it back when we're done. ... Probably." With another strum, a powerful wave of water spouts underneath Severick, and the man takes the split second of a window to run away from them. His water clones, on the other hand, are still in place. It's obvious he's only using them as a distraction. The one Noelle shoots already seems nearly destroyed, as he didn't put that much power into them.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:19 pm

"S-so they can be damaged..!" His spirits lifted by this observation, he draws his sword and swings at the closest watery figure.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:50 am

The water spout blasts Severick briefly from below, thoroughly drenching him. Severick spits out a stream of water and then begins visibly steaming. That sitar will burn for this... He sends a horizontal swing of his blade towards the few clones directly to his front.

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:11 pm

Aura stretches out her arm. "Alright, I can do this!" She focuses and...

Combat roll:

...her hand lights up, but instead of blasting the water clones her hand starts burning up with energy. "Aaah!" Panicking, she runs up to one of the creatures and punches it, hoping to cool herself. The clone bursts in a display not unlike fireworks, and the surge in Aura's hand fizzles out. "Ouch..."

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:40 am

Noelle spots the man trying to get away, "H-Hey! Come back here now!" As she begins charging in firing two bullets at each clone to ensure they went down. She begins feeling annoyed about the whole situation, "I won't get played like a gosh darn fiddle ya hear? I will snag that rat and make it spit it all out!"

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:22 am

Of course, the man doesn't stop, and instead charges straight into the lake... But instead of falling in, a strum of his sitar causes him to dash over the water instead, making large splashes and a fair bit of noise.

"Everything ok? Mom said that happened a couple times while you two were training..." Luke inspects Aura's hand, wondering if she needed any treatment. He doesn't seem particularly worried about the man's getaway, at least right now, as he zaps one of the remaining clones away with a lightning spell. He might have an idea of where he's headed if he went right in the middle of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:59 am

Othello slashes at one more clone before stepping back to check on Luke and Aura. "What happened? Did that guy do something?"

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Noticing that the clones have been dealt with, Severick checks on the party. Apart from Aura's hand burn the party seemed fine. What an intriguing burn...to be asked about later. "Are the lot of you ready to give chase?"

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 4:07 pm

"I'm okay, thanks." Aura stands herself up. "I think I got overcharged or something." She feels her hand. It's still a bit sore but doesn't appear damaged otherwise. Aura smiles at the others. "So are we going after this guy or what?"

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:49 pm

"Well, unless someone can do something about that water in between him and us, I am afraid that we will have to run around the lake." Noelle explains as she holsters one gun and aims the other gun with both hands, looking at the iron sights. She then begins firing a few shots at the man's limbs hoping she can get stop his progress.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:56 pm

"I might know where he's headed." Luke glances towards the lake. "If you didn't know, right in the middle of the lake is a small mass of land with a town on it, and not far past that are some mostly sunken ruins. He seemed to be trying to activate something, so he probably just needed to get away from us to buy time, and he'll stop at either of those places. And even if he's going right across the lake to the other side, someone in town will probably spot him. Kinda hard to miss."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:58 pm

"Do you think we can take him on? Those water powers or whatever that was, we'd be right in the middle of a lot of it..."

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:13 pm

"Onward to this town then." Severick says as he pours out the water from his sheath.

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:57 pm

"So, um, is there some way to get there without swimming? Wet dresses are the worst..."

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:43 am

"Okay, well, let's go over there quickly. We will worry about taking care of that guy when we get there." As Noelle holsters her second pistol and begins leading the way... sort of, "By the way, I did know about the town nearby. I'm well traveled you know." Trying to sound knowledgeable and well-traveled, instead she comes off as childish. She in fact was not aware of the town and is only just speed walking around the lake.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:19 am

"Really? Then you should know where the dock to take the boats to that town are, right?" Luke says with a small grin, noticing how she is walking ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 8:15 am

pass

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:22 pm

"Is she going the right way?" Severick asks Luke and then raises his voice just enough for Noelle to hear. "I'd prefer not to trek around the entirety of the lake if there is a shorter route."

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:43 pm

Pass

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Noelle turns, with an obvious nervous expression, "Uh... Y-Yeah, I-I was going there but I might have forgotten the right way..." She squirms towards the group slowly. "Great going Noelle, you just looked like a total fool. Ooooh..."

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 9:58 am

"No worries. C'mon, I can show you all where it is." Luke smiles and takes her place leading the group off to the dock area. He knew the way by heart, since it wasn't that far from his hometown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Lake   Autumn Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Lake
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Fallen Forest :: Autumn Lake-
Jump to: